moviemania thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Please could anyone please tell me Shikhar's real name.

What have they done to the serial? I do not like the new Krish at all. He is really yuck. Please do comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviemania

Please could anyone please tell me Shikhar's real name.

What have they done to the serial? I do not like the new Krish at all. He is really yuck. Please do comment.

Sorry, I can't help u for Shikar's real name cuz I don't know his real name...and ya, the new Krish is damn too ugly.....I mean, Karan Rai was the best to portray Krish Oberoi cuz he had the looks and style!!!!!!!!

moviemania thumbnail
Dear lucky charm
Thanks for replying. Don't you feel that they have made a mess of this serial. After all Peehu was fighting for her mother's rights, and then suddenly she got married and now this.
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Dear lucky charm
Thanks for replying. Don't you feel that they have made a mess of this serial. After all Peehu was fighting for her mother's rights, and then suddenly she got married and now this.

i agree.....i can't believe thay they messed so much....i mean, look, we didn't even get the chance to see what happened afterwards between Krish and Shikar.....did Krish ever took his revenge or not....and Peehu...at the beginning she was shown as a determinate person (about her career) and now, Aryan entered in her life, so she said yes to his proposal after 2 days.....this is really really wierd......i can't tell u how much angry i am with this show now.....yet i still watch it cuz it WAS my fav show....now the only reason i watch the show is because of Soham and Palak....

moviemania thumbnail
Hi Lucky Charm
I have the same problem.I Too love this prog. too much to just leave it. My fave characters are Shikhar and Soham. The confrontation b/w table 7 and Shikhar's gang was the best part of the serial. But now the whole thing has shifted. Why can't there be flashbacks atleast so that we get to see Neha and Karan?
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Hi Lucky Charm
I have the same problem.I Too love this prog. too much to just leave it. My fave characters are Shikhar and Soham. The confrontation b/w table 7 and Shikhar's gang was the best part of the serial. But now the whole thing has shifted. Why can't there be flashbacks atleast so that we get to see Neha and Karan?

ur rite, i wish they could atleast show flashbacks of Neha and Karan Rai.....but i don't think so that they'll do that....anyway, what i hate the most now is the fact that Peehu's personnality has been changed.....initially, she was a simple and strong girl....but with this new peehu, too much attitudes!!! not only that, if neha would have been peehu, i don't think she would have married Aryan.....anyway, what can we do.....i really hate this peehu's too much attitudesssssssssss

moviemania thumbnail
I agrre. This girl looks too proud. The earlier Peehu was vulnerable yet strong. she alwys held her own whether against Shikhar or Krish. Though I did not like Aryan earlier, but compared to this new Krish (who has a very irritating smile) he is okay.
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

same here, i think now aryan looks much good lookin than this new krish!! ....

dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail
damn sahara puttin on the cricket so confusin bt i think i kno who is playin the new peehu n yeh i seen her in otha serials n i dun think she is a good replacement 4 peehu (as we all kno there is NO replacement). so as peehu has married aryan is soham or palak or ne others married??? n is tht lalit guy still around 😆
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: dil_kya_kare22

damn sahara puttin on the cricket so confusin bt i think i kno who is playin the new peehu n yeh i seen her in otha serials n i dun think she is a good replacement 4 peehu (as we all kno there is NO replacement). so as peehu has married aryan is soham or palak or ne others married??? n is tht lalit guy still around 😆

i can understand why neha left cuz she considers herself to young to play a married peehu...although I think there could have been one actress that could have replaced her and done justice to the role, maybe Aashka Goradia aka Kumud from Kkusum...but I will still say that NEHA was the best to play Peehu...and this new Peehu....seriously, she doesn't fit at all to the character...when she's Soham, she looks like his big sister...and when she's with Palak, she looks way older than Palak whereas before Neha as Peehu looked very young in front of Palak.....Lalit is still here, he's got some new hair style and kinda lookin cool...hehe....and Soham...he's lookin kinda good than b4....Palak is married but I have no idea to who......Soham and Lalit are still unmarried, so is Krish....Krish still has feelings for Peehu...