Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks for the article, can't wait till it starts.
bastereliye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanx sooo much!!i was waiting for a forum for this show. its gonna start on monday in U.s i just cant wait for something different and interesting.
gagandeep_123 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanx for sharing all those things
Pindai thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, I think I will watch this show as JJKN and Kkusum have ended... 😊
Guju Girl thumbnail
Thanks but Rusty doesn't fall in love with the enemys son, Candy does right?
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guju Girl

Thanks but Rusty doesn't fall in love with the enemys son, Candy does right?

yep candy falls in love with the enimies boy....but that was really a long time ago from this day

The story and the concept of the show has changed completely now, due to the falling TRPs of the show. Ajit married Candy and went away to Canada. Then, Gaurav Chopra has entered the show as Samay Khurana, who initially wants a physical relationship with Rusty but later falls in love with her. She sees his love as an extension of his lust and refuses to have anything to do with him. He balckmails her into marrying him by threatening to send her father to jail by implicating him in a murder case. However, his deep love for her, his brooding good looks and her constant refusal to see his feelings for her have ensured that most people are on his side and cheering for him. They want Rusty to realise the depth of his feelings and respond to them. Samay, for his part, is deeply repentant of everything that has happened but hopes that someday something will happen that will show Rusty how much he cares for her. Now he is suffering from brain tumour. She is doing everything possible for his recovery, but has not yet said that she loves him. Is she going to admit her love after he gets well or before? Is it going to be awkward for her to admit her love or be intimate with him? The one thought in his mind is 'Is this love or sympathy?' How does she answer this question in his mind?
To discover the answer to all of these questions, start watching Aisa Des Hai Mera everyday at 9 on Sony. The chemistry between Rusty and Samay is both sizzling and tender. Watch them fall in love and fall in love with the show yourself. Edited by whynot - 17 years ago
shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG... whynot..... you said it all 👏 👏 👏 .... You are perfect in describing the story so far...girl. 👏 👏 👏

You are totally in love with this ADHM and Samay Khurana 😆 😆 😆 ....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Rusty my behna beware honey 😭 ..... whynot is coming very strong everyday... please do the right things asap if you like to keep Samay for your self. 😭
Haan bhai pyaar toh mujhe ho hi gaya hai. But your behna need not worry. Gaurav ke liye itni lambi line hai ke mera toh bilkul hi koi chance nahi hai 😭 😭
Par chance nahi hai toh kya hua... asha amar hai!! At least I have Gaurav trapped in my computer, to see when and as often as i fel like 😉 😉
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Must second you Shvetal. Asha amar hai. "Hope springs eternal from the human breast!" 😊