23rd Dec-Paundrak's (and viewers') torture continues

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode  begins from the last scene of the previous episode- Villagers are running away from the temple while the Priest tries to stop them. Everyone flees saying that their lives are more precious than krishna bhakti. The priest goes near the sactorum and sits down cross legged with full faith in his belief. One young lad also coems and sits near him saying that their faith in Krishna will protect them. He begifn singing a bhajan . The senapati disruts the bhajan and orders that instead of worshipping Krishna's idol, they should install and pay homage to Paundrak's idol.

The priest stands up defiantly and asserts that he knows only one god and that is Giridhar Gopal. The senapati gives him a hard blow on the face and the priest falls down. Sudama who is watching all this live on his TV, turns to MM aghast. 

The senapati lashes out at the priest with his whip. The young boy, unable to see the torture breaks down and agrees to remove the Krishna idol.He slowly lifts the idol from the pedestral and brings it to the soldiers, but suddenly turns around in the opposite direction and breaks into a run, carrying the idol. The soldiers follow. The boy runs and runs. The soldiers follow and follow. The boy's strength begins to fad. 

Sudama who has had enough of this suspense movie begs Krishna to intervene. Krishna raises his hand in blessing and Lo Behold the boy transforms into USAIN BOLT ๐Ÿ˜› And to the best of my knowledge Bolt is the fastest man on earth. 

Now obviously the soldiers fall behind and Bolt Jr bolts into a rajya sabha begging for protection from the king. And who is the King? who else but Paundrak. The boy informs him of his soldiers' atrocities. Paundrak gives an evil smile

Bolt Jr question why should the people worship him (Paundrak)? Paundrak swells in anger. By this time the senapati reaches there and the king congratulates him. Paundrak orders the boy to be put into prison. Bolt Jr looks qt the Krishna idol in his hand and seeks his help. Just as the senapati is about to catch hold of Bolt Jr, there is shout. everyone turn behind. MM is standing on the doorstep.

MM comes forward and takes the idol in his hand and asks the king to look at it carefully. "See here", MM says " Krishna, Dwarkadheesh is in your sharan now"  Paundrak seems mightily pleased at this explanation. MM continues saying that indeed Paundrak is the greatest and most merciful god. Paundrak asks everyone to sing his praise. MM taking the cue bursts into "Bhagavan Vasudev Paundrak ki Jai."

The queen walks away disturbed and goes into her room. She is crying. MM, walks  in from behind and asks the reason for her concern. The queen replies that by making everyone sing his own praise, the king is inviting his death. Despite being a Krishna devotee she is scared to chant Krishna's name. MM< offers solace saying if she is indeed a Krishna Bhakt, why doesn't she leave everything to Krishna himself. After all Krishna has only sought to make life better for his devotees and their relatives.

MM offers the queen the krishna idol in his hands. The queen is surprised. MM says that it is her bhakti which has provided protection to her husband's life. The queen accepts the idol. Just then Paundrak enters the room. The queen quickly hides the idol beneath the bed. MM says the the queen also wants to learn flute from him Paundrak says no. 

MM then instigates Paundrak to enforce a rule that no one other than MM and Paundrak  should have the right to play the flute.

A simple villager is playing the flute and lost in its melody. Senapati and his soldiers come and after beating him black and blue warn him from touching the flute ever.

Jambhavati who  is also glued to the TV, asks how many more sins will the Senapati commit further before his pot f sins overflows.. Krishna replies "Two"

Done.  Whew!!!  Absurdity reaching new levels!!!!!

Edited by varaali - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!๐Ÿ˜Š How did you do it๐Ÿ˜†

Surely faith in Krishna saved that priest

Nice name... Jr Bolt๐Ÿคฃ Surely the updates are entertaining though the episodes maybe a torture๐Ÿ˜†

A villager plays the flute & gets beaten until black & blue ๐Ÿ˜ก
Two more sins left???๐Ÿ˜• Naa... The list of his sins will continue until Draupadi is found๐Ÿคฃ
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update.

Vik, I don't know when Darupadi will be found, but I am giving them 1 weeks time to close this chapter, either they do it or...
varaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the update.

Vik, I don't know when Darupadi will be found, but I am giving them 1 weeks time to close this chapter, either they do it or...

Or?...
varaali thumbnail
Are you still hopeful that Draupadi will make things better?
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ May be ๐Ÿ˜Š... I think, MB story was better than these 'fictional'  ๐Ÿ˜† episodes. I guess they won't include such stories in MB as general audience know that story somewhat in detail in comparison to such unknown stories.

Ep was better than some of the prev ones. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LOL! Now Kishna will count the sins of even Durdhar!! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

Liked the sc of the Queen and MM. โญ๏ธ

Guess, they'll end the story next wk.
mnx12 thumbnail
Or I'll stop watching, My younger sis was shouting at me for watching this torture๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Can't bear double torture๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ghotalaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debipriya

LOL! Now Kishna will count the sins of even Durdhar!! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

That's good๐Ÿ˜‰I really like the counting part๐Ÿ˜† whenever I hear this thing in a mytho show when God says the pot of sins hasn't filled yet so the demon can't be killed... I always wondered how many sins are actually needed to fill the pot of sins๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† Now with Krishna counting the number of sins of Durdhar, we all will get to know the exact number of sins required to fill the pot of sins๐Ÿ˜ˆ I wish he also starts counting the number of sins of Paundrak so that we know whether the number of sins differ from person to person or not๐Ÿ˜ˆ
See...if one gets to know the exact number of sins required to fill the pot of sin, then things can be easy for that person... let's say 10 sins are needed to fill the pot, so in that case one can commit 9 sins & then stop committing any crime, as a result, as the pot hasn't been filled, he/she can escape punishment...๐Ÿคช HOWZ THAT!!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ Sorry j/k๐Ÿ˜ณ

Btw if 2 more sins are needed for Durdhar to get punished, then I wonder how many sins have already been committed by him till now๐Ÿ˜ˆ Did anybody count??๐Ÿ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Very good Q, let's ask SP, they will come up with some original fiction about count of sins & good deeds. But sins of all the births are counted while getting the final punishment, how will someone come to know, his account of past birth as well as this birth? 
Torturing their viewers with such epi. is also a sin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail

how will someone come to know, his account of past birth as well as this birth?

Nothing can be hidden from the eyes of the SPs... they know everything๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Torturing their viewers with such epi. is also a sin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago