Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awsum ff luv it
congrats 4 da new thread
plzz update soon fanx 4 da pm x
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

A big thank you to everyone who commented on me opening a new thread...so heres the treat for you! A new update...so from this update...get ready for the action...hopefully the plot will surprise you and make you read my FF even more! This plot is different to the previous one so please be patient. Also I realized that I haven't introduced prem all this while into the FF so a new entry...so as usual I want my likes and comments...😆 because the sooner you give that...the sooner you get your next update...saber ka phal meetha hota hain!

Part 46

Maan, Geet and Annie went to the office as usual. Although Annie was in charge of handling all the KPMG work, she wanted to come to KC to see how it was run and to see all of the employees. As soon as maan walked into the office, Adi told him that a friend has come to see him and is waiting for him in his cabin. Initially maan was confused on who it could be but then it clicked..it could only be one person.

He entered his cabin and and gave him a hug.

Maan: Kaisa hai tu?

Prem: Fine...par tut oh mujhe bhool hi gaya...koi phone call aur kuch nahi...

Maan: Aur tu bada karta hai...

Prem: Ab meri kya galti hai ki tunhe apna number change kardiya...

Maan: Haan...sab meri galti hain...kyun? Ab bata..london main kaam kaisa chal raha hai...

Prem: Theek chal raha...ab main holiday par aya hun...

Maan: Cool...

Just then there was a knock on the door.

Maan: Come In...(geet walked in)

Geet: These are the files that you wanted.

Maan: Thanks...hmm...geet meet my friend..Prem...from university and now he is settled in London par banda holiday pe aya hai and Prem this is geet...yash's sister...and my best friend!

Prem: Yash's sister...wow..woh toh bada chupa rustam nikla...he didn't even tell us...

Geet: Hi...(prem stood up and shaked hands with her)

Prem: Hi...I think we have met...

Geet: I am sorry...i don't recognise you!

Prem: No worries...we have met now!

Maan: Geet..tum behto...

Geet: Hmm...

Prem: Waise eek baat puchu Maan?

Maan: Hmm...

Prem: Tune KPMG ka naam suna hain?

Maan: Haan...(this gets both of their attention) kyun?

Prem: Are yaar...ek mahine...se uski MD ko locate karne ki koshish kar raha hun!

Geet: Kyun?

Prem: We have proposal for them...so I thought that they might be interested and I just can't get hold of her and I have never met her personally before, its always my right hand man who contacts their company...It would be good to do a project with them...they are known worldwide...

Maan looks at Geet and she nods a no trying to tell him to tell him about her.

Maan: Sorry yaar...i cannot help you...

Geet: But I cam..

Prem: Wait you know her?

Geet: Hmm...I have her number...you can contact her and I am sure she will help you...(maan looks at her with a shocked face trying to figure out what is she upto)

Prem: Thanks...you are a life saver.

Geet: its alright...here note down her number...her name is annie. She is CEO of KPMG and call her now while I am sitting next to you and tell her that Geet has sent you...I am sure she will understand...

Prem: Okay...(prem rings her)

On the other hand Annie picks up the phone.

Annie: Hello...

Prem: Hi...

Annie: Excuse me..can I know who I am speaking to please?

Prem: This is Prem Rathod here...actually geet told me to speak with you regarding a business proposal regarding ammunition. We supply body guards to VIPS and we want our bodyguards to have ammunition that is designed by your company as we know that you won't fail us.

Annie: Wait...geet sent you?

Prem: Yes...

Annie: (why couldn't she just sort it out herself aur yeh prem Rathod hain kaun?) Wait when did you speak to her?

Prem: Oh just now...infact she is sitting next to me right now! (geet looks at prem in shock and Maan is trying very hard to control his laughter as he has realised geet's mischief)

Annie: You are with her right now...

Prem: Yes...

Annie: Okay wait two minutes...

Prem: hmm...

-

On the other hand, Annie comes out of her cabin and asks Pinky where Geet is and she says Maan Sir's cabin. She walks inside without even knocking and all three of them stand up. Prem looked at her and was drawn towards her in the first glance. Her long hairs that were teasing her cheekbone. He only broke from the trance when he heard her say something.

Annie: oh toh aap Prem Rathod hain?

Prem: Aapko kaise pata?

Annie: because you were talking to me on the phone (she points to the phone that he was holding)

Prem: What you are the CEO?

Annie: Yes...Anvesha Singh Khurana...

Prem: but aren't you supposed to be in London...I mean managing KPMG...them what are you doing in Khurana Constructions?

Maan: Prem...she my sister...Annie...

Prem: So tumhe pata tha...par tumne nahi bataya...

Maan: Kyunki Geet ne kaha tha...

Prem: (he turns around to Geet) Tumhe bhi pata tha...par tumne mujhe nahi bataya...

Geet: Thats because i do not meet clients...outside my office.

Prem: par tumne tho kaha tha...that you knew the CEO not that you work for her...

Annie: She doesn't work for me...I work for her...She is the MD of KPMG...(Prem had her mouth open)

Geet: Nice to meet you too...I am sure now...that Annie can sort you out with something and anyway she deals with things like this and Annie you have my approval.

Annie: Yes maam...

Geet: No formalities please...(saying that she goes off to her cabin)

Prem: OMG...maan...abhi tak tho uske bare main sirf suna tha...ab dekh bhi...shes definitely something and she very professional...

Maan: yep...

Annie: So mr. Rathod..how about we grab a coffee and we can discuss business at the same time.

Prem: Yes..sure...by maan...see you later!

-

Geet was in her cabin when she when she received a call from Dil.

Geet: Bol...

Dil: We need you...its a major problem...we cannot track it down!

Geet: you know I have given this up ages ago...

Dil: If it wasn't important...then I wouldn't have called you...we need you Geet...you can only solve this case...this could threathen international security...and put a lot of people in danger...

Geet: I will meet you at the headquarters..

Precap: Wait for the Suspense guys...cos SM is back like never before...

Please hit the like button and comment to let me know how you feel about the update!!

Love MaankiMishty

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Can't wait to read more!
sweetanu2314 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oooh...i likey...action is just my cup of tea...
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
just awesome...waiting for SM to be back
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Great update! Can't wait to read more!

MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetanu2314

oooh...i likey...action is just my cup of tea...

I am guessing you will like the next set of updates...because it will have more action...but with some romance ofcourse...so my other readers don't feel deprived...
Edited by ApoorvaShah - 12 years ago