Preview April 11, 2006

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Kushan thinks they were lying ,they don't have an affair. In anger he throws everything. Neha in hospital remembers good time with Sid , here Sid remembers the lines of Veera, Vivan and Neha and when he about to move he remembers the lines of his mother and can't decide. Reema comes to Shweta and begs for her daughter and informs her about pregnancy but no effect on Shweta, she humiliate her and tell her toleave. Sid comes to the hospital and stops abortion and tells Neha I will accept you and my child whatever I have to do ? I will do. Veera happily gives the news to Vivan that Sid accepted Neha and his child. Vivan tells her he tried to explain Kushan but he is fail to explain him. Kushan ask Veera have you aborted. So ashamed. Veera stops him and says not worth to keep this relation any more if you think so ashamed for me. You filled up so much poison in your mind about me it is difficult to remove out for me. Better I leave the house. And tells him about Neha's pregnancy. Radhika tries to stop Veera but she doesn't stop and while leaving remember all good time in house. Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmin thumbnail
oh no! so that crazy Amisha succeeded! 😕
diva_simran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...oh my god.....thanx for update
kiko489 thumbnail
thanks for the update! Kushan has problems! 😡
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Ameesha has been reach her target..Still I hope Everything will be clear for everybody and that Veera will end up with Vivan..Her first love..

But thank you very much for the update..
addicted4ever thumbnail
I think kushan will realize his folly n he will ask for forgiveness - n in d midst Amisha will be caught n even bua - n then everything will be normal 😉 hopefully megha will come down n Vivan will marry her also 😆 😆 😆
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update!
I think that Rabba is goin to end very soon.
sadly though
anyway
thanks!
dhruv4vedika thumbnail
i think now Kushan will find out the truth that Amisha was doin all these things to separate him from Veera. so, he will go to veera n bring her back. wht u guzy think ?