Posted: 18 years ago
hey guyz i wanna join ! 😃 😃 im Noor
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Me tooo...i lub srk...he rox...and even i don like gauri...too stuck up
Lady In Pink thumbnail
Welcome guys, off course u guys can join. Let me edit and add a members list to my post on the first page.
leomil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear for creating such a worderful club i am a great fan of sharukh khan now if u permit me as a member of this club i can post some pics of him
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya leomil go ahead and post the pics n latest news and exciting stuff 😊

here is some from me

Shah Rukh looks magnetic in Don first look
Shah Rukh Khan looks very magnetic in Farhan Akhtar's upcoming remake of the classic Amitabh Bachchan starrer Don.

In Don - The Chase Begins, Shah Rukh takes up the dual role portrayed by Big B in the 70's flick, with Priyanka Chopra in the role of Zeenat Aman. Arjun Rampal will enact the Pran character of the police officer.

So, by first looks, it seems that this remake will most definitly be very futuristic and very different to the original.
Here is a look:
bollywoodfan thumbnail
w00t w00t!!! count me in!!! I LOVE LOVE shahrukh khan!!!

😳
Mink''s Pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovly_angel

ya leomil go ahead and post the pics n latest news and exciting stuff 😊

here is some from me

Shah Rukh looks magnetic in Don first look
Shah Rukh Khan looks very magnetic in Farhan Akhtar's upcoming remake of the classic Amitabh Bachchan starrer Don.

In Don - The Chase Begins, Shah Rukh takes up the dual role portrayed by Big B in the 70's flick, with Priyanka Chopra in the role of Zeenat Aman. Arjun Rampal will enact the Pran character of the police officer.

So, by first looks, it seems that this remake will most definitly be very futuristic and very different to the original.
Here is a look:

I have seen this poster for the first time...by lokking at this looks like it will be totally different then the old don & thanks for sharing dear
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
SRK ,Priyanka & Saroj Teamed up for DON

Shah Rukh, Priyanka, Saroj team up for 'Don' song
Bollywood stars Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra will dance to ace choreographer Saroj Khan's tune in Malaysia on May 14 for "Khai ke paan Benaras wala" - a song in Farhan Akhtar's film "Don".

Twenty-six years ago, Khan's mentor P.L. Raj had choreographed "Khai ke paan..." for Chandra Barot's 1970s hit "Don", starring Amitabh Bachchan and Zeenat Aman.

"I am looking forward to doing a song that Raj had done. But I can't do it the way he did it. I'll obviously choreograph it keeping in mind Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka and the changing times and tempo," Khan said.

Khan is also thrilled about working with Priyanka.

"After my favourites Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit and Aishwarya Rai, I see a dancer's grace in Priyanka. I hope she's looking forward to working with me as much as I am," Khan told IANS.

Priyanka squealed in delight at the mention of the choreographer's name.

"It's been my dream to work with Saroj-ji. I can't tell you how excited I am about working with her, and that too for 'Khai ke paan...' with Shah Rukh. Pinch me when I am awake."

Priyanka is also a die-hard fan of Shah Rukh.

"I have been his fan for like forever. But after working with him, I've become a double fan. He's such a generous co-star. He's always helpful, constantly trying to make me comfortable," she said.

"Shah Rukh is addictive. I want to work with him again and again. I'm so looking forward to shooting 'Khai ke paan...' with him."

Earlier Shah Rukh had shot for another "Don" memorabilia - the "Yeh mera dil" song with Kareena Kapoor. That number was choreographed by choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan.
Mink''s Pink thumbnail

A small Pic from KANK
swt.smile thumbnail
hey add me in pls ... 😳 i love SRK ...he simply rocks ...❤️ ...thanks for opening the fan club ; SRK is my jaan!!!! x