Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Mathuria Family

Nimmo: A simple girl with a canny sense of humor. Very different from her sisters, she lives and loves life to the fullest. The highlight of her character is her peculiar relationship with God, whom she does not particularly believe in. She thinks that people thank God for all the good things that happen to them, but when bad things happen, God has his way of making them feel that it was their own fault!

Her kismat never favours her and she is always inot some trouble or the other in life at the end of which she blames God for laughing at her. She's cynical about people who fear him and wonders why on earth do they do so! She addresses to him as tum and has a regular chat with him. She is accident prone to an unimaginable extent; she ignites a series of accidents like a chain-reaction, which end with something positive or harmlessly humorous!

Anand (Nimmo's father): A typical middle-class man and a father of three daughters, on the verge of retirement. He is simple and has a perspective towards life which makes him believe that if you don't feel pain in a situation yo can handle it better as in any case the middle class life leaves you with not very many occasion to laugh and feel good.

Neeta (Nimmo's Mother): The owner of a boutique that has some of the top celebrities in town as it's customers. She is a complete wannabe socialite who is appreciated by the celebs for the clothes she makes for them but is never invited to their high-society parties. She hopes to become a part of this star-studded stratum through her two daughters who are aspirants of the same line.

Swati (Nimmo's sister): She is a journalist. Hard working and ambitious, she is a focused person who wantes to be independent and hates it when her father keeps waiting for her to come back from the office. She is very caring about Nimmo like everyone else in the family.

Naina (Nimmo's sister): She is the youngest sister, a wannabe model and contesting for the Miss India title. She is sweet but is hopelessly ill-informed. Does not know much about what is happening around the world. Believes in having as many boy friends as possible. Wants to make it big.

Kantabhen (servant): She is the servant of the house who came in with Neeta from her parents' place after Neeta's marriage. She is very caring and loving and helps in the tailoring shop as well. She is blunt, straightforward and entertaining!

Vallab (Nimmo's unlce): Vallab is Anand's brother.

Kaki (Nimmo's aunt): Kaki is wife of Vallab. She is really funny too. Kanta behan always makes fun of her. Kaki is lil greedy.

Candy (Nimmo's cousin): Candy is the son of Vallab and kaki. He is very nice and he is very friendly toward nimmo.

Sehgal Family

Amardeep Sehgal: Kunal's dadu.He is a typical punjabi grandpa n shares a sweet n cut relationship with his grandson Kunal๐Ÿ˜ณ.He is de one who brought him up after His eldest son(that is Kunal's dad's) death

Preet Sehgal: Kunal's dadi.Luves Kunal coz he is de most efficient of all her grandkids.She is a powerful personality n is de head of Sehgal industries.She is selfish n a typical high society lady. 

Khushi(or Pushi): Kunal's Choti Dadi. Preet Sehgal's younger sister.Loves Kunal n seems to be a nice lady as well. 

Sharadha Sehgal: Kunal's mom.She is a widow n from a middle class family.She shares a father-daughter relationship with her father-in-law.She loves her sons but there is something amiss in her relationship with her eldest son Kunal-he doesnt seem to luv her...neither does she feel free to talk to him with de athority of a mother....de reason is not yet revealed.

Aniket Sehgal: Amardeep Sehgal's second son.He is selfish,corrupt n greedy.He doesnt lyk Kunal n is jealous of him๐Ÿ˜ก.He is de one who is trying to bring enmity between Kunal n his younger bro Samar.

Parminder Sehgal: Aniket Sehgal's wife n Preet Sehgal's chamchi.She supports her hubby's evil intentions๐Ÿ˜ก.

Varsha Sehgal: Wife of Amardeep Sehgal's third son.She is a gujarati n shares a good relationship with Sharadha.Her daughter is engaged to Saket whose family shares a friendly relationship with Sehgals.

Kunal Sehgal: A flirt,playboy by repution๐Ÿ˜‰.A very very confused guy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†But deep within a very sweet guy filled with luv 4 his family n frnds๐Ÿ˜ณ.Ready to do anything for his loved ones๐Ÿ˜ณ.He went to US after his dad's death for furthur studies.Doesnt believe in luv n marraige.Vik is his company VP n also his best frnd.He is de brightest of all de Sehgals n handles de family business very efficiently.He owns 70% of de Sehgal wealth,a reason why many of his family members r jealous of his...a fact he is mostly unaware of๐Ÿ˜ญ.Not to forget he plays de prince charming to our very own Nimmo๐Ÿ˜ณ

Samar Sehgal: Kunal's younger bro.Jealous of his bro n dis fact is well made use of by Aniket Sehgal๐Ÿ˜ก

Rishab Sehgal: Kunal's cousin.Aniket Sehgal's elder son.Close to Kunal n seems to be a nice ordinary guy

Abhay Sehgal: Kunal's cousin.Aniket Sehgal's younger son.

Natasha Sehgal: Kunal's cousin.Aniket Sehgal's younger daughter i suppose...i am not sure.

ok i edited my post so now we have all the characters.Thanks mabel who gave us some info about Sehgal family๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I dunno much about Vallab, candy and Kaki so pls give us more info about them if u know๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Note: mods can u pls make it a sticky post๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by priya.nair - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaa thumbnail

these are all i can think of at the top of my head.
ill add more if i remember! ๐Ÿ˜†

Dadaji:- kunal's grandfather

Dadiji:- kunal's grandmother

______:- kunal's father (not really given a real role to play yet; maybe flashbacks later on)

Shraddha:- kunal's mother

Parminder:- dadi's daughter or daughter in law?๐Ÿ˜•

aniketh:- dadi's son-in-law or son?๐Ÿ˜•

_______:- kunal's sister (didnt catch her name; anyone else know?)

samar:- kunal's brother (dont know his parents ๐Ÿ˜• )

i dont know if that helped. im as confused as everyone else!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Sanaa - 18 years ago
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanaa

______:- kunal's father (not really given a real role to play yet; maybe flashbacks later on)

that hepled me lot atleast now i know some ppl's name๐Ÿ˜†

btw what's dadi ji and dada ji's name??๐Ÿ˜•

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail

no idea yaar! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

kaisi yeh family hai๐Ÿ˜†

serioulsy they have really confusing names๐Ÿ˜†

jingle thumbnail

aniketh is kunal's dad's younger brother while pam is his wife , they ahve 2 sons one is abhay(who accompanied samer to the chawl for demolition) while teh their other son was with kunal in teh gym when dadji asked kunal to get married

dadi has got another son too whose wife is a gujji and their daughter got engaged

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingle

aniketh is kunal's dad's younger brother while pam is his wife , they ahve 2 sons one is abhay(who accompanied samer to the chawl for demolition) while teh their other son was with kunal in teh gym when dadji asked kunal to get married

dadi has got another son too whose wife is a gujji and their daughter got engaged

thanks a lot jingle๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar im still having trouble figuring out who is who

this has helped though
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thx for this..it cleared up my confusion ๐Ÿ˜Š they are loads of characters to get aquainted with i suspose but Kunu is who matters ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by pardesi-mem - 18 years ago
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aweeeeeeeee thanks jaans

I was choooooo confused who is who and how dey r related 2 Kunal
thankooooo 4 clearing my confusion ๐Ÿ˜›
thanks a lot i was sooooooooo confused with the family i was only clear with kunal ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ