Update of 17 April(India)!!

xen10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

17 April 2006, Monday

Kushan speaks to himself one side he thinks Veera is innocent and other side he thinks she is wrong she couldn't forgot her first love in the end he breaks down and cries. Reema couldn't believe that Kushan can do this to Veera. All family wonders why Veera left the house ? Kushan comes and tells everybody Vivan is the reason of Veera leaving the house, they were in love before my marriage and they had hide this truth from me, and they continued meeting after marriege. Vivan tries to prove is his truth ness but Kushan doesn't believe. Kushan pushes him out of the house and throws cd on his face and says this is the proof . Vivan and Veera wonders how this cd reaches to Kushan ? Vivan thinks something and leave. Vivan finds some copies of the same cd in Amisha's room. Vivan says to Amisha what had happened with Kushan is good. I couldn't see Veera with Kushan now I can get Veera very easily. Amisha I have done all this for you. I also love Kushan, now we can get our love. Veera comes and says, so it was you, who have done this ? Amisha is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartsmart thumbnail
THANKS A TON FOR THE UPDATE!
YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER, THANKS ONCE AGAIN.
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wohoooooooooo!!!!
party time!!
finally!

thanks for the update xen
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot.
I think vivan is saying all of these things coz of some reasons, actually he wants veera and Kushan together. Am i right?????????????
poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update!!!!!!!!!