Mayuri and Koel's prettiest outfits?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

To all those fashion freaks out there *winks* which of Mayuri and Koel's dresses are your favorite?

Personally, I love that one red and orange churidhar of Mayuri and the salmon pink sari of Koel...I'll try to edit in pics when I get the chance to show what I mean.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
All the dresses are nice, they are using bright colors which look really good.
I just don't like dark pink on Debi, as it does not go with the kind of makeup they do in the show, it looks over. I think they must tone down the make up with that dress.

The thing I like the most is Debi's eyeliner. That eye makeup, just like kattak dancers, suits her a lot.

Shilpa looks pretty with that hair style

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Yes, I agree. The makeup on Debi can be toned down a bit, especially the lipstick, otherwise she looks really beautiful. I also love the eyeliner best. It suits her character, since she's supposed to be a dancer.
ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aaahh... I jusss loveee both d bahu's... they r perfect choice... n also d diff in their outfits...
shilpa lookksss sooo beautiful in saris... she looks like d elder bahu...d way she wears sari n does d hair style... is perfect..!!

n for Debi mam,,, it looks lil over make-up... but I can understand its only coz she is shown as a "Dance freak"... n her eyeliner, lipstick, bindi,,, shos dat she is kathak lover,,,!!! I wish if they give her a simple bindi...