Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
totally agree with you...it is funny how everytime sunny says it is ok i i go but not juhi and juhi keeps quite and even today when it was between them sunny was like i know i will go and juhi was quite the whole time...she doesnt care if sky or sunny go she just wants to stay herself but it is wrong if amar does that
uppii thumbnail
Agree with you. Her face was worth watching. She got really big jolt on Aap Ka Farmaan.. :-)

To me she is the biggest game player right now. Point is that her game playing is not very visible unlike Amar which she claims is playing game. She has been from the start hiding behine some person. Initially Pooja Bedi and now Sky. I am sure she is going kick Sky's ass too in future or if she reaches finals.

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It will be relief for audience as well
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope new year starts on a good note...i want juhi out before finale.
chika11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YES she should be voted out next week.  She would have been kicked out long ago if there weren't so many fights . She took advantage of that and didn;t get nominated many times. She is sticking to Sky group  only for escaping nominations. She thinks she is Swetha tiwari and Sky thinks he is Sameer Soni. There is a hell and heaven difference between them. Swetha and Sameer were much more dignified  and reasonable.
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
juhi should go out. cant tolerate her anymore.
adieus50 thumbnail
I hate Juhi, Sunny & Sky but Juhi should go out first!