Shivshakti Sachdev

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Playing vamp

Negative instinct: Shivshakti Sachdev

Shivshakti Sachdev is better known as Bebo from Sabki Laadli Bebo but now this young actress will essay a negative role on TV. She will play a double role in Raakesh Paswan's Afsar Bitiya and she is excited about the same.

She didn't want to be slotted in goody good roles. Ironically, in her last show Bebo too she played a double role in the fag end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😉Well...Mythily,
Mujhe to vishwash hi nahi ho raha ki shiv aisa bhi roles bakhubi se play kar shakti hai. Jab maine tishre episode mein shiv ko negative andaaz mein dekha to sach batau mere aakhon ya mujhe believe hi nahi ho raha tha ki ye wohi pinki hai jo Sabki Laadli Bebo mein pyari si, sehmi si, sundar si bebo ke role mein thi.
However, she said she wants to do all types of roles... It's not the 1st time, i think she has also done a negative role in balika vadhu/uttaran. Altough, she is really not a negative character in "Afsar Bitiya"...she will show her positive character as the show takes a turn.
She came into Light doing "Laadli" and her heart touching is same as well. SAID: "I will not like to compare any of my shows with Laadli" That's right bebo...
😉Good Luck...BEBO & Let's see AMRIT.