OS crystal doll (last part at 5)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi : just turn around

Arnav: khushi i am talking to you you cannot go like this  he just hold her arm

Khushi: but i am not talking to you Mr Arnav Singh Raizada chora humara haath

Arnav: you ruin my party with your desi girl i will not leave you like this he just pull her out with him

Khushi: kya kar raha ha aap 

Arnav: look back at her"i thousand time told you not to turn your face at me"he just push her next to the wall 

Khushi: you are not in your senses and it is useless to talk to you right now.as always you are saying all those things which will hurt you more and then you will come your self to me to say sorry.

Arnav: "what the hell"

Khushi: shhh you said i am dancing i your party and making others laugh atleast i am better than you i am making everyone happy . even from inside my heart is crying and aching .

Arnav: look at her 

Khushi: it was my mistake to come here as my jiji was sad and worried for me . so to give a smile to her face i just locked my sorrow and join the party.

Arnav: just look at her face which has tears ..

Khushi: dont think these tears are for your words .as i know you dont have a heart and feelings. these tears are because you remind me what pain i had gone through 5 days back and i have lost the right to smile , as people will point at me woh dekho khushi jarah ha jis kai kal aik haafta pehla engagment tooti ha"

Arnav: just felt he had broken his crystal doll in to piece even if he try he will not be able to put her back.

Khushi: aap na kuch bolna ha aur koi ilzaam dana ha aur .

Arnav: khushi

Khushi: shhh you have lost that right to say Sorry  ,aaj se mera aur aap ka rasta alag . waise bhi ab na to LA ji ha aur na hum ko jiji aur jiju kai help karni ha . try to free her hand from his .

Arnav: just sank on his feet "i didnot want to hurt you ,i just wanted to say i love you , i dont know why everytime i try to some thing to you it goes other way around and i break your heart" he look up she was not there  he just look at the sky "i again made her cry .you are right  i dont have right ...i again broke my crystal doll

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2580517?pn=5 Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Aranv: Khushi he just look around he could not see her , he just got up "now you will not listen me either" he just turn around

NK: Naanav what are you doing here?

Arnav: just wipe his tears "nothing"

NK: have you seen Khushi my date?

Arnav: no

NK: was on phone you go Akash drop her sis i will find her and drop her home.

Arnav: what happen?

NK: we cannot find her and she does not have cell .

Arnav: just panic "all because of me" he just ran in there was hardly any one there .

NK: where she can go ?

Arnav: you go home i will find her and drop her home

NK: she was my date

Arnav: shut up just go home. he just walk to his car "Khushi dont do this to me " he just became restless she is right i have every time break her heart, if you was dancing today why i said so harsh words to her . he just ask  a the watch man about mandir  in near by

watch man told him the direction

Arnav: have you seeing any girl going to wards there

watch man yes a girl in blue sari

Arnav:  got you khushi he just drive straight to the mandir . he parked car and walk in  he saw khushi sitting near a pillar and crying  he just walk close to her.

Khushi: DM if i dont smile buaji thinks it was all her fault she will became sick , if  am sad bauji became more ill, amma dont eat , jiji she just dont talk to any one . Dm today when he said that i am dancing i really feel bad ,how can i make my family sad because of that fraud. . she felt him around she look around he hide him self behind the pillar.

Khushi: if you are there then go away as i dont want to talk to you.

Arnav: just came out .

Khushi: go

Arnav: just sat next to her

Khushi: hum na bola na jai

Arnav: he felt she shiver he just taken off his coat & covered her

Khushi: i don't it throw it

Arnav: just picked up & cover her again "you will get sick"

Khushi: oh you care .. she just try to get up but could not she look back saw her sari in his hand"chora"

Arnav: if i don't

Khushi i will call people & tell them you are teasing me

Arnav : you will like they beat me

Khushi look at hi

Arnav if by that you feel relax then its ok , as my sorry i a small word here .

Khushi you are ...

Arnav: just stand on his feet "let me help you ,he shouted see i am "

Khushi just placed her hand on his lips

Arnav: you can't see me beating by others remover her hand "kyun khushi daar hota ha"

Khushi ji nahi she just walk away

Arnav : followed her

Khushi just passed car

Arnav : just grab her hand "everyone had left, i will drop you"

Khushi :you ,i will not give you other chance to hurt me ,she try to free her hand

Arnav swiftly picked her up " now"

Khushi just punch him .he just smiled .& seal her lips with his as he knew this time his words will not work ,she just look at him in shocked who was making his way in to taste her .he just with hand open car door & made her sit .let her go ,she just exhale .till she gain her conscious  he started car

Arnav : now only my action will talk with you not my words as it break my crystal doll kiss her hand . just let her stay in shock drive to her home . he just open door for her ,she just walk out ,he saw her going in wearing his coat." i will rebuild you  "smiled

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

W.o.w... I love this perspective about the precap...! I wish Khushi stands strong... Continue with the next part soon... Waiting...

Edited...

Another w.o.w... Arrniiieee when will you do something like this????? ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Pearl_mystic - 12 years ago
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PLease continue dear. ASR is so mean and always hurts Khushi. He needs to get a dose of his own medicine.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

please let him positive and go after her...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
please do one with khushi hurting arnav he is always hurting her awesome update always insulting her seriously why does she love him thanks for the pm
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow yaar really lovely thanks a lot
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
loved it!!
do continue!
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dats postve , hpe so cvs like u ,, gve us sme postve ahead !!
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I hated the precap!😡

So it was darn great to see sadu on his knees, expressing his love!