Update 10th april - Singapore - after 28

addicted4ever thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Recap: Kushan overhears the tape between veera n vivan.

Now:

Kushan is shocked n crying - bua is hiding behind the door n very happy - but she walks out and no one sees tat. Kushan is very sad. They show recap of all the moment of veera n veevan together - which kushan saw - the holi episode, the one in the park and others. He is crying and asking why veera and bunty did this - his love for veera was true. He is crying when Amisha comes and consoles him.

She tells him tat she knw abt it - adding fuel to the fire - she tells Kushan tat she didnt want to tell him because didn't want to spoil his marriage life (Look who is talking). She tells him tat Veera is immature and not to understand his love.

Mona's house: She is upset. She thinks to herself that now she knws why Sid is not committing to her. Neha has laid a good trap for Sid but she won't allow it and will take sid from her. She will commit suicide otherwise n sid will be responsible for her death.

Reema's house: Reema is upset and crying. Neha comes and asks for forigiveness and tells her tat she cant live with Reema's anger. Reema tells her tat I can't be angry with u but I know wat it is to be unwed mother and I won't allow you to suffer through it.

Veera's room: Kushan is upset and Veera enters the room. She tries to be romantic by showing wedding pics n talking abt how gd they look together. Veera says she knows how to please an upset husband. Kushan replies - only husband or someone else? Veera is upset n tells him that he is implying something very wrong. K says - he knws abt V&V - veera says she doesnt hv relationship.
            K - if she knew V b4 their marriage
            V - yes but😕
            K- U luved each other - V - yes but.....😕
V tells him tat i told u i had past but i didn't tell u d name - K - u didn't tell me name so tat u can carry on the romance. (😕😕😕 Kushan is in no mood of listening.) K tells V tat he knws d truth is not going to keep mum. The marriage was his biggest mistake. V's love for him was biggest lie. He walks out (implying everything is over - i forgot few dialogues but bottomline - everything is over. Title song is playing in sad tone and V is crying - light goes out.)

Veera hears Vivan's car and decides tat she needs to talk to him immediately. She rushes out - its dark outside and she sees a guy - tells him tat K knws abt them. Then Vivan walks in saying - why is it so dark. The guy turns n (no price for guessing...) its Kushan who looks very angry, Veera is very upset and Bunty totally confused!

The end for the day...

I am not sure if i will be able to update for tomo - my xms r starting from tomo so if I can catch it will update it - hopefully someone from india will update the ending episodes.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update... 👏
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...and good luck wiht your exams, dont worry about the updates.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!
What the hell is happening in this show?
I mean it was soooo...good in the beginning,
but now it is getting very boring. 😒
I wish Neha and Sid get married, Amisha leaves the show for good, Bunty end up with Megha, Mona commits suicide and Bua gets kicked out of the house. 😛
Anyway thanks for the update!Edited by frenzgrl129 - 18 years ago
kiko489 thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update! 😃
diva_simran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx addicted4ever ji
shayna1 thumbnail
Thanx & Gud luck 4 ur exzam