anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Mrinal Deshraj signs her first Balaji serial
Mrinal Deshraj has signed her first Balaji show and she is on cloud nine at the moment. She recently bagged the lead negetive role in Balaji's magnum opus Kahin To Hoga on Star Plus. The show, a saga, mainly depicts the journey of a woman in her different walks of life. Amana Shariff is the main protagonist of the show.

"I play a character called Shipra Arora who is a fashion designer and socialite from London. With the recent twist in the story, new characters have been introduced and mine is one of them. My character is completely negative and directly clashes with the character Vasundhara (Madhuri)", says Mrinal.

Mrinal who is also seen on Sony's Ek Ladki Anjani Si, is quite excited about her new role. "I am very excited to be a part of the Balaji Camp. Ekta Kapoor gave me a chance to showcase my talent in this show. I take playing my character as a challenge as one has to be quite spontaneous and powerful in terms of performance to stand up against Vasundhara," adds Mrinal.

Along with Ek Ladki Anjani Si, Mrinal is also busy shooting for Rajshri Production's next project Vivah starring Shahid Kapur and Amrita Arora. She is also said to play a cop in Gautam Adhikari's next thriller venture. With all these projects and a few more in pipeline, Mrinal definitely seems to be walking the path of success.
By Televisionpoint.com Team
 </></>
Edited by anishma24 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing the article with us
aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😕 d id story had any change with her entry??? 😕
Hayaa.m thumbnail
thanks for the article hope to see a good wrestling between her and our very own as (stated by dina)the horrible dine vasu 😆