Roothe yaar ko manana mushkil hai

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav said smthg n she replied back in d similar manner.

This is not d first time wen he made a scratch on her herat, so wat is d difference. There is.

The difference is she is not his employee, she is a relative now. Arnav pinched her by making her realize abt her broken engagement n crossed his limit, she roared back by doing d same. TIT 4 TAT. Relationship formalities done as groom's brother n bride's sister.

But a thin line or rather actually d thickest line of their unnamed relationship still exist n dat is above all other thgs. Both know about their love for eachother n acknowledge other's love to a certain extent. Verbal realization still left.

So d lady in love is annoyed n d man in love try to manaofying 😆 (can't help it) in his own khadoos way, but lady is still stubborn. I wish n guess dis manaofying act by ARNAV will b our RABBA VE sequences. He will burn more n more as KHUSHI will try to b wid NK ignoring himm totally.

I really wanna see how Arnav handle his rootha yaar wid a poochla (NK) in btwn. I can see n forsee smoke. CAN U?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Still w8in for commentz after 4 likes. Friends comment to kar diya hota.
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post as always...refreshing after all kinds of negative posts in here today😊
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: shann20

nice post as always...refreshing after all kinds of negative posts in here today😊

Thnx hun
unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post... i'm tired of all bashing and complaining posts... post more about today's epi's analysis...
Rash,
  Thanks yaar. I was so sick of the negitive threads that I wrote one sarcasim post abt FoolProof and no one responded😉😉. Dont know why many are feeling the way they are feeling. Might be because of dry spell which Lalit has promised to quench by a Rabba Ve moment. I am waiting for it. How much has our ASR mellowed down. Unimaginable. Poor guy is so much in love and not realizing it...And that is the base of those story right.. so all in the game and ready for new year...
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

Rash,
<div></div> Thanks yaar. I was so sick of the negitive threads that I wrote one sarcasim post abt FoolProof and no one responded😉😉. Dont know why many are feeling the way they are feeling. Might be because of dry spell which Lalit has promised toquench by a Rabba Ve moment. I am waiting for it. How much has our ASR mellowed down. Unimaginable. Poor guy is so much in love and not realizing it...And that is the base of those story right.. so all in the game and ready for new year...

U know wat I was missing u so much n abt to pm u. Thnk GOD u commented. Kitne posts mere tumhari commentz ke bagair chale gaye. Send me d link of dat post, i'll bring dat to forum back. Evry friend of mine is complaining d same thg - negativity in forum. We need to do smthg to make it clean. I am on for it.
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: unna_178

nice post... i'm tired of all bashing and complaining posts... post more about today's epi's analysis...

Thnx unna, long time no see yaar. Missed u.

Originally posted by: rushshri

U know wat I was missing u so much n abt to pm u. Thnk GOD u commented. Kitne posts mere tumhari commentz ke bagair chale gaye. Send me d link of dat post, i'll bring dat to forum back. Evry friend of mine is complaining d same thg - negativity in forum. We need to do smthg to make it clean. I am on for it.

Actually main bahut busy thi.. guest.. but in that how can I not visit my virtual family yaar... I just read some posts and mood hi off hogaya. So didn't come onlline for 4-5 days... What is happening man.. people seem really frustrated. Dont know why.. Really it bothering me to no end. I get it that Khushi is been shown on downside a tiny winy bit these days.. first was the bathroon scene marathon(too silly) and now this party gate crashing and her jibe on Arnav being diabetic (that was below the belt for me.. CVs what they hell were you thinking) but she is like that right. very spunky, vivacious little bit brat also at times... we pardonded our mighty ASR for that almost kiss fiasco and his tantrums after that. So why not Khushi now.. What you say.. kuch tho karna padega yaar .. something is wrong somewhere..
honestyfirst thumbnail
very nice post...i loved ur post...👏