Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
heres some info

Mumbai, March 29: Congratulatory phone calls poured in on on Wednesday from the entire film industry to wish proud parents Suzanne and Hrithik Roshan, who were blessed with a boy.

"It's jubilation in the family and we are all elated," said Rakesh Roshan, the superstar's father and acclaimed director. "The child will be named Rehan and the naming ceremony will take place sometime later," Rakesh Roshan told IANS.

Suzanne gave birth to the child at 3.30 p.m. at the Nanavati Hospital on Tuesday. "They will be discharged from the hospital probably the day after tomorrow," added Roshan senior. Hrithik, who was shooting for Yash Raj Films' "Dhoom 2" in Brazil with Aishwarya Rai, flew down to the city just a few days ago to be by his wife's side.

Talking to the media, Hrithik said: "I have just seen the baby and the mother a few minutes ago. They both looked healthy and happy. This is the most joyous moment of my life. I want to enjoy this moment with my family and Suzanne."

When asked if he was expecting a boy or a girl, Hrithik said that it was his baby and he did not care whether it was a boy or a girl. He called his son the most precious gift from god.

sapnokirani24 thumbnail
i luv hrthik!!!!!

hes sooo cute n cant wait 4 his new movie krishh and him in dhoom 2!!! omg omg

count me in 😳
goodgurl thumbnail
I like hirithik roshan and $hit but...........Im kinda Gettin Tired of Him and he Iz gettin Annoyin Man!..........................Sorry Not to be rood!
hippi2go thumbnail

I love Hrithik
I love Hrithik
I love Hrithik
I love Hrithik
I love Hrithik

Meaning, I am in😳
hazelgirl thumbnail
few pics of krrish

lucky milee thumbnail

WANT MORE?????????
HERe U GO...
THIS ONE IS MY FAV πŸ‘

πŸ˜†

Edited by lucky milee - 18 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
coool pikz!!!
scuse me good gurl but maybe u aint read forum rules.....if u dnt like sum1 then plz do not go in their fanclub n disrespect them as we all here love Hrthik n do not like people bad mouthing him!

sapnokirani24 thumbnail
heres a pic i thought u guys might like...its froom dhoom 2

and here are some siggys of him i found

hope u like them....i mean its hrthik how could u not 😳 Edited by sapnokirani24 - 18 years ago
hippi2go thumbnail

Thank you sooooooooooo much sapnokirani...I found a week worth of my computer background😳   

BTW...Anybody know what Hrithik & Susanne named their lil' boy
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey can i join!? πŸ˜› as u can c i totally luv Hrithik!!! πŸ˜› Gr8 club! πŸ˜›