Swaron OS... Kuch kam roshan hain roshani!!!

lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys. Thank you so much for all your appreciation to my first OS. FOr all those who liked and commented...lots of <3<3<3<3. Thanks all of you. 
Now i have written another OS which is about Swaron's confession. This not cute type as the Kriyaansh one. But definately some good stuff about Swaron. As hardcore d3 fan i love all the couples on the show. though my personal favorite is Kriyaansh. i do like Swaron  as well as Viha. So thought of creating this one for Swaraon. 

https://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa384/sssanasonu/s1-1.png
Remember the cycle ride guys. That was so awesome and bg tune kuch kam was well suited the situation. So the situation is same except the ending. 

Sharon turned and started walking. Those words came to her like somebody was digging her heart inside. She was so shocked to hear that from him.

What did he just said? He was my pet? Was it really like that? Tears escaped from her eyes. She burst into tears. Was it him really? A Pet, Swayam? I always remain in a circle that I made for myself. Outside the circle there was dazzling Diva Sharon Raiprakash. But inside the circle I was something else. I never allowed anybody to enter the circle. Not even my closest friends.. neither Rey nor Simmi, Rinni. But you Swayam, you were the one to enter inside that circle. I never stopped you. I don't know what was the reason but you were different from all my friends. And you just said that you were my pet? Ohhh goshhh? What did he think of himself? Suddenely, she heard scream and car crashed. She turned back to see a car just crashed somebody. Swayam? She quickly rushed there to find him lying on the road. Only thing she could see was blood everywhere. She couldn't see his face but his shirt.. blue checks.. She screamed the hell out of her...

"Swayam" Everything around her started revolving suddenly. That was the only thing she could sense that 'everything was revolving'. And she fell down. She was unconscious. Unconscious!!!

Was she unconscious? Or she just didn't want to see the reality as always.

Yes I have changed Sharon. You know why just because of you. You were special for me. And I did everything to make you feel special. But you couldn't see that. You could see those expensive gifts that I sent you but unfortunately you couldn't see my feelings. Your ego made you blind Sharon. I never wanted to hurt you. But I know this is the only way to kill your ego.

He heard the sound of car crash followed by the scream. The scream was familiar. Sharon? He made a move. He felt his legs didn't have the strength to stand even properly. But he made it fast and rushed towards her. He reached to find guy lying with blood everywhere. Sharon?

He saw Sharon was lying unconscious at the corner of the road. He went there and grabbed her close to him. He searched for any injury if she had. But there was no single scratch on her body. He was relaxed by that time to find her well. But he was still tensed that she was unconscious. He tried to wake her up. But she was not responding him. Then he lifted her and took her to the nearby hospital.

Was it the same Swayam? Who said that to her? He left his aggression then and there on the road when he heard her scream. He was all shattered to see her lying unconscious there. He was waiting outside the inspection room and praying for her. Doctor and nurse came out of the inspection room.

"Doctor, how is she? Is she all right" He asked curiously.

"Yes. She is all right. No need to worry. It's just that she is in some shock. I have given her injection she'll regain her consciousness in some time."

"Shock?"

"You said that there was an accident on the road where you find her. She might be in that shock. Very sensitive girl. Take care of her"

"yes doctor. Thanks. Can I see her?"

"Yes. Of course."

He hurriedly went inside the room. She was lying unconscious on the bed. He sat on the bed near her and kept his hand on her forehead. Sensitive girl! She is the same sensitive girl who couldn't sense my love for her. But still I love her to the core of my heart and will always love her. Remembering what they had between them on that day (confession), he had tears in his eyes. But he made himself strong and moved his hand away from her. He got up from the bed and turned to the other side.

"Sw.. Swayam..Sw.. Swayam ". Sharon was regaining consciousness. Swayam was surprised to hear his name out of her lips. He turned around to see her. She slowly opened her eyes to see him.

She couldn't believe her eyes. It was him. She was confused but was glad that he was all right. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She suddenly got up from the bed and hugged him tightly. He couldn't understand. But he was hesitant as he didn't wanted to be her pet again. But her warm and tight hug melted him. She burst into tear. She cried a lot. Even he couldn't stop his tears. After a while he controlled himself.

"Sharon, Sharon" he said breaking the hug.

"What happened Sharon? Are you all right? Please don't cry."He asked shaking her shoulders

"Swayam!!"

For the first time he felt something very different as she called his name. He couldn't understand what it was. He felt as if she was calling his name for the first time.

"tell me Sharon. How did you fell unconscious there?"

"Swayam... Tumhe kuch nahi hua?"

"What? What do you mean kuch nahi hua? Mujhe kyun kuch hoga? "

"Tho fir woh car accident"

"I can't believe Sharon the Diva ek car accident se itna darr gayi."

"Swayam, tumhe pata bhi hain kya halat ho gayi thi meri when I heard you screamed?"

"I screamed? when?"

Swayam came to know that Sharon thought that he had an accident. He came to know about the whole situation. He was so confused. He culdn't understand that should he be happy that Sharon has feelings for him Or he should be sad that still she couldn't sense those feeling.

"Don't worry. That was not me."

"Tho fir woh blue checks shirt?"

"Blue checks shirt. You noticed the shirt colour even the print on them. But you couldn't sense the person inside? (in a low voice)"

"What did you said"

He realised that whatever she feel for him, she is never going to admit that. He decided to be neutral not letting her see his feelings. Though he was still tensed about entire situation he quickly turned on his aggressive mode which he was carrying since that day.

"Nothing. You didn't even check once and came to a conclusion. Did you find my cycle around?"

She nodded.

"Then, just seeing the blue checks shirt you came to a conclusion that I was lying dead there"

She was staring him. Hearing those harsh words made her burst into tears again.

"I was not in a situation to check whether your cycle was there or not? Only i know how did i felt that time. You cannot even understand that" She almost screamed angrily!

"Why Sharon? Why did you even feel anything about me? For a desperate stalker?"

Her tears were rolling down her cheeks constantly. He couldn't see her like this. He turned to other side.

"yes Swayam. Strangely for that second I did feel about you." A tear rolled down his cheek. He turned back to see her. But he couldn't meet his eyes to her as she was looking down.

" I don't know I should say this or not. But the second I heard you screamed ... I couldn't even see what was there.. only I could see was the blue checks shirt and the blood everywhere. I couldn't even make myself walked towards you. Those some seconds were years for me Swayam. I don't remember what happened next. But for now I only know one thing..and that is" She looked in his eyes locking them then and there.

"I Love you Swayam." She hugged him tightly. He was speechless. He couldn't stop himself. He embraced her tightly in his arms. Both were in their passionate hug of their reunion. All they could feel was the happiness meeting their soul mate. It was complete soul now. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was SO good! :') Loved it!! <3
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really nice...keep writing
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
 Thnkewww guys for your comments and likes πŸ˜Š 😊  πŸ˜Š  !!!
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this OS ws sooo gud!! plss keep on writing!!
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u should write more and could you pm me the os that u wrote on kriyansh plz
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
evn i want d link for ur kriyaansh OS!!!!!
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written!!
Just LOVED it!!
It was sooo cute!!
Plzzz write more!!
Dis is just amazing!!!
Anyaa_012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aaawww!! it's so cute...:)