Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya786uk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Vishesh

Zoya 😊
Did i ever complain to u, I learnt a lot from ur style..and if we talk at other places then it doesn't matter if i misunderstand anything, u r always there to correct me. but in DM it is better if everything is clear.
U r changing this here, this is very nice of u 😊

lol i dont think you understand what i say to you if it was you should of just told me 😉

Aparna_BD thumbnail
I can't believe this topic has stayed on first page for the last so many days. It shows the teans rule this forum!! 😆 😆
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
of course aparna di..teens...well no not all teens...only pesky teens rule 😉
zoya786uk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

I can't believe this topic has stayed on first page for the last so many days. It shows the teans rule this forum!! 😆 😆

lol i have started to write in standard english in the debate mansion yes you are right teen rule 😆

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
good job joya

can you change one more thing please? you know how you have 2 zoya loves amir in your siggy..well instead of having them side by side can you put them 1 under the other? that way the page wont get distorted and we wont have to scroll across
zoya786uk thumbnail
yes sure sorry about that 😉 Edited by zoya786uk - 18 years ago
Munise thumbnail
I do find it annoying, but sometimes when I feel lazy I tend to write 'dat' instead of that.

I think it's not good because I used to use words like that a lot before, in emails etc but that was only making my written English worse than it already is 😲

It's ok when you're writing texts, but you shouldnt use it too often!
zara_123 thumbnail
yeh i agree wiv jetmania

as long as itz resonable itz ok