upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A Manish said ..if the Audience is not entertained they will use the remote and fingers to give judgement and change the channel. For more ROSID and to force the CV's to change the storyline we should not watch SSK for a few weeks. Thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good one we want only more ROSID sceane because ROSID only giving them trp so its a request to all ROSID FAN please do this for ROSID.
prerna18 thumbnail
Manish is a rockstar... the sexiest hunk on colors is also he wittiest man on tv as Shah rukh khan is for movies... his interviews  are the best reads ever... and good idea to do our anshan for more of Roli-Sid... but i don't want to miss a single scene of ROSID... how do i manage that... can't afford to miss hot manish and cute avika for those losers perm and simar... yukkk!!!! 
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Read the write up if they show Rosid then watch otherwise don't๐Ÿ˜Š
zarraa22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna18

Manish is a rockstar... the sexiest hunk on colors is also he wittiest man on tv as Shah rukh khan is for movies... his interviews  are the best reads ever... and good idea to do our anshan for more of Roli-Sid... but i don't want to miss a single scene of ROSID... how do i manage that... can't afford to miss hot manish and cute avika for those losers perm and simar... yukkk!!!! 

you are right prerna18. he is one sexy boy with the ultimate charm and wisdom in his words like shah rukh khan... ๐Ÿ˜ณcan't get enough of him!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ