Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hussain was looking awesome in yesterday's Kumkum episode. Liked the both the swing scene and the telphone diary scene
surakshita thumbnail

a nice video of Kumkum 1000 episodes. Hussain snippet is there

http://www.zoomtv.in//viewpost.php?id=18

Celebrating Kumkum…by Zoom Team

</>

The team of Kumkum-Ek Pyaara Sa Bandhan, had a reason to celebrate as they finished airing 1000 episodes. The grand celebration saw a lot many stars from the television fraternity having a gala time. Juhi Parmar, Hussain, Shweta, Manav Gohil, Rajeshwari Sachdev and many more were seen at the do.

A beaming Juhi Parmar said, "It's an achievement and I'm extremely happy." Hussain, who plays one of the lead roles in the serial, says, "Finishing 1000 episodes is a big achievement. With every 100 episodes, we feel happy, so this definitely is one of the happiest moments."

Actress Rajeshwari Sachdev was in a jubilant mood as according to her, in this day and age, reaching a 1000 episode mark is an achievement by itself.

Vivaan Bhatena, who plays one of the characters in the serial said, "I'm very proud of Kumkum…I'm very happy to be a part of it. I hope we see another 1000 episodes…another 2000…another 3000 episodes."

Ask these big stars of the small screen as to what's their opinion on the drastic time leaps they take, with the characters not aging one bit, and all seem to get quite defensive. Tina, who is Hussain's wife, asks, "As long as the viewer, producer or actor doesn't have a problem, what's the hitch?"

Juhi quips, "When we take another leap, I'll come back as my own grand daughter…"
Manav, however has a different take altogether. He says, "The audience knows that Hussain is not old enough to be a father –in-law. So they might as well see him the way he is."

Well, as long as the TRP's don't fall, they might as well take as many leaps as they want.

Edited by surakshita - 16 years ago
surakshita thumbnail

Thanks and Congrats for pg 150 completion

continues in

~*~*~*~*~ Hussain Kuwajerwala Fan Club  ~*~*~*~*

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/857986

Edited by surakshita - 16 years ago