khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys...

we never had a banner for this forum and i was thinking of making one with the old characters.....coz' they were the ones who started of with the show...maybe later we can have a contest with the new characters...is that fine with all of you?...

here are 2 banners i made...just choose which do you like and then maybe we can use it for the mean time....coz' this forum looks incomplete without a banner....what say?....or if anyone made a better banner then maybe we could use that...

BANNER 1

BANNER 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Khushi, I agree ...for now we should have a banner with old characters and then after a while, have with new characters....both of ur banners are really cool...i don't know which to pick....ill think about and then tell u......they are so good, that it's too hard 4 me to choose!! great job by the way!!!

khushix thumbnail
thanks payal....even i cant choose which one...that's why i wanted to know which you all like...anyways, ill wait....take ur time...

swt.smile thumbnail
Hey Khushi,

It's been a long time I've been here . . . wow the two banners are just great. Love them both . . .Good Job ! Well if you ask me one, then I'll pick the second one . . . I think it's better . . . but the both r really fantastic. I really appreciate your work for this forum so are you the moderator now ?!

Take Care . . .
~ Much Love ~
Ishika x
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScorpioGirl

Hey Khushi,

It's been a long time I've been here . . . wow the two banners are just great. Love them both . . .Good Job ! Well if you ask me one, then I'll pick the second one . . . I think it's better . . . but the both r really fantastic. I really appreciate your work for this forum so are you the moderator now ?!

Take Care . . .
~ Much Love ~
Ishika x

Hey Ishika...

how are you? where have you been?...i was surprised to see you..ya...its been a long time....

thanks for liking my banners...so, u chose the second..me too...anyways, well, im not the moderator yet....but im a coolbie of SRA....

Good to see you...!

bye...take care...

Edited by khushix - 18 years ago
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ok, i think i somehow made my mind....and i think the banner of this forum should be Banner # 1 because it has a lot of characters, but seriously Khushi, I love both banners!!!

swt.smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

Hey Ishika...

how are you? where have you been?...i was surprised to see you..ya...its been a long time....

thanks for liking my banners...so, u chose the second..me too...anyways, well, im not the moderator yet....but im a coolbie of SRA....

Good to see you...!

bye...take care...

Hey Khushi ;

How are you ?! I am good . . . lol i dun really watch SRA so dun really come in the forum . . . yu ;ll always fiind me in Indian Idol forum . . . do yu watch that ?! anyways what does coolbie mean ? lol . . . well i hope yu become da mod soon . . . okay well see ya ...take care too x

luv x

x Ishika x

- by the way ......is that you in yur avi ?!  

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScorpioGirl

Hey Khushi ;

How are you ?! I am good . . . lol i dun really watch SRA so dun really come in the forum . . . yu ;ll always fiind me in Indian Idol forum . . . do yu watch that ?! anyways what does coolbie mean ? lol . . . well i hope yu become da mod soon . . . okay well see ya ...take care too x

luv x

x Ishika x

- by the way ......is that you in yur avi ?!  

hi ishika...

im fine...well, i dont watch indian idol...we dont get sony here...but i do watch american idol...that's my fav....anyways, coolbies are those who provides the update of the serials...

and...yup that's me.....y?...😆...

bye..take care...

khushi

moviemania thumbnail
Hi Khushi
I think the first one is real good.