abiya ss: Love will never lie pt 10 onpg 61

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

so people i m starting my 3rd😊 ss love will never lie as title thanx to anjali for suggesting it 😊 here is character sketch

Pia Dobriyal: A beautiful ,intelligent ,smart ,successful n famous doctour in U.S. She is one of d best n top doctours in U.S n runs chain of hospitals in U.S. She is sweet ,humble ,polite ,loving n careing girl but can b wild n huge fun at d same time. Loves her family a lot.She has a certain charm that no one can resist her n falls for her charm n cant stop themselves from loving her. She is 21st century girl strong, independent, succcessful, modern n fashionable yet rooted with her Indian culture, traditions, morals n values. All in all she is a kind of a girl with whom any guy can fall in love with.

Siddharth Dobriyal: A cool fun loving successful business tycon. He is a casanova but a nice guy from his heart n never hurts anyones feelings. Pias elder brother loves her a lot. Adopted son of Jatin n Sugandh Dobriyal loves his family a lot specially Pia can do anything for her n can literally hit d crap out of anyone who hurts her.

Jatin n Sugandh Dobriyal: Parents of Pia n Siddharth. Jatin is younger brother of Arnab Dobriyal. Lives with his wife n kids in U.S. Has a secreat about Pia about which both Pia n Sid r unaware.

Arnab n Madhu Dobriyal: Lives in Dehradoon with their two daughters Maithali n Misha. They lost their 3rd daughter n Maithalis twin sister long back n r searching for her for years but no luck yet. They were broken when a year back they lost their daughter Maithali in an car accident. Nobody knows about their 3rd daughter except Chand n Haseena Raichand  Arnab n Chand r childhood friends n business partners.

Misha Dobriyal: Strong, feisty, tomboyish girl daughter of Arnab n Madhu is in love with Kabir but dont realise it. (Same as in d show i loved her cha❤️ so didnt want to do anything else with it😊)

Maithali Dobriyal: Was sweet girl daughter of Arnab n Madhu Dobriyal died in a car accident 1year ago was in love with Abhay Raichand.

Abhay Raichand: A very handsome grey eyed man sweet, loving, caring n protective guy was in love with Maithali Dobriyal but lost her in an car accident, That incident had such an effect on him that he lost his mental balance n is in same condition from last 1 year.(🤣 maine Abhay ko pagal bana diya but what 2 do I M A MONSTER STAY AWAY FROM ME show mein kar karke iss ladke ne mera dimag kharab kar diya 😆so i m taking revenge😈🤣)

Kabir Raichand: Elder brother of Abhay helps his father in his business is fun loving n jolly guy Mishas best friend basically he is in love with Misha but is scared to confess it so he covers it with his jolly nature n friendship (u know na what kind of girl is Misha😆). It hurts him 2 c his brother in this condition.

Alina Raichand: Sweet, beautiful n innocent girl loves her family a lot n it hurts her 2 c her brother Abhay like this since she is closer to him d most in her family

Chand n Haseena Raichand: Abhays parents family friends with Dobriyals n r d only people who know that Dobriyals has 3rd daughter to whom they lost n r searching for years. It hurts them 2 c their son in this condition. They want him to b normal n are doing their best they can n getting him treated by best docs of india but of no use.

phew...    finally finished with CS so people tell me how was it should i continue with it or u want some changes in it do tell me n like many writers do here i dont write it on some page or diary before typing it here i directly type it here so forgive me for my mistakes do comment.😊 

Index:

Part 1 on pg 7

Part 2 on pg11

Note on pg 14

Part 3 on pg 15

Part 4 on pg 19

Part 5 on pg 22

Part 6 on pg 26

Part 7 on pg 31

Part 8 (a) on pg 38

Part 8 (b) on pg 44

Part 9 (a) on pg 49

Part 9 (b) on pg 56

Part 10 on pg 61

Edited by pkyekfanclub - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pls make further post on the char sketch...want 2 read it...the storyline is awesum...pls do continue...😛...
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sounds interesting. Continue soon😊
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting:-):-) cont soon dear:-):-)
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
continue soon ..nd pm me plz
ilove99 thumbnail
gosh abhay ko paagal bana diya😡🤣aah!!no na!!!rude bhi chalta...😭
alina abhay ki behen thats the best part!!and and so piya is the twine and chand know so...i guess he'll call her right?...update soon!
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
the CS is damn interesting..m eagerly waiting for the update..continue soon..with a long update...
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nice concept !!

Im also fed up of Abhay's "Door raho mujhse" dialogues and his 'khoon bhare aanso'

Do PM me when u update
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice charecters conti. soon

--faroo-- thumbnail
wow nice cs abhay as mental case 🤣 maithili ki twin sis kaun ho akti hai piya kai iawa n yeah very intersting hmmm