sangeeta tv's hottest babe

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Manoj Sharma 
Sangita Ghosh beat Rakshanda Khan, Mandira Bedi and Aamna Sharif to emerge as TV's hottest babe.

Most Emailed  

< name=searchDtls1 =http://www.dnaindia.com/SearchContents.asp?catID=search&pagenum=1 method=post>
< = value=DNA name=searchCategory>
</>

sorry if posted before😕

Iqbal Khan, Sangita Ghosh voted tele hotties

Nuzhat Aziz
Monday, April 10, 2006  20:41 IST

After Hours conducted a poll to find out who the hottest properties on television are. When it comes to the hunks, another set of Khans are ruling Tellywood — with three of them making it to the top four — Iqbal Khan, Cezzane Khan and Eijaz Khan.

The only exception is Rajeev Khandelwal, who is placed at number two. Among the females, Sangita Ghosh scored an upset victory over Mandira Bedi and Rakshanda Khan to be voted the hottest babe on TV. Aamna Shariff was a distant nine!

Iqbal Khan tops our poll as the hottest hunk on TV.

Claim to fame: Angad in 'Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai' on Sony. He has recently made an entry in 'Kkavyanjali' on Star Plus.

Sex appeal: His eyes.

Fan speak: "He looks like a Bollywood star. He's just awesome," says 18-year-old Ramya Iyer.

Eligible bachelor: Unfortunately, no! He admits that he is quite serious about his girlfriend Sneha Chaabra and will be tying the knot soon.

Confessions: "It's a great feeling to know that people like you. But I don't consider myself good-looking. I don't think I make heads turn when I enter a room," says Iqbal Khan.

Co-star speak: "The on-screen chemistry between us is great because both of us have put in a lot of hard work," says Neha Bamb.

Sangita Ghosh beat Rakshanda Khan, Mandira Bedi  and Aamna Sharif to emerge as TV's hottest babe.

Claim to fame: She plays the lead in 'Rabba Ishq Na Hove'. She became popular with her character as Pammi in 'Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chaand'. She has also hosted 'Nach Baliye' with Shabbir Ahluwalia.

Sex appeal: Her oomph factor.

Fan Speak: "She's got an amazing figure," says 24-year-old Preeti Vaswani.

Eligible spinster: She's enjoying her single status right now and is not ready for a relationship.

Confessions: "If people feel I am the hottest babe, it makes me feel really cool!" says Sangita Ghosh.

Co-star speak: "I think's she's hot. She's been reigning TV for quite some time now. I feel she's the most comfortable and beautiful co-star to work with," says Nikhil Arya.

The Top 10 list Male
Iqbal Khan 23.05%
Rajeev Khandelwal 15.05%
Cezzane Khan 10.6%
Eijaz Khan 10.05%
Hiten Tejwani 7.05%
Apoorva Agnihotri 6.05%
Rohit Roy 5.15%
Akassh Deep Saigal 4.45%

Female
Sangita Ghosh 20.55%
Mandira Bedi 16.1%