23/12/2012: Written Update (A royal sleepover!)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Dadisahab very happy to see Moniya smiling for the first time. The doctor tells her that Unnati is a good influence on Moniya. Dadisahab says she is worried for J and believes that J is love with UV and how if its true then J and Moniya will never be friends.

J enters her room followed by maids carrying things into the room and Moniya is staring at them with wide eyes. J informs her that all those things are for the sleepover and then explains what a sleepover is. J tells Moniya to go out of the room when her friends come over but Moniya retorts she will also call her friends Soni and Chicki (Urgh! Can't I watch episode without them!). J says yah give it a try but dadisahab will never agree and besides I love to see you sad and hurt. Dadisahah is shown standing outside looking upset at hearing J's words but then seems to have a determined look (Please… please Dadisahab invite Unnati for sleepover but not those two irritating girls!)

Uday is shown playing with his phone, Unnati enters and tells him she met Moniya today but she seemed to be worried. Uday says yah since she met me that's why. Uday says Moniya might say whatever but even she knows there is something between them. There is a spark that ignites between them when they are face to face. Unnati says isn't this just in your head (it is Unnati, your bro is too overconfident – he has a lot of wooing to do before Moniya fall for him). Uday brushes her off and says no girl in this world can resist his charm (gosh! He is too full of himself! He will get nowhere with this attitude!). He says Moniya can keep trying but when she falls for him then she will forget her past life.  Unnati says you are very confident but Uday says not confident but very sure about it. He says but till then he is enjoying this chasing game (Ah! This is what I like the most about him!). He sighs and tells Unnati that no other girl has talked to him the way she does and no other girl has made him work so hard.

Moniya is shown asking Dadisahab why she can't invite Soni and Chicki. Rajmata says it's not possible (please stick with this, we don't want those two annoying girls around Moniya). Moniya argues with her and rajamata tries to explain her but Moniya changes her tactic and indirectly threatens to run away from the mahal. Soni and Chicki see the royal car and come to know that its there to take them to Rajmahal (NAHIN!).

They both arrive in the mahal and admiring it and wonder why Moniya called them. MOniya sees then, hugs them both and says they made her cry. Chiki asks her if they again tied her on the chair, moniya denies but says she feels like she is tied though. MOniya asks them about Akash, Chicki begins to tell her but Soni stop her and says they haven't met Akash from the past few days (Soni is getting on my good books!). Moniya tells them about the sleepover. Moniya takes them to J's room and they are awed by the room.

J enters with her friends and says they have to bear them because of Dadisahab. J tells Moniya to stay on her side and not to disturb her. Moniya and friends watch as J and her friends skip around in the room wearing their pink fluffy nightwear.  Moniya and friends wrap the duppatas around themselves (moniya on her head, Chiki around her neck and Soni around her waist). J and friends are enjoying themselves with makeup and manicure and pedicure while MOniya and her friends watch them with interest (tanu main love karta plays in the background).

Chicki suggests to her Moniya and Soni to lets go  jump on the bed, Moniya refuses but chicki still goes and jumps on the bed and calls Moniya and Soni to join her. J snaps at her to keep her volume down but Moniya comes in Chiki's defense and turns the stereo volume higher and dances with her friendsin front of J teasing and angering her.

Menaka is shown with her son Vijay both discuss how Moniya is making Dadisahab dance to her tunes. Vijay adds in says she is making the rest of the family dance to stupid hindi songs and then says wish they were also in the room to witness everything but he is sure that in the morning their will only be one team alive (I love this guy!).

MOniya and friends are having a blast dancing to the song, J grabs the remote and turns off the stereo. Another tiff between the two sisters. Moniya and friends decide to put on mehendi to enjoy their night together but J and her friends turn off the lights to watch a movie making it impossible for Moniya and friends to do mehendi in the dark. Moniya yells at J for it but J retorts didn't that watchman teach you any manners. Moniya becomes sad at the mention of Murali (finally she remembers her father!). Soni and chicki suggests that they can call a ghost. They are using the chart, a coin and a lighted candle and are chanting the words calling out to the spirits.

J and friends notice this and lean over to watch them. J's friend scares J by telling that these chawl people know black magic. J tells Moniya to stop it but Moniya challenges her to join her if she is not scared of ghosts and continues on with her chants. The candle goes off and J and friends scream out in fear. Chicki lights the candle back and Moniya is bent over making strange noises and pretending to be possessed by a spirit while J and friends look on in fear (Hilarious! Moniya never fails to surprise me). Moniya lifts her head, her hair covering her whole face as she speak in a different language. Chiki says Moniya is possessed by a spirit. MOniya keeps on makig strange noises and shaking her head.

J tells them to stop it and says she is doing another drama but its obvious she is scared. Moniya keeps on scaring J and friends and demands them to dance a barat dance on filmy songs. J and her friends are super scared and Moniya can't hold herself anymore and bursts out laughing. J is angry at Moniya's stunt but Moniya keeps on laughing. J challenges Moniya to bring in an envelope from Dadisahab's locker which Moniya accepts. Soni tries to stop Moniya but chiki encourages her while J taunts her.

Moniya is influenced by J and heads out to get the envelope. Moniya sneaks into Rajmata's room while Soni and Chiki distract the guards and maids. Moniya manages to get into Dadisahab's room, sees the locker and watches Dadisahab sleeping. The episode ends on Moniya staring at the locker with a resolved look.

Precap:

Moniya manages to open the locker and stares at the jewelry with wide eyes. The alarm goes off, rajmata wakes up and turns on the lights and is shocked to see Moniya standing by the locker decked up in the jewels. Moniya stares on with a shocked look.     

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the fab update Angelskiss :)

Love UV & Unnati...J is getting on my nerves along with Chiki now..
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for update, glad they just didn't forget Murari, he did wrong but his intentions with her were never bad. he always gave best to her...

UV is better behind all dark side because of unnati. She is so level headed and he can really talk to her and she can see through him and is not afraid to tell him the truth.

Hopefully we see some transfornation in Manyata, her and dadisa relationship. Loved her concern for Komal.

I feel for J, she was right she was bounced around from Jagat to Uday, and she is human with emotions afterall plus once infected by UV, hard to rebound. But she need to respect other people..
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for the update.. loved uday-unnati scene!
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ths u Angelskiss for this beautiful update🤗

I only watched DS, Dr. UN and UV scenes which are worth watching and skipped the rest ...what a royal sleepover

Hope now Manyata will come to senses and stop with her childish behaviour and also there will be an improvement in her relationship with DS and Komal

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update .

When Uday do fall in love he will fall in love so hard he wont know what hit him 😆
ewfy thumbnail

Chikki and Soni are both annyoing that I don't even know which one is which!!!!!!!! lolz 😆I just know that whenever they're on screen, they're moniya's so-called friends.

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the update!

i want manveer! hope we get their scenes in the future!