Promo of Sohan Being Alive

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Whoever saw the promo took it wrong because In that Promo Sohan finds out about trishul, and says that he will not let him hurt his family, because he doesnt know i am alive like usuall actor say main abhi zinda hoon, that doesnt mean that he is alive because from what i know Sohan is no longer the part of Kkusm set, his name will be repeated but not his self, as a character so i am really sorry, he is not coming back,

If Ekta is trying to give u guys a surprise i dont know, but i really dont think so she is doing it, because she wants eijaz to have his all concentration on Kkavyanjali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ejaz's babe thumbnail

ok guyz r u sure that sohan is alive? cuz thats what we thought abt kdmh but it turned out 2 b sahil rite? and this time I AM GONNA SAY IT didnt he die rite in front of us?

o hope he cums back! i WANT HIM BACK! i havent seen the promo yet!

Edited by moderator for multiple posting Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Sohan is alive unless it turns out to be someone like Sahil in Koi dil mein hai. I think he will probably come back maybe in like a month or so. Unless he doesnt, then its really going to hurt the TRP's.
bollyfreak thumbnail
ok people! you guys are just gonna have to accept the fact that sohan is dead! Haha sorry to break it to to you like that but its true. He has said in so many of his interviews that he was just a temporary character they brought in to bring up the trps'. So stop thinkin that he will come back. I doubt he will. I like him alot too but there are other things in the show that will happen. so cheer up! 😛