When Armaan meets Jassi.My imagination

Sruthi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

😭Like all of you guys in this forum I am anxiously waiting for Armaan and Jassi reunion.

I thought I should start this topic for I am a hopeless romantic and keep dreaming and coming up with different scenarios when they meet. This can keep up busy thru the weekend by reading each other ideas and imaginations.

I absolutely love Armaan 😳so I am sure he will excel in this scene. I am dying to see that and hopefully T&D wont delay too much.

This is my imagination:

This fashion show  is going on a grand scale. Armaan, Raj, Mallika and Aryan all enter it. There is music blaring away and everyone is having a good time.

Next we see Armaan with a drink in his hand near the bar all sad😭 and restless and his eyes searching for something unknown. Raj enquires "whats with you ?..Armaan says " Mujhe Jassi ki bahoot Yaad aare hai" …Raj with his usual smirk..😡oh! Common with all this beauties around you think of her let me introduce you to my Jaan(this we can assume he is talking about Jassica😉) "Tere hosh ud jayange"  Armaan just smiles sadly…thinking "Tum kaha ho Jassi"

Jassi with other people clamoring around her for autographs etc but her eyes are searching for you know whom.

This goes for sometime…usual T&D torture. There might be scenes inbetween like Raj trying to flirt with Jessica etc.😕

Finally somebody drags Armaan towards her to introduce her he goes reluctantly(we don't want Raj to do that for we don't want him to hear what Armaan says) He/She introduces this is the famous Jessica of Jasmine products or whatever and this is Armaan Suri chairman of Gulmohar. Haunting music in the background the person who introduces leaves by saying excuse me…time comes to a standstill…..They are both staring at each other.  Armaan recognizes her right away…(.puppy face 😳– I call him that)

Here a few scenes flash by like Jassi outside police station..jassi entering the lift at the hospital, if there are more of the hit and miss scenes we haven't seen yet…

Armaan says "Jassi…Jassi…" swallows and then you see tears welling up in his eyes

And you see one tear trickle down too and he says " Jassi tume mujhe chod kar kaha chele gayi…Tumhe mujhe kabi yaad nahi keeya ..Kaho "😭 Jassi just keeps staring at him not replying…Armaan overcomes with emotion and then just turns and leaves with Jassi staring at him…. Jassi thinks …he recognized me…does he love me…what is that I see in his eyes can I believe it………..Frame freeze.

Oh guys I am already going mushy and want to read what u guys have to say…Pl excuse my Hindi I tried my best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

That was great sruthi.. great imagination...

KiRaN_K thumbnail
OMG....soooooooooooooooooooooo cute.😃.poor puppy face...😭 great!!!!!!!!
vishakha thumbnail
That was great!!! I completely agree with the first part. Armaan will be sitting alone lost in his (and Jassi's) world. Somehow I think they will bump into each other by accident.. Let's see what happens...He will recognize her for sure...
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was truely a great talent. bravoooooo👏👏👏
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That would so cute, sweet and great. When will that day come.
rose85 thumbnail
so sweet......👏 good work!!!
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

OMG....soooooooooooooooooooooo cute.😃.poor
puppy face...😭great!!!!!!!!

Kiran!! Love the signature, girl!!!
alien_visitor thumbnail
OMG...I thought Armaan to be a puppy too, a faithful puppy following Jassi everywhere...If he recognises Jassi even under Jessica's make up, that will be my day!!!
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

Kiran!! Love the signature, girl!!!

thnx..couldn't resist making another signature of armaan...lol...😃