~OS~ PKYEK 2. Can love happen?

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

I am writing an OS, I guess after ages 😆. I basically want PKYEK 2 in this way. This OS will end with suspense and well, is a thriller. But please don't expect from me to continue it 🤣 I am very lazy 🤣

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haseena ' Chand, today Abhay is returning back after completing his High School studies. Now he will live with us. How will we manage?

Chand ' Don't worry Haseena. I have managed everything. We just can't afford to tell him who we are and who his parents were.

Haseena ' Chand it is 12 noon. His flight must have arrived. He will be here any moment.

After half an hour, the doorbell rings. Haseena opens the door. She is unable to control her blood tears, so she immediately turns around and clears them. She then turns around and hugs the gorgeous masculine structure with motherly affection.

Abhay ' Mom. I can't tell you how heavenly I am feeling after seeing you after 10 long years.

Chand comes to receive his grandson.

Chand ' Ah! Abhay. You are finally here. Welcome back son. Now you shall continue with your college from here. Mount College is the best college in Dehradoon. I want you to go there and make friends and spend as much time as you can with them.

Abhay ' Why? Don't you guys want me to spend time with you?

Haseena ' No, Abhay. That is not the case. What will you do with us? You should roam around with people of your age.

Abhay (teasingly) ' Mom but tell me one thing first. How do both of you manage to stop ageing?  You looked exactly like this when I was 8. So soon I will be your age, since you will be the same then (with a smirk).

Haseena gets worried.

Chand ' Abhay. Come inside. We will talk about this later.

Abhay goes inside the mansion and feels very uncomfortable. He sees a closed room and when questions about it, he is interrupted in between with other things. He gets a beautiful black room.

Abhay ' I don't know why, but whenever I see black, I feel there is something calling me, some truth, and some mystery.

Haseena ' Oh that is maybe because we always wear black. But we love to see you in colours.

Abhay ' But why don't you wear any other colour mom? You never answer my questions. As it is I am angry with you both because you sent me to US for studies when I was 10 and never called me here. I am never gonna forgive you for this (with a disappointing look).

Haseena ' Abhay I have already said sorry to you million times. But you know we had reasons.

Abhay ' What reasons mom? How can I sympathize with you when I don't even know the reason for sympathizing?

Haseena ' Abhay. Please. Lets not talk about this now. We have arranged for a party for you in the evening. The whole of Dehradoon would be coming. Why don't you rest now?

Abhay ' OK mom. As you say.

Abhay wakes up and sees that it is 5 and he has been sleeping for 4 hours. He changes and goes out for photography. He goes into the jungle where Haseena and Chand strictly ordered him not to go. But he feels some connection with it. He goes deep into it and gets lost. As he is searching for his way, he sees a maiden in loose long hair and black attire sitting with a bunny. He immediately clicks her picture. He then approaches towards her to ask the way out of the jungle.

Abhay ' Excuse me, beautiful lady. Would you tell me how to get out of here?

The girl turns around and to Abhay's dismay she is just like a Goddess in disguise. Her beauty, her innocence and her eyes were worth drowning.

Girl ' Ya sure. Just follow your footsteps back to get out (with a giggle). Now will you stop bothering me?

Abhay ' Oh had it been that easy, I would have never asked you.  Listen, I am not that kind of guy, who you are mistaking me to be. I belong to a good family.

Girl ' Oh, maybe that is why you clicked my picture?

Abhay ' Ummm''errr''.NO! I love photography and I love to capture all the beautiful things.

Girl seems impressed and starts blushing.

Abhay- ''..so I thought of clicking the picture of that bunny, but your good luck, you came in between and got a chance to be in my camera ( winks with an evil grin).

Girl (with a laugh) - Hmmm you are interesting. Come I'll show you the way out.

She takes him along. The whole way, Abhay keeps staring in her eyes. When they find the road, she asks him to find for an auto and go.

Abhay ' Thank you very much. May I know the name of this beautiful lady?

Girl ' I am Piya. What about you?

Abhay ' Wow! Indeed a beautiful name. I am Abhay, ABHAY RAICHAND.

The girl gets shocked and shivers with tremor. Her heartbeat increases. As soon as Abhay takes his hand out for a handshake, she disappears like wind, as if she was never there.

Abhay looks around for her in shock. He finds his car parked  a few yards away. The whole way, he keeps thinking about her eyes and name.  He feels some kind of connection with her.

He reaches home and attends the party half-heartedly. He keeps thinking about the gorgeous face and keeps searching for those eyes in the whole party. The next day, he had to go to his new college.

A Mercedes stops into the parking area of Mount College and a hunk gets out of it to which the reaction of all the girls is same as had happened two decades ago with the person of same name. Though this Abhay was very friendly, yet very much like the former. He attends the first class and sees girls chasing him. He goes into the gym, and when he is done, he sees them peeping from the window. He has always hated this. He starts playing basketball. The ball goes and hits a girl dressed in black. He approaches towards her to say sorry, but to his dismay it is Piya.

Abhay ' I am so sorry. Actually I didn't see you. Where did you vanish that day? I was so worried.

Piya ' Look. I seriously am not interested in talking to you. Would you please leave me alone?

Abhay ' Why the hell are you so rude? I was just concerned about you. I just wanted to be friends with you.

Piya (angrily) ' Who asked you to think about me in the first place? I have always lived alone and shall continue to be like this forever. I hate to make friends or being loved by them.  And I can never be friends with you, NEVER. Get it straight.

Abhay ' Fine. I am also not dying to be your friend. I just felt that you were different from the other girls, so came to do friendship with you. I have no interest in you. Get that straight into your rude head.

Piya ' Are you done? Then please leave me alone?

She goes from there only to hide behind a pillar and cry her heart out. She hated herself for talking to HIM like that. Her heart bled when she recalled all the rude words she uttered to him.

Piya (to herself) ' I will have to do this. I have to change the fate. I just can't ruin his life like this. I know he will feel a pull initially, but I'll have to control myself. I just can't let my emotions overshadow the practicality. Sorry Abhay. I love you, but we can never be together.

Abhay ' What a strange girl she is. I just hate such I-am-a-diva-don't-talk-to-me kind of girls. She can go to hell.

It was fresher's party in the Mount College. Abhay and other boys just couldn't take their eyes off the gorgeous Piya who was sporting a beautiful red and black gown. Abhay too was wearing a black suit with red shirt. She was just not ready to look at him while the other girls were not ready to stop looking at him. Suddenly there was spotlight on both of them. They were chosen as Mr and Miss Fresher respectively on the basis of voting and they had to dance together. Piya tried to escape, but Abhay asked for her hand in a very royal style. She looked into his eyes and couldn't say no. They both danced passionately and did not take eyes off each other for even a moment. They were so lost in each-other that they forgot that the dance they had to perform for five minutes, they had been doing for an hour now. Suddenly some couple dance images flashed into Abhay's mind and he shook with shock. Piya regained her senses and after seeing the whole crowed staring at them with their mouths wide opened, she ran from there. Abhay ran after her. He followed her into the jungle where he saw her crying.

Abhay ' What is the matter with you? You were so good in the party. I know we are not supposed to talk to each-other, but still. I hope you are OK.

Piya (crying) ' Please Abhay, just leave. I don't want you to be here.

Abhay (cupping her face in his hands) ' Look Piya, I know there is a reason why you are behaving like this. This is not a normal behaviour. You can trust me with it.

Piya looks into his eyes and starts coming closer. Abhay too gets lost and they get drowned in each-other so deeply that they forget when they started kissing.

Abhay ' It's just been three days since I have met you, but it seems as if I have known you for ages. I feel some connection with you. I don't know, but I guess I have started falling in love with you. Piya, do you feel the same?

Piya ' Abhay, I will give your answer tomorrow.

Abhay goes home with a stupid smile on his face, thinking about the kiss. He keeps dreaming about her the whole night.

Next morning, he follows Piya into the girls' locker room and when he sees her alone there, he blocks her way.

Piya ' What are you doing? Just let me go.

Abhay (coming closer and feeling her) ' You were supposed to give me my answer. So tell me Miss Piya, do you love me?

Piya ' Take this key with you and open the closed room of your house, you will get my answer.

Abhay (shocked) ' But how do have this key? And how will I get my answer in that room?

Piya ' Please trust me Abhay. Just go.

Abhay goes to the Raichand mansion and opens the door with that key. He feels as if the ground beneath his feet slipped when he sees the photographs of his look-alike married to a beautiful lady. He sees the photographs of Abhay Raichand and Piya Raichand. He shouts aloud and in no time feels Haseena's touch on his shoulder.

Abhay (shocked with tears) ' Mom, what is this? Who are they and why does this man look exactly like me? Mom who the hell is he?

Haseena ' Who gave you the key?

Abhay ' That should not be your concern. But I have full right to know, what is going on here. Please tell me who they are before I go mad.

Haseena ' They are your parents Abhay.

Abhay takes two steps backward.

Abhay ' Then who are you?

Haseena ' We are your grandparents Abhay. These are your real parents. Abhay and  Piya Raichand.

Abhay ' But how is that possible? How do I look exactly like him? Why is our name same? Why is the name of the girl I love same as my mother's name? How come you and dad are not ageing and why the hell no one tells me any damn thing?

Haseena takes him along in the sitting area after fetching an album. She makes him sit near the fireplace and gets a packet of blood with a glass. She pours it into the glass and offers it to Abhay.

Abhay ' What is this?

Haseena ' Blood.

Abhay ' What the hell! Why are you offering it to me? And what has it got to do with the secret?

Haseena ' This is the secret Abhay.

She drinks the blood and her fangs come out. Abhay gets scared and makes faces as if he would puke any moment. He gets up.

Abhay ' Mom, what has happened to you? This is not any joke. Please stop scaring me. What are you?

Haseena ' Abhay, we are Vampires and even your dad was once, before he turned into a human.

Abhay ' How is that even possible? Vampires in 21st Century? Are you kidding me?

Haseena ' This is the reality and you have to deal with it. I am going to tell you everything today, because I can't keep anymore secrets from you now.

Haseena tells him everything about Abhiya, their love, their friends and how they got married.

Abhay ' Then what happened to them?

Haseena ' Just a year later after their marriage, you were born. Everyone was very happy. But on the last day of their college, they went on a trip with everyone where their bus fell into the valley and we couldn't save anyone, since they all had died before we could reach there. We kept your name Abhay, because we wanted to remember our son through his.

Abhay (teary eyed) ' Mom, I am so sorry for my behaviour. I can understand your pain. You are my mother and no one can change the fact. I am glad Piya gave me the key...

Haseena ' What did you just say? Who gave you the keys?

Abhay ' Piya.

Haseena ' Oh, so you have met her?

Abhay ' You know her?

Haseena ' How can I not know her? She is a Werewolf.

Abhay (shocked) ' What? Are you kidding me?

Haseena ' No, I am not. She is a Werewolf. She is Alinna's daughter.

Abhay ' Alinna Khurana, right?

Haseena ' Yeah right. Just after Abhiya's death, she had to marry one of her clan members in order to give birth to a Shewolf. Alinna wanted to die herself since only she survived in the accident and she was all alone. But she couldn't do so because in their clan it is a rule by nature that the Shewolf cannot die or can't be killed before she gives birth to another one. As soon as she gave birth to Piya, she died. Her last wish was to get Piya and you married. But that is impossible since you both can never happen, NEVER. Piya is a really sweet girl and we keep meeting. And I guess you now know why she was rude towards you. You both were very good friends before you went to study abroad. Alinna was 19 when she died, so now her daughter Piya will stop ageing after 19, i.e. after a month.

Abhay ' But I love her and want to be with her.

Haseena ' I wish you both could be together Abhay. But there is no way you both can be together. You'll have to forget her and move on. You are a human and she is a werewolf.

Abhay ' But can't I become one?

Haseena ' No, that is the tragedy. Vampires can be created but not werewolves. They can only be born. They are genetically created. Some stories remain incomplete forever and you guys will have to forget each-other.

Abhay ' But mom, I don't think I can ever forget her. I couldn't get over her eyes and face when I just saw her, but now I love her and it is impossible for me to move on. Our love story was written long ago, maybe that is why I feel a strong connection with her. Mom, I know that the love story of a human and a werewolf is difficult, but it is not impossible since I can spend my life with her.

Haseena ' Abhay, it is your life in the end. We have already seen the consequence of stopping Abhay to love Piya earlier. Now we don't wanna lose you. Tomorrow is your 19th birthday. Propose to her tomorrow.

Abhay ' Not tomorrow, but today, at 12 itself.

He goes into the dense forest and sees the beautiful maiden standing there.

Piya ' Abhay, did you get your answer? Well I got mine. I know you hate me after learning my reality. But Abhay, I don't want to lose your friendship. I know you would probably don't even like to see my sight also, but please don't break our friendship. I will never expect anything else from you. Please...Abh..

Before she could complete, Abhay locks her lips with a kiss and she is shocked. She just follows him dumbstruck.

Abhay ' You never understood my love Piya. My love is stronger that these boundaries between us. The love story of a human and a werewolf is possible Piya. I am not a Vampire, even you are not. So, we can be one.

They both hug each-other tightly when suddenly they realise that it is 12.

Piya ' Happy Birthday, Abhay. I have always loved you and shall continue loving you.

They hug each-other when suddenly tears start rolling from their eyes. They get ready for a kiss, when Piya notices something strange.

Piya (her voice trembling) ' Abhay...why...is...there...blood...in...your...eyes?? Are you a Va...

Before she could complete, she sees him feeding on a bunny. After he is done, he looks at her with guilt. He comes to her and asks what has happened with him.

Piya takes him to Chand and Haseena. She tells them what he just did. Chand keeps a glass full of blood infront of him. Without a second thought, Abhay gulps it down and his eyes turn blue and fangs come out. He then faints.

Chand ' The unexpected has happened. Abhay turned human when he was 19 and he has turned into a vampire when he turned 19. Maybe Abhay and Piya consummated when Abhay still had vampire powers in him left. Now he is a vampire with extra powers. He is neither a vampire, nor a human, he is a hybrid now. His aggression and anger will magnify to such an extent that the words like love and affection will not be found 10000 miles away from him as well. This was predicted by His Highness when he was born, but we were not sure of the fact if he was the son of Vampire Abhay or human Abhay, so we let it to, but now it has come true. He is no more a human Abhay. He is a hybrid Abhay now. The most powerful creature on this planet.

Piya ' So what about us?

Chand ' Do you think a werewolf and a human-Vampire hybrid's love story is even possible?

Suddenly Abhay opens his eyes which are blood red, full of unknown rage and anger. His cute and bubbly look changes into an aggressive and rude look. Abhay is no more himself. He is an animal now, a rude and sexy animal. Way hotter than before. And he doesn't remember his love😉

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't imagine, I wrote such a long piece of bakwaas 🤣 Is the love of Werewolf Piya and Hybrid Abhay possible? Jaanne ke liye use kijiye apna mind, because I am not gonna write 🤣 Yayyee it rhymed 🤣

P.S. I don't know if this Piya looks like the earlier one. But Abhay surely resembles the previous one. So you can imagine the face of Piya on your own 🤣

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
chakku...👏👏👏👏👏👏 i am speechless...wow wow wow is all i can say...kya writing tha yaar!! awesome!!brilliant concept!!👏👏just fantastic..yaar pleaseee cntnu this..take months years,centuries to cntnu..but pleaseee cntnu...😊
Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
When are you gonna unreserve??😳
I am waiting😆
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chakku

When are you gonna unreserve??😳

I am waiting😆

unreserved😆
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣chakku u r too good...btw nice os ha👏...and we dont have brains to imagine so u continue... 🤣
Is the love of Werewolf Piya and Hybrid Abhay possible? Jaanne ke liye use kijiye apna mind, because I am not gonna write 🤣 Yayyee it rhymed 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved ❤️ till eternity😆
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏👏👏👏
awesome...loved it..
Abhay as hybrid...cool..!!
nd whn u mention piya nly one face cums in my mind..😳
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiora

chakku...👏 i am speechless...wow wow wow is all i can say...kya writing tha yaar!! awesome!!brilliant concept!!👏👏just fantastic..yaar pleaseee cntnu this..take months years,centuries to cntnu..but pleaseee cntnu...😊

Thanks a lot😆
I hope you read the whole thing. But sorry I am not continuing. It is such a tedious job🤣
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

🤣chakku u r too good...btw nice os ha👏...and we dont have brains to imagine so u continue... 🤣

Is the love of Werewolf Piya and Hybrid Abhay possible? Jaanne ke liye use kijiye apna mind, because I am not gonna write 🤣 Yayyee it rhymed 🤣
🤣

🤣 Thanks a lot Rashu. But please don't ask me to continue it. I might get admitted in a hospital if I continue🤢😆
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Reserved ❤️ till eternity😆

BAD BOY😡😈