Shahid to pay tribute to Shammi, Dev Anand

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

The glitterati of Indian cinema are all set to descend in Macau on January 21 at Zee Cine Awards 2012.

In an exciting announcement about the awards show, the channel has confirmed that heartthrob Shahid Kapoor will be performing at Zee Cine Awards 2012 . Shahid will pay a dancing tribute to the superstars of dance from the yesteryears - the late Dev Anand and Shammi Kapoor at the awards soiree in Macau.

Excited about bringing alive the aura of these iconic heroes, Shahid said, "I'm grateful to Zee for having approached me with such an interesting proposition. It's a sheer privilege to pay homage to great men like Dev saab and Shammi ji. They are both exceptional and superlative talents who have made invaluable contributions to the world of Indian films. If I can recreate even a fraction of their magic, I will consider it an accomplishment and a humble tribute to these luminaries."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Shahid-Kapoor-to-pay-a-dancing-tribute-to-Dev-Shammi/articleshow/11242860.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a bad year for bollywood ..
to lose such great legends .

im happy shahid is doing it .. he is a great dancer and a great actor ..
he will do justice ..

i heard somewhere that ranbir is performing too .. if so , then why didnt he pay the tribute ?
but im not sure .
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
where these  guys were at  shammi and dev anand funeral ?? 
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago