Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Yes Juggy it's really an apt name.

Thanks for all the articles posted. They gave good insight about Anil Biswas.

Anil Biswas had a good hold over classical music and that helped him creating some very good compositions. He was the pioneer to bring Talat Mehmood to the fore front in the music industry.

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Thanks Juggy E for the book cover. Will surely get this on my next visit back home.
Thanks all for your valuable inputs 😃
juggyE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

Thanks Juggy E for the book cover. Will surely get this on my next visit back home.
Thanks all for your valuable inputs 😃

Credit for the book cover goes to Barnali ji... 😊
Barnali thumbnail

Here's a very rare picture of anil biswas. Lata is seen in the kitchen of Anil Biswas where he is cooking.

soulsoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barnali

Here's a very rare picture of anil biswas. Lata is seen in the kitchen of Anil Biswas where he is cooking.

WOW Barnalidi - great picture. Lata seems to be a very serious learner! 😆
Barnali thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 Yes Anol looks that way to me too.

Let me upload another one. It's of anilda with his wife.

Barnali thumbnail

Thats Anil Biswas with his wife, lata and Talat.

punjini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Barnali, where did you get that collector's picture from? Lata looks so young and innocent! Wish I could have partaken of the food that was prepared that day.

Incidentally, I heard that some of the tension in Guru Dutt-Geeta Dutt's marriage was due to some chemistry between Anil and Geeta. Might be a rumour.

I saw Anilda in SRGMP. In that episode, he chided everyone for forgetting Talat Mehmood. He pointed out that the walls of the sets were plastered with pictures of Lata, Rafi, Kishore and others but there was no picture of Talat! Sonu Nigam apologised for that and from the next episode onwards. Talat's sketch was put up. One can understand how Anilda felt about his favourite singer.   
Barnali thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjini

Hi Barnali, where did you get that collector's picture from? Lata looks so young and innocent! Wish I could have partaken of the food that was prepared that day.

Incidentally, I heard that some of the tension in Guru Dutt-Geeta Dutt's marriage was due to some chemistry between Anil and Geeta. Might be a rumour.

I saw Anilda in SRGMP. In that episode, he chided everyone for forgetting Talat Mehmood. He pointed out that the walls of the sets were plastered with pictures of Lata, Rafi, Kishore and others but there was no picture of Talat! Sonu Nigam apologised for that and from the next episode onwards. Talat's sketch was put up. One can understand how Anilda felt about his favourite singer.   

Looks like Anilda is cooking rice maybe 😆 I had this one for a long time with me.

No punjini the tension in geeta dutts-and Guru dutt were not because of him but because of Guru dutt's chemistry with waheeda Rehman. regarding Talat well even I saw tht episode. what he said was absoluely right. somehow many forget Talat when it comes to naming great singers of bollywood. Talat was always Anil Biswas's favourite singer.

greatmaratha thumbnail
Barnali!!! Thanks so much.

I am almost done downloading the previous stuff and waiting for you to upload some of the songs u posted earlier.

I think u will need to get a second server soon 😳