Update april 11 Singapore

addicted4ever thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I managed to catch d show :D I m addicted to this show :P. N thanks for ur wishes.

Recap: Kushan knws abt V&V and he tells veera abt it. Veera tries to talk to bunty in dark but that guy is kushan...

Update:

Kushan is very drunk. Bunty is clueless wat happened. Kushan tells him in drunk manner that he is sorry that he came between them, how can veera cheat her, bunty cud cheat him blah blah blah (he was very very drunk). Bunty n veera tries to speak but he doesn't give them an opportunity. He faints and Bunty carries him (like he is carrying dulhan. Kushan looks sooo heavy - I wonder how he managed 😛😛) He takes him to his bedroom.

Veera is crying and saying that its all her fault (yes dear - u shud hv told Kushan). Bunty tells her tat she didn't tell him coz she didn't want brothers to fight. Bunty is removing K's shoes (very filial...) and telling veera that everything will be ok. K is just angry.

Next day morning: Bunty n Kushan are at the hilltop somewhere with nice view... Bunty is trying to tell K tat everything is over n now Veera is only my bhabhi. She is a nice gal - who tried her best to maitain harmony. She really loves u. K tells him not to defend Veera. He knws her now. ANd he walks away - very very upset. K tells this very politely but is very hurt.

Reema's house: Mona visits Reema. Reema treats her sweetly but mona is very rude and tells her that she has taught very good things to her daughter and taunts her for making her and her mom's life hell. She won't allow Neha to do tat to her and Sid. (mona basically insults reema and reema is very sad). Reema tells her tt she thought Mona is like her daughter but Mona is very ill-manared (yes reemaji...). Mona again tells her tat she will be the one to marry sid.

Neha is very sad to see her mum be insulted. She has decide to abort the child. She calls Veera and tells her that sid is not with her and she can't bring ne more probs for her mum so she is going to abort it. (She is soo sad.) veera tries to stop her but no fayda...

Veera goes to sid and tells him Neha is aborting the child. Sid is shocked (he looks like a wimp. he was d one to suggest to Neha - why is he shocked) Veera tells him tat now he should never give such false promises to anyone. Sid is sad...

Veera forgot her hp and left for hospital where Neha is going to have abortion. The hospital receptionists calls on her hp and Kushan picks up. He tells her tat she is not around. So receptionists tells her tat she must hv left for hospital as she has appointment - kushan - wat appointment? - Receptionist - for abortion....

Kushan is shocked thinking tat Veera is pregnant n now aborting it...(uh oh trouble for veera....)

The end.

Overall: I think when K will ask V abt abortion n pregnancy she will tell abt Neha n all the doubts will b cleared.... Hopefully :)

See u next week with the updates - hopefully i can watch it. Someone has suggested to update from india :) looking fwd to it.

Enjoy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A r y a n thumbnail
Thanks alot for the lovely update 👍🏼

Aryan
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great update.... Thanks a lot... Looks like the end is nearing... wonderful... :-)
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update 👏 RINH is ending on april 18th, so i guess all misunderstandings will be cleared now.
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot!! oh man i feel bad for vivan! 😕
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
more misunderstandings!!!!!thanks for the update
diva_simran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanku u addicted4ever ji