Veer chahe more!

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Veer chahe more!

Amit 'Veer' Khanna from Yeh Dil Chahe More chats up with all his fans in indya.com's chat room. Know all about the man behind Veer only here.

indya: Hi all and a very good afternoon!
indya: We are about to chat with another big man from STAR One! Get ready to chat with Amit 'Veer' Khanna
indya: Yeh Dil Chahe More... Definitely not! Make full use of all this time... Get him to answer all that you need to know about the man, his work and more!
indya: Ok he is with us! Hi Veer welcome to the chat on indya.com

guest34: How was the experience to be part of YDCM?
Veer: It's been a great experience, we have traveled a lot, it's been a lot of hard work and a lot of fun!
guest34: Do you watch Ekta serials?
Veer: I do watch, I watch Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka!
guest34: Your favourite TV channel
Veer: STAR One
guest34: How was it to face the camera for the first time?
Veer: My dad is a producer, I have acted in my dad's movie before the show.
guest34: Your favourite food and holiday destination…
Veer: Dal Chaaval, all veggies, I really hog on Chinese food, my holiday destination would be London!
hina_ali: Hi Veer, how was your experience with Tara and the lorry? Your acting is very good and your face expressions are very good. You are the future star of Indian television!
Veer: Hina thank you so much, I very honestly believe that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, as far as Tara is concerned, she is very good, the lorry was good too, I am very emotional about it.
ashesha_1408: Has life changed after YDCM?
Veer: Kind of, my bank balance has improved, but my normal life has not changed. I am working more now. Life has changed but for the better.
guest34: Love or career? What matters to an upcoming star?
Veer: Well, I think a lot of good work, lots of honesty, lot of love from his fans, parents, and from the people who really care for him. Honesty is the word I think
devils_kin: Do you have a girlfriend?
Veer: I don't have a girlfriend!
dharna_2005: If you got a opportunity to have a girl like Tara in your real life… What would you do?
Veer: I don't think I have to do anything, because Tara would do everything!
guest34: The character you love to play for which you would give anything…
Veer: Veer's character… I also liked all characters in Rang De Basanti, I liked Atul Kulkarni - it had a lot of scope, lot of truth…
guest34: What are you allergic to?
Veer: To dust and weather changes
guest13: Veer, I must say you seem to be a nice actor.....How do you rate your acting from 1 to 10?
Veer: I think that's for you guys to decide, my job is to just perform!
guest69: Hey Veer tell me do you fight with Tara off screen
Veer: Yes! A lot, we are good friends
guest34: Who is the best comedian in Bollywood?
Veer: I think Mehmood and Govinda - They both have an unique sense of humour.
suneetaa_kapoor: Is there any difference between you and your character Veer?
Veer: A lot of difference. Veer is more impulsive, I am realistic, but Veer has many dimensions.
ashesha_1408: Do you believe in Magic and Ghosts?
Veer: Ghost is actually a wrong term, I do believe in the power of spirits, and God
guest34: Which was the most special moment of your life?
Veer: There have been many! Hard to recollect.
aparna_1609: Hi Amit first of all Happy Birthday for 19/05 (in advance). In this world it's really difficult to get simple people. Veer represents a simple guy with a heart of gold. Do you resemble him?
Veer: Everyone is selfish! I don't believe in harming anyone, I would do good to people. And thank you so much for wishing me for my birthday… But it is on the 20th of May
guest34: The worst comment you have received till date...
Veer: Tara's comment on my eye lids!
devils_kin: Who is your favourite co-star?
Veer: Till now, it has to be Chandana Sharma, she is excellent.
guest34: Shah Rukh, Salmaan or Amir - Who do you think is the best?
Veer: I like all three of them. Salmaan has this intensity, Shah Rukh is the God of intensity, Amir portrays a character very well.
guest28: What do you like to do in your free time?
Veer: Listen to a lot of good music
guest34: A fan you remember...
Veer: There is a girl called Soumya, she posts very good comments about me on forums
ashesha_1408: How was it working with Mukul Dev and those children?
Veer: Mukul was like an elder brother. He was very humble, very generous. The kids were very naughty!
ashesha_1408: Who is your favourite actor and actress?
Veer: I like Big B, Amir and Govinda, Hrithik because of his hard work, and Shah Rukh Khan - He is the God of romance, nakal akal se karna chahiye!
guest34: What would you have been if not an actor?
Veer: I would have been a singer, I was taking classical singing lessons for three years. Or I would have landed in an ad agency, I have done the Emami products ad's copy writing.
guest31: Hi Veer, can I know your age please?
Veer: I am 24, I was born in 20 May, 1981
guest34: Where do you see yourself in another decade?
Veer: If the industry accepts me, then I would stick around, or else I would branch out to a field that's as lucrative or as creative
guest37: Did you really love Tara?
Veer: I do love Tara as a friend, she is one of the best actors around, well on screen, Veer is head over heels in love with Tara.
guest69: Which is your favorite serial on STAR One except your show?
Veer: I like Super Sale on STAR One, I also liked The Great Indian Laughter Challenge - Part 1
ashesha_1408: Which is that one role you wish you had done but you were not offered?
Veer: It would be Devdas. It is the epitome of romance. It is the glory of romance
guest34: What is the biggest turn on in a woman?
Veer: Has to be her brains, if a woman can't speak then she is not a turn on for me!
ashesha_1408: What is the one thing that you would like to change in yourself?
Veer: Everyone thinks they are so perfect, I really don't know what to say! I am becoming more short-tempered. I need to learn patience.
ashesha_1408: Will Shah Rukh Khan appear in Yeh Dil Chahe More?
Veer: Tara has come to realize that she is in love with Veer and not Shah Rukh!
ashesha_1408: What are your favourite outfits?
Veer: My Kurta Paijamas. I Have a very old one, I wear it when I go home.
guest13: I don't watch any Saas-Bahu serials, it's YDCM which makes me to sit and watch you guys. Me and my family really like your work as well as your character. Just keep it up!
Veer: Thank you so much! I am really happy that we have done our job and pleased you, but in future we promise to work harder!
ashesha_1408: The best and the weirdest compliment you received so far?
Veer: Just a few days back… My dad told me that you have become one of the best actors in the country! People have been really sweet to me
suneetaa_kapoor: Hey, we share our birthday! Lucky date for you isn't it? Well it has been so far lucky for me, what about you?
Veer: Let me tell you Sunita, the most successful people have been born on the same number - The number 2 - like Big B, Dilip Kumar, Arbaz Khan. I think we have a really good future ahead!

dolphincindy: Which animal do you relate to?
Veer: I relate to a pigeon! Very calm, very lovable
indian_chik: Which is your favourite car?
Veer: Nothing in specific, I like the Red Ferrari but I prefer the affordable car Santro
guest13: Veer, you have a great smile. God bless you and make you a winner in every walk of life.
Veer: Hi! Thank you so much! The smile which I give in the next episode will be for you! Only for you!
ashesha_1408: Do you read your daily horoscope?
Veer: I read Times Of India's forecast,
shivangis: When are you planning to get married
Veer: Still a lot of time to go! But Shivangi, if you know of a girl please let me know.
karanhere: What do you feel - serials or cinemas, which is better?
Veer: As a student of acting, serials are more realistic than cinema.
ashesha_1408: I think that Shah Rukh will change the climax of the serial what do you think?
Veer: Shah Rukh is God! The fate of the show will be decided not by Shah Rukh, but by the audience
ashesha_1408: Do you reply to your fan mail? What is your email id?
Veer: I get very less time.

indya: Ok with that note, we come to the end of this chat with Amit 'Veer' Khanna from Yeh Dil Chahe More. Thanks Veer and all the best! Any message for your fans?

Veer: Please watch the show, I promise you I will give you something better. Love you all!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somia thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
guest34: A fan you remember...
Veer: There is a girl called Soumya, she posts very good comments about me on forums

WOW..... that's me... he talked about me...
oh my God .... i'm gonna faint...
thank you Amit... you are the sweetest person i've ever loved.... 😊 😊
and sorry i missed your chat... as I live in Canada...we have a timing issue....
but you are the best...
thankyou so much....
i love you even more now....
okay guys issi khusshi mein i will record for you guys mondays episode Inshalllah

wow i'm so thrilled 😊
Groovychick thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hehe..congrats somia! 😊 👏
btw tht was a gr8 chat 😛