Brief Update - April 13th, 2006 (U.S.)

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

- Aryan Kapoor is at Peehu's house and is discussing with her father and family that he's asking Peehu's hand 4 lifetime. (Even Soham and his dad are there). Peehu's dad is extremely happy that Aryan wants to marry Peehu although he is surprised that Aryan wants to marry his daughter... Peehu tells everyone that she needs some time to think...Between, they are showing Soham who is kinda sad...

- Soham and his dad are going at their home, Soham is driving...His dad is kinda shocked that this Aryan Kapoor has already proposed to Peehu. Soham tells his dad that all he wants in life is Peehu to be happy, so he doesn't care if Peehu gets married to Aryan since this guy has everythin in life (money, business, personality...)...He also tells his dad that any man would be ready to marry Peehu cuz she's that great. His dad tells him that why can't this anyone cannot be Soham...His dad also adds that it's true that any man will be ready to marry Peehu, but Soham is the one who will luv her the most in this world. He tells Soham to think about Peehu while driving.

- Peehu is talkin to her friends about Aryan who has proposed her. Palak tells her that she's very lucky...cuz she (Palak) couldn't even yet confess her feelings to Kartik sir...Lalit is extremely happy that Aryan has proposed to Peehu and tries to convince her to get married to him since he has everythin. Soham is also there but isn't sayin anythin cuz he's just lookin at his 3 friends.

- Next day, Peehu is with Soham and Lalit...Lalit tells Peehu that if he had a sister, he would force her to marry Aryan cuz he's a wonderful man. Soham between tells him that what if his sister wouldn't have any feelin for that man...Lalit says that later on, Peehu will surely have some feelings for Aryan and that she should go meet him at least one time...Peehu agrees to go meet Aryan for one time...then Soham tells her that no matter what will happen, he will be always there 4 her, and he will always support her...Peehu then leaves from there and Soham just stares at her...Lalit finally realizes that Soham loves Peehu, he asks Soham if he loves Peehu. Soham tells him that he doesn't about anything, all he wants is Peehu's happiness. Lalit says " what a idiot i am, i was always with u soham, but never knew that u loved Peehu...and soham, i want u and peehu to be happy..."

- Peehu goes to meet Aryan and there she's feeling kinda weird cuz she can't believe that this Aryan has proposed her without even knowin anything about her...Aryan tells her "ur past is Krish,rite?" Peehu is shocked. Aryan adds that he knows everythin about her, the dance competition, that shikar always want to hurt her, that raj gochar is her real dad...but he(aryan) doesn't care about Peehu's past...he loves peehu's attitude, and he knows that she's a very nice girl...Peehu is shocked!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks payal....

reading this...im still imagining neha as peehu...still cant believe that she's been replaced....

btw, how long was aryan kapoor on the show?...he just came and he's already asking peehu to marry him? and how does he know peehu's past?...i dont think he's a good guy...maybe later they will reveal that he's bad..and maybe peehu & krish will go back to each other...

pichirocks thumbnail
this to i also dint know.how cm Aryan know so much about her past.........well in yesterday's episode,aryan did mention one thing we both ahsre a relation wid krish.........i guess some business relationss.....i am getting suspicious of this Aryan.........waise bhi only peehu-krish can be together be old casst or the new one..........
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well...maybe aryan & krish do have some relationship... maybe not just business but also personal...they could be relatives...or enemies..who knows...

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

thanks payal....

reading this...im still imagining neha as peehu...still cant believe that she's been replaced....

btw, how long was aryan kapoor on the show?...he just came and he's already asking peehu to marry him? and how does he know peehu's past?...i dont think he's a good guy...maybe later they will reveal that he's bad..and maybe peehu & krish will go back to each other...

i agree....it had been only 2 times he met peehu for few minutes, and he already proposed him....and krish and aryan's father were partners in business!!! anyway, would like to add that this was the last episode b4 the leap.....