28/12/2011:Written Update -ManVeer & M tortures J

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Moniya taunting J. J furious and warns Moniya but Moniya is not threatened and then enters Uday who clears his throat to make them aware of his presence. J runs to him and starts complaining about the injustice that has been happening to her. Moniya gets engry listening to the blames J is directing at her, she tells J that if she keeps on saying rubbish then she will slice her and bury her right there. Uday completes Moniya's sentence by saying "haan nai tho" J is shocked at Uday's words. Uday walks around Moniya and says you forgot to say "haan nai tho" Moniya defends herself saying she said it in her mind (yah right!)

J is angry at Uday for not supporting her but Uday tells her that she got what she deserved and tells her that Dadishahab had called him first thing in the morning to inform him of how J set up Moniya for the whole locker fiasco along with telling him to take special care of Moniya. Moniya buts in and yells that she doesn't need any looking after, Uday says he knows she can take care of herself but he can't refuse Dadisahab's orders hence from now onwards she and him are on the same team. Obviously J is not happy hearing this, Uday tells her that from now on he will always be in Moniya's team. Moniya for the first time seems to be pleased seeing J burning with jealousy hearing Uday's words, she gives a smirk to J and winks at her infuriating J who walks away in anger.

J walks into her room fuming with hatred and jealousy as she mutters how Moniya is after everything that belongs to J. She is raving and ranting as she walks towards Moniya's things and starts destroying everything. Moniya enters the room, gets shocked to see J destroying everything and tries to stop her from destroying her sandals. Both have a war of words ending with Moniya threatening J. J walks out of the room while Moniya is left in tears.

Dadisahab and Komal discuss about J and Moniya and worry about how they both don't seem to get along.

Moniya is in tears and sobs clutching at her destroyed things remembering her past moments with her father (tujhse nazar nahi zindagi is playing in the background). Moniya holds onto the sandals and remembers how Akash had gifted them to her (Where is Uday? He was supposed to console her!😑).

J is smiling and telling Vijay about how she destroyed Moniya's things (URGH! I hate her!😑). Vijay questions J why she wasn't afraid of Dadisahab. J says she wants Moniya to keep attacking her so that she can cry and earn the family's sympathy. Vijay praises her and J says just wait and watch she is not going to let Moniya take Uday from her. Menaka comes in and fakes her concern towards J and tells her to come to her anytime if she feels the need to talk.

Moniya is picking up her things and enters Uday (late lateef!πŸ˜†) with his standard greeting "hey Princess". He gives a sigh seeing the destruction and bends down to pick up the broken pieces (OMG! Is this for real?😲 Prince helping his Princess in CLEANING?... Seems like Moniya has already managed to change Uday). Moniya says to let it be but Uday continues on with helping her, he goes to her and tries to wipe her tears but Moniya swats away his hand. Uday sighs and tells her that her tears are her strength not weakness so use it as a weapon and then tells her to not let them flow unnecessarily (Haila! I have fallen in love with him again!😍)

Moniya says she wasn't crying there was just some dust in her eyes and as it is she is one those persons who makes people cry and she will make sure to bring J to tears. Uday says that's more like it and tells her not to ever let go of this attitude and further tells her that J is not used to challenges and she doesn't like it when she is not on the spot light. Moniya says enough, just because she was quietly listening to him does not mean that she is the tv and he the remote. Uday says not TV but she is his would be wife. Moniya says not till the next 7 births but after that if he is still interested then he can submit his request. Uday says okay, where shall I submit the request, I will submit it right now and then says "haan nai toh" (Ahh! Did I tell you guys how much I love my Prince Uday! πŸ˜ ). Moniya tells him to stop laughing and to keep his advice to himself and leave her be. Uday says he is not so selfish as to not think about his would be wife's benefits. Moniya rolls her eyes and says not again the whole would be wife chant. She tells Uday that when he goes home tonight to write "Moniya is not my would be wife" only then will he come to sense. Uday tells her that she only encourages him by her refusals. Moniya says she will have to explain it to him his way. She holds his forearms and says "Yuvraj Udayveer singh, it does not suit you to be in the room with Princess Manyata like this so kindly leave the room" she pushes him out of the room, closes the door, leans her back on it and gives a sigh.

Chicki is shown calling while Akash is getting something from the store. Chicki comes to him and tells him that she tried to talk with Moniya but the maid told her that Moniya is busy throwing her chawl things. She once again starts with how Moniya was probably forced to throw her things and how Moniya values her memories (can I please just kill this irritating girl?😑). Akash tells her to stop it and to not fill his head with such hopes and to let Moniya move forward in her life.

Menaka questions Vijay whether he is spending time with Manyata. Vijay says he has a TV in his room, he doesn't need to watch that entertainer. Menaka tries to explain him that he needs to befriend Manyata and how he needs to be good to both of the sisters. Vijay says he can only side with one sister. Menaka says they just need to wait till both the sisters are married after that they will rule the palace.

J is happy to see Moniya's things cleared from her room and says now only Moniya needs to be out of the room. Moniya steps out of the bathroom, J with a smile asks her where should they put her bed as there are 30 empty rooms in the palace. Moniya comes to her and says my sweet sister, you are care for me so much na that's why I have decided to stay in this room with you. Moniya laughingly walks towards the bed and settles herself on it while J is left sputtering in shock. Moniya jumps on the bed and tells J to join her. J tells Moniya can't sleep on her bed. Moniya says she can go tell that to Dadisahab.

Giriraj tells Uday that he has become Dadisahab's gharjamai. Uday smiles and says that he can do anything for Devghad but if he stayed in the palace then he will be killed in the war between two sisters. Giriraj asks him how is his "hunterwali Nadia" (can someone explain to be who Nadia is?") and has she settled in her new home. Uday says she has but J is after her and tells his father about the ongoing fights between the two sisters. Giriraj says whoever wins the fight will get Uday in reward. Uday says he hasn't gotten such an ego boost – two beautiful girls fighting for him. Giriraj says as far as he knows Manyata is fighting but not for him. Uday says so what? it's just a matter of few days because when J surrounds Manyata trapping her from all sides then Manyata will have no one but him to seek comfort from and the day she comes to him, he will not let her go away from him so easily afterwards. Giriraj says that all he wants is for him to get Manyata in his control and bring her to Jaighad as his blushing bride. Uday says Manyata reddens only when she is angry (Seems like the show will get a rural look in future when Uday takes Manyata to Jaighad… can't wait! ).

(OMG! Am I really seeing this miracle) both the sisters are sleeping next to each other. Moniya is awake and in full mode to harass J hence starts making loud snoring noises. Both the sisters have tug of war with the comforter. Moniya suddenly lets go of the comforter resulting in J falling off from the bed (you go girl!). Moniya wraps herself with the comforter and begins with the snoring. J yells at Moniya about the comforter and then her loud snoring. She questions god on why he is doing this with her and why did he make this girl her sister. She sighs, gets on the bed and tugs at the comforter but can't get it off from Moniya. Moniya is enjoying all this and keeps taking a peek at J's struggle. J finally gives up on tugging the comforter, grabs one from the closet and settled herself on the bed. Moniya waits for a minute, then turns around and throws her hand and leg around J who tries to entangle herself from Moniya's embrace. J finally manages to get herself free from Moniya's hold but Moniya begins her next trick of pretending to be sleepwalking while singing Gumnam hai koi (OMG! I can't stop laughing! The whole scene is riotous 🀣). J is scared seeing Moniya sleepwalk around the room. Moniya finally comes to bed and sleeps but not before making sure to grab J's comforter too while J is left glaring down at a snoring Moniya. The episode ends on Moniya's triumph smile.

*** sorry there was no precap on the video I watched ***  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
when you watched it ? i haven't seen yet 😭 
thanks 4 sharing
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh angel . Thank u for wonderful post. And loved u r comments
rasiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update😊
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG HAHA I love most of the parts of the Episode and the only part that I did not like is Akash and that round face chiki girl.

thank u so much for the update.

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When did they show this epi?πŸ€” Anyway, thanks for the update... Can't wait to watch it, haan nahi toh!πŸ˜ƒ
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanksbsoo mcuhh jusy curious though is there gonna be two epis aired today or jusy this one? Because the actual airtime is still a but laterrr ????
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanku..when did the episode air?waiting for the video update..😊
shivanisingh thumbnail
Did they skip an episode? They showed a repeat telecast yesterday!!
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks soo much for the update