What i dont get....

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi guys i copied and pasted the update from the zee i know plagarism😕 but hey i live here and out beloved abhita cant but since i updated i am confused when gyan goes to see samar he is tormented right? then rukamani goes and tells gyan if he could break ties with samar then she can too what does that mean? break ties from who? does that mean not talking to him or what i am confused

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikdumGAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimarikSmokin

Hi guys i copied and pasted the update from the zee i know plagarism😕 but hey i live here and out beloved abhita cant but since i updated i am confused when gyan goes to see samar he is tormented right? then rukamani goes and tells gyan if he could break ties with samar then she can too what does that mean? break ties from who? does that mean not talking to him or what i am confused

well.......by lookin at dis update....it seems that Gyan wants to break tie w/ Samar n' Rukmani says that if he does then she'll do too. So from looking at dis update, it seems Rukmani will also break tie with Samar. Thats bad b/c they both are breakin tie w/ their only two sons. Poor Samar....i like u much as Manas.🤗❤️  LOLZ..enough of my craziness. Anyways, real news will be known soon when i see that part on tv....and i guess i m wayyyyyyyyyyyyy behind than this part so i gotta wait n' watch.

Edited by shikdumGAL - 19 years ago
Sweet-Kashish thumbnail

i don't get it,,,,,i am a bit confused as far as follow this serial in uk,,,,  sammar is in jail.... and jiya was to hire a lawyer for samar,,, and now she';s aginst him too coz she thinks that samar also killed her baby for the property .............

and

secondly

i hate netra,,,, she's such a "dead devil".....and manas/.//////unbelievable,,,,,, i feel so bad for samar,, no one trust him,, and he tried to kill himslef in the jail....i guess wot's gone happen in the hospital... probbaly baba forgives him,, or he dies,,,, who knows....

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
sweet kahish how is netra how in the show i mean we are so behind here she is so putting on an act in front of rukamni and gyan! does gyan still say not to call him baba? she still does. i hate rukmani for havign that puja for netra she is a biactch!
alwayzzangelic thumbnail
i agree wid u guyz, nethra is so evil...she's not even pretty!
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Jia i liked her but now i don't