OS GET OUT completed check pg 1

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

use headphone please to enjoy 

Arnav saw khushi dancing with NK . she was very happy and enjoying party. he just fume .

Akash: to Payal" If they come close to each other it will be great."

Payal: smiled

Akash: i think they are perfect match

Payal: looked at Khushi.

Akash: bhai can i take Payal ji out on a drive , now few guest are left you three are here you can drop Khushi ji if you dont mind.

Arnav: hmmm go he smirk as he got the opportunity what he was waiting for .

Akash and Payal left  .

Arnav: just took a drink and he walk to the floor .

NK: Naanav glad to see you here you give her company i will join you after few drinks.

Khushi: looked at Arnav

Arnav: i and give her company

Khushi: " i also dont want your company "

Arnav: then get out of my party

Khushi: what

Arnav: GET OUT

Khushi: just walk out of the stage .

Arnav: smirk "you will come back to me ."walk behind her 

Khushi: look around she could not find Payal or Akash. she called but they were out of reach. she look back

Arnav: you are still here

Khushi: i am going you enjoy your party . she walk out the hotel was far away from the city . there were only few cars left , she saw NK going with the driver.

Arnav: just walk out " again you are here" he just walk out behind her.

Khushi: just warp stole around her as she was feeling cold.

Arnav: saw her shivering

Khushi: look at him and walk to the other side  she was walking in the middle of the road .and calling payal"jiji pick up"

A car just turn from back it was about to hit her but Arnav pull her from her arm she lost her balance and she fallen down on him he too didnot saw he it was the edge of the road. both roll down in the dew grass he just warp is arm around her tight one he kept behind her head and from other he grab her waist. .they rolled down .khushi was scared she just hold him tight . as the landed at a ground

Arnav:breath heavily he just try to look at her face which was resting on his chest "Khushi"

Khushi: didnot response she was frighten and shocked . it was so dark that she was not even opening her eyes

Arnav: khushi just try to find his cell "dammit say you are fine say some thing" he just taken out his cell and try to see her face in its light ,she tighten her embrace around his neck "you are fine " raised her chin to see she just shake her head " open your eyes "

Khushi"it is dark i am scared " she hold him more tight

Arnav: i am here with you

Khushi: no i will not open

Arnav: just look at her face her face was white with frighten and her lips were trembling she was shivering "khushi relax i am with you"he just hug her

Khushi: why you pull me?

Arnav: that car would have killed you.

Khushi: acha hota hum aap ki zindagi se hamasha ka leya GET OUT hojata

Arnav: just her tight in her arms " dont ever say like that " he could feel her breath on his neck "let me get up"he want her to leave him for a min so he could stand

Khushi : hold him more tight

Arnav: khushi how i will get up "whisper in her ear

Khushi started crying you know i am scared of dark and here it is so dark

Arnav:just let her hold him he just slide and sat with the trunk of a tree pull her up to him "let me call Akash" he try to dial but there was no signals .he just look in the cell light she was just squeezing her self next to him  he look up it was so dark that he  could hardly see any thing ."we are stuck here "

Khushi: jitna aap hum ko apna se duur karta ha hum ..she paused .

Arnav just pull her more close  to him hide her in his coat and cover her with her woolen stole

Khushi: call

Arnav: "it is not working"

Khushi: now

Arnav: we have to sit here till it is dawn

Khushi: all because of you

Arnav: me

Khushi: yes na aap hum ko GET OUT bolta na yeh hota

Arnav:KHUSHI don't blame me ok

Khushi: why not i blame you?

Arnav: just felt she was normal now

Khushi: sub kuch khud karta ha aap aur kasoor waar hum ban jata ha (you do everything & then you blame me)

Arnav:" because you are the reason"

Khushi: aap na kitna pee ha bol da meri wajhe se

Arnav: ha tumhari wajhe se

Khushi: agar hum ko andhara se daar na lagta na tou hum aap ko baata ( if i was not scared of dark ,i would have told you"squeeze her self more

Arnav:cup her face " tell me now as you got a chance we have to sit here the whole night"

Khushi push him "aap na"

Arnav: bring  her face more close" kya mein na" his chill nose touches her's warm nose tip

Khushi: aap she just placed her warm hand on his face

Arnav:whisper in her ear "do you want to say some thing special"

Khushi: just move her hand he trap her between his arms & knees

Arnav: you are trap, you cannot open your eyes and leave me

Khushi: tou aap hum se sara  badla la ga aaj (so you will take all the revenge today )

Arnav: yes at last i got the chance to make you listen me without running away. brushes his lips with her cheek

just foolish os ... if you guys want more quickly comment 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
use headphone please to enjoy 

Khushi: why you are teasing me?

Arnav: i am teasing you for very first time were as you have teased me from the day one

Khushi: jhoot na bola aap na bhi hum ko tang kiya ha

Arnav: like when

Khushi: woh

Arnav: kya you dont have any complains against me right but i have many

Khushi: nahi nahi ha it is cold that why i am not able to remember it

Arnav: had a laughter he twined his fingers with her's "i cannot sleep so i have to fight with you to stay awake ,so no 1 you every time wear red color to make me crazy "

Khushi: woh

Arnav: you know it is my Favorited color and see today you shouldn't wore that .

Khushi: iss me mera kya kasoor

Arnav: ha it is your fault

Khushi: you every time stare at me same way nothing new , aur kal i will make a red dress for Lakshmi then you stare it

Arnav:when i stare at you ? see you are blaming me .

Khushi: jhoot

Arnav: when you know i do then why you make me jealous haa tell me this .

Khushi: when did i ?

Arnav: should i tell you when you . just whisper in her ear

Khushi: yes say

Arnav: when you can read my eyes then why you were dancing with NK why you didnot dance with me.

Khushi: i was not your date , if you had asked me to be your date i would have danced with you . her lips brushes with his cheek.

Arnav:he just felt nice he "ok then be my date "

Khushi: party to khatam

Arnav: i will arrange another

Khushi: what will be the reason for that party ?

Arnav: hmmm for you being my date ..kissed her without letting her say as he was feeling her like anything .she was not ready for it but soon she gave up against his passion let him explore her. he just let her go when he felt she was not able to breath . kissed her forehead rested his head next to her's.they just don't know what to say just hold their hands tightly, there was a silence only cold breeze were making noise as their heart was breathing fast.

Arnav: Khushi

Khushi : hmm

Arnav:for the first time in my life i am not missing my bed .

Khushi:just didnot said any thing

Arnav: i wish subha kabhi na ho .

Khushi: aap 

Arnav: bolo 

Khushi open her eyes it was dark "hum ko pehli baar andara mien daar nahi lag raha hum na aankee bhi khul le"

Arnav: peck her 'because you are in my arms and i know you always feel safe their "

Khushi: aap ko yeh pata ha 

Arnav: ha pata ha 

Khushi: aur kya pata ha

Arnav: yeh ka tum ko bhi acha nahi lagata agar mein kaise aur ka saath hoon .

Khushi: tou LA ji

Arnav; ha jab tum ko acha nahi lagta to mein kis tarah iss se maangani karta .

Khushi: just lost in words 

Arnav: aur mujhe ko aik aur baat bhi bata ha .

Khushi: kya 

Arnav: that you are loving the closeness and you want me to kiss you .

Khushi: jee nahi

Arnav: jhoot if you had not liked it you would have slapped me.

Khushi: woh to

Arnav: kitna jhoot bolo gai Khushi Kumari Gutpta

Khushi: jitna Arnav Singh Raizada bola ga.

Arnva: just kissed her again with more passion . she just slept in his arms .he just rested his head on hers ,he has to stay awake to protect his Khushi . he just played with her hand , to tease her brushes his lips to her's he could feel in dark she use to smile as he use to touch her lips and some time she use to response him" i am awake bola aap kya blo raha ha."and in reply he kissed her 

Arnav. "i want you with me like this for the rest of my life" he with his key made a mark on the tree trunk smiled at his stupid act. "when ever in life will we have problem , we will come here to awake our love for each other". as the first ray appear he just pick her up in his arms and walk up . he just walk to his car carefully made her rest on the seat. he just felt his body lost a part. he drive straight home with the memories of a memorable night in the forest .

lazy me and a lazy updated do tell me how is the song 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
Targaryen thumbnail
aww!!! so cute!! so they are stuck there the whole night??!!! i'm sure more parts are coming up ๐Ÿ˜†

as usual a beautiful OS ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
really nice
i liked it it was really good
very well written
oxoxox
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi...
 its really nice!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fammakhan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeass update moreee soon.. :D
Great OS.. Love the gET ouT of Arnav :D
X
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow nice OS!!

I wana read more

make him say everything to her like when he wanted to say something to her in store room 
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that was awesome
plz continue it ๐Ÿ‘
and plz PM me if u can๐Ÿ˜Š
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
aww that so soo nyc i could imagine it
hope the cv makes it come true
it really shows tht arnav loves khushi