Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yea he is coward. After watching today's episode i was gonna post same topic. Vivan did his best to convince him to support Neha, but he walked behind his mom listening her.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sid is a major coward!
i wish hed do something about it,
but update said that he does do something!
It said that he goes to Veera n Neha before Neha is about to have an abortion an he stops her saying he is ready to marry Neha.
No longer a coward.
Hopefully he keeps his word!
Chachi 420 thumbnail
     Yes that kid IS a coward.I'm so sick of all these completely USELESS guys on these programs. Look at Neel on Saat Phere, DK on Disha, Akshay on Mamta, Nikhil on Ek Ladki Anjani Si and Armaan on Jassi! Good grief!     What a bunch of losers and even worse, the poor women who love them.Yuck.
Janki75 thumbnail
I agree Chachi 420, the guys in the serials need brains and a backbone, to support the women who love them, not the villan ( their mothers) and as for Sid
I have always thought that he was a mouse
lilyrosey thumbnail
sid is a coward, when vivan tried to make him understand, sid just stood behind his mom! He doesn't even stick up for neha!
Mistyy thumbnail
you know guys, what should happen, Vivan should just marry Neha to save her reputation, It would be great when that Sid will have to call her "bhabhi" Cowards like them should get that kind of mental punishment. And Vivan's marriage would even resolve the problems between Veera and Kushan 😆 just an suggestion
dotraj thumbnail
LOL Piya..good idea...
I am so fed up of this kid-Sid..my BP shoots up everytime he comes on the screen these days
such a big loser