WU 27th December...C's Manaofying Nitika

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello!!
Announcements:
I'll be sending PM's out soon to people for Aishwarya's birthday thread as her birthday is next week :) If you want me to PM you as well with the info, shoot me a PM 😊

Written Update: December 27th

Part 1:
Ved says I love you to Nitika and then Toasty tells him to say further and Ved asks Nitika,will you marry me?  Nitika says no and turns her face away...Ved looks like he's in denial and he keeps smiling.  Smita says Vedji, Nitika didn't say haan.  Toasty says Nitika you're joking right?  Nitika says no I'm not, the joke has been on me...not once but twice.  I'm a human too...I get hurt too...who gave him the right to play with my feelings?  I thought he would remove me from my past but he himself pushed me too.  Once he was my friend too...fine, whatever he did with me, put that aside...but what wrong did my mummy papa do that they were insulted so much?  I used to respect him so much...he had a high standing in my eyes but he... she marches off.  Toasty tells Ved not to feel bad and that Nitika must still be mad.  Ved says she has a right to be.  What I did with her and her family is such that any punishment is less than what I should get...I'm very ashamed and I haven't even been able to apologize properly. 

Back at home, the whole fam minus Ved and Toasty are gathered in the hall, circled around the center table.  Prachin is drawing out a floor map of the house and labeling rooms...he draws in where the room for Ved and Nitika will be made...then he says now just me and Gyaan are left over...Tej and Gyaan share a look.  Prachin says Gyaan will sleep with Dadaji and I will stay in this tree house that I will build in my peepal tree 🤣 🤣  Everyone goes huh!?  And Malti asks you'll stay in a tree!?  Everyone holds back their laughter.  Dadaji says the rooms should be done before the wedding.

Ved walks in and everyone goes to ask him what Nitika said.  Ved says that she said no.  Tej says no?  He's joking...can Nitika say no?  She loves him so much.  Ved says I'm not worthy of that love...he then goes off to his room.  Prachin holds up the map he just drew out and where he marked Ved and Nitika's room, he puts in a big question mark and circles it. 

Ved goes to Dadaji's room and falls on the bed crying...he has flashbacks of what happened just now.  Everyone else is in full tension mode in the hall.  Pashu wonders how this could happen...I agree that Ved did a mistake but Nitika should understand...Tej interrupts and says we didn't understand what poor Nitika must have gone through these past few days...we didn't even think about what she must be feeling like.  Malti says that's right but one thing is for certain, Ved is remorsing what he did.  Dadaji says and this will bring both of them back together.  What a true heart feels will always touch the other person.  Pashu says we will have to talk to Nitika...he is about to call but Malti stops him and says that this pyaar vyaar stuff is not your cup of tea.  Tej hides a smirk and Prachin chuckles.  Pashu says one minute, you let it go...lots of love stories that there have been...Malti says what?  Pashu says I've repaired them.  Toasty comes in and asks what's happening.  Pashu says we're trying to decide how to handle this situation...he explains his idea and asks did I say anything wrong?  Toasty agrees with Pashu and says the elders of this family have to get involved now.  Dadaji says ok...call up Nitika's parents and tell them that we are coming over to meet them.  Toasty calls them up. 

At Nitika's place, Smita calls up Nitika and Nitika cuts the call...Smita calls again and the phone keeps ringing...Nitika picks it up angrily...Smita asks what are you doing, why didn't you pick up the phone?  Nitika says I'm crying, bas?  Smita asks her why she's angry and Nitika says my best friends made such a tamasha with my life.  Smita says we're doing all this for your happiness and you don't realize that your happiness is in Ved...look at yourself in the mirror once and then you'll see.  Nitika looks into the mirror and gets lost looking at her reflection.  Smita says hello? to no answer and says can it be that you've looked in the mirror and saw what you needed to see.

Part 2: 

At Nitika's place, Nitika's mom says what is this?  When you feel like rejecting, you reject and then you come with a rishta...do you have no consideration for our feelings.  Dadaji says its nothing like that...it just took a while to make Ved understand what he wanted.  Toasty says with much difficulty we made Ved bhaiya realize tha the loves Nitika...Tej says and Nitika loves Ved bhaiya a lot too.  Her mom nods her head.  Tej says their happiness lies in being with each other...all we ask is that you forget everything and agree to this rishte.  Dadaji gives an official apology for what happened and asks them to please explain to Nitika.  Her dad says please don't misunderstand us but it's not our decision...it's Nitika's life and it should be her decision.  Toasty asks do you have any objection if I talk to Nitika alone?  Her dad says ok but Nitika comes out and says but I have an objection.  Tej says Nitika?  Toasty tries to say something but Nitika says please don't say anything...I've made my decision and it won't be changed...leave all this...I need to go to the mandir...she leaves.  Toasty says whatever is on your face, I know what's in your heart...after all we're best friends.  She calls up Malti and says bhabhi, get ready.

Part 3:

Nitika is in an auto having a flashback of everything from Rajan to what happened earlier that day.  She starts sobbing.  At the mandir, she gets down and a little girl comes and asks her to buy some flowers...she says if you buy my flowers, God will definitely fulfill your wish, this is my guarantee.  Nitika buys the flowers and the girl places a not on top and runs away saying Thank you Didi.  The note says "we love you Nitika bhabhi, please maan jayiye ga Nitika bhabhi"  She turns and see Gyaan and Praching...they start doing steps, holding their ears and folding their hands and going down on their knees...Nitika walks away.

She goes to the place her flowers before God and asks what is this test that you're taking from me, God? I don't know if I understand your signals...please show me the right path and the strength to follow it, please God.  She holds out her hands and a woman's hand places a box and a sheet of paper.  Nitika says a 50 rupee reciept!? 😆 The hand takes the sheet back and gives her another one 🤣  It says "We love you and Ved as a couple...Pashu bhaiya, Tej"  She turns and Malti is standing there silently...she holds her ears.  In the background is Tej and Pashu...Tej says to Pashu, you remember what to do, right, when Nitika looks this way?  Pashu asks what?  😆 Tej says those steps we went over!  Nitika looks back at them and they start their routine 🤣  "Sorry" while holding their ears and doing utak-behtak..."Maaf karo" with another motion and then another dance step with "Maan bhi jao, maan bhi jao, maan bhi jao" 🤣  🤣  Nitika turns her head and holds back a smile.  Tej asks Pashu maan gayi?  They're observing her...Tej says there's a little bit of a laugh on her face, right?  Pashu says haan...Nitika walks away then and Tej says she's leaving!  Chale!  They do namaskar to God and run off.

Nitika goes and sits on a bench...Ved comes and sits down...Nitika gets up...Ved says no!  You sit, I'll stand...Nitika sits down.  😆  Ved slowly sits on the edge of the bench and looks back...Nitika looks back to see Toasty waving with everyone behind her in a single file line...she walks to the side with everyone spreading out to standing in a horizontal line. 

Ved says Nitika ji and stutters while trying to say main...aapse...pyaar...uh...he looks over at his family.  Tej gets down on his knees and he and Toasty try to signal to Ved...Tej makes motions for I <3 U and Ved goes to kneel on his knees but hurts himself and yells out.  Everyone makes their "Uff" faces.  😆  Ved says s, sorry.  Nitika holds back a smile. Tej is about to stand up again but Toasty pushes him back down on his knees and holds her hand out, trying to signal to Ved but Ved doesn't understand and says prasad? 🤣  Toasty whispers prasad nahin!  🤣  Tej gets up and Toasty puts her hand on his shoulder and they walk around in circles, imitating saat phere while the other family members pretend to throw flowers on them.  🤣  Nitika watches them too with a smirk 😆  They stop and Tej and Toasty make circle motions with their hands, still trying to motion for shaadi and saat phere.  Ved says round round...chakkar?  Tej makes a face (along with me 😆) and Ved says the world goes round? Pashu makes a "I give up" motion 😆  Ved says Nitika ji, desperately...he says sorry, mujse nahin hoga.

Nitika stands up and says Ved ji...say it with me.  I...Ved says I...Nitika says love...Ved follows...Nitika says you and Ved says I love you Nitika ji...Nitika says I love you too...Everyone silently claps and Tej holds them off until the next level is done 😆  Nitika says now ask what you wanted to...Ved says what?  Nitika says mujse...shaadi...and Ved finishes it and says karenge?  He and Nitika both say haan at the same time and everyone starts cheering.

Pre-Cap:  Tej, Toasty, Gyaan, and Prachin are circling around Ved, studying him.  Ved asks why they are looking at him like that.  Tej pinches a piece of his kurta and shakes his head no.  Then then show them cutting off Ved's shikha.  Toasty looks back and smiles. (Looks like Pitaji and "the next hurdle" will be making their entry tomorrow)

Tejy's Bak Bak:  TBA 

Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update of a superb episode😃

Loved everything about the episode... from the emotional tear-jerking moments 🥺😭to the comic moments😆 every scene was handled properly by the CVs & all actors did full justice to their characters👏

Nitika's justification for her rejection was very good & Ved understand her reasoning & regretting that he couldn't apologize to her properly was really heart-touching😳

The scene involving Nitika's parents was really executed properly. Manofying NItika's parents was definitely not a tough job at all. They agreed easily but just wanted the ultimate decision be Nitika's & they would not go against her wish👏

The auto scene was really heart-breaking🥺

The temple scene stole the day. Prachin & Gyan were really cute with their acts😃 Handing over the receipt of sweets by mistake was so funny😆 And Pashu & Tej's manofying acts was simply hillarious🤣

Ved trying to make wild guesses out of Tej & Toasty's gestures but screwing up everything was just too good... at least it finally brought the never-ending smile on Nitika's face that had faded away from the past few episodes not the 10 grams smile she gave during Pashu & Tej's acts😃 Ved's Prasaad, Gol gol & Duniya Gol hai was sooo funny🤣

Vedika proposing each other together & saying Yes jointly... 😍brilliantly done scene...👏

Precap is awesome... was waiting for Ved's shikha to get cut off😈 I'm dieing to see the new make-over of Ved...😍 eagerly waiting for the next episode😍 Looks like he'll even get a new wardrobe today😍
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

Thanks for the superb update of a superb episode😃

Loved everything about the episode... from the emotional tear-jerking moments 🥺😭to the comic moments😆 every scene was handled properly by the CVs & all actors did full justice to their characters👏

Nitika's justification for her rejection was very good & Ved understand her reasoning & regretting that he couldn't apologize to her properly was really heart-touching😳

The scene involving Nitika's parents was really executed properly. Manofying NItika's parents was definitely not a tough job at all. They agreed easily but just wanted the ultimate decision be Nitika's & they would not go against her wish👏

The auto scene was really heart-breaking🥺

The temple scene stole the day. Prachin & Gyan were really cute with their acts😃 Handing over the receipt of sweets by mistake was so funny😆 And Pashu & Tej's manofying acts was simply hillarious🤣

Ved trying to make wild guesses out of Tej & Toasty's gestures but screwing up everything was just too good... at least it finally brought the never-ending smile on Nitika's face that had faded away from the past few episodes not the 10 grams smile she gave during Pashu & Tej's acts😃 Ved's Prasaad, Gol gol & Duniya Gol hai was sooo funny🤣

Vedika proposing each other together & saying Yes jointly... 😍brilliantly done scene...👏

Precap is awesome... was waiting for Ved's shikha to get cut off😈 I'm dieing to see the new make-over of Ved...😍 eagerly waiting for the next episode😍 Looks like he'll even get a new wardrobe today😍

Lol! I always love reading your reviews of the epis 😆  My favorite scenes were definitely Pashu-Tej's "Sorry, maaf karo, maan bhi jao, maan bhi jao, maan bhi jao" 🤣 and Ved's misinterpretations of TejYa's acting out 🤣

LOL!!! Seeing your expressions for Ved, you're reminding me of my 😍ing over Tej, 😆  Ved's makeover today was definitely fun to watch 😆 and Tej's rules to what he should do when he meets up with Nitika 😆