khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys...

i have already mailed to sahara asking neha & karan back...guys, i really each and everyone of you to please mail them too...they wont do anything if only one person has sent them a mail...if they will recieve many mails from the viewers, im sure they'll bring back both neha & karan...please guys! im begging you!....please do it now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

what is the e-mail of sahara one, and what did u write? thx !!!

khushix thumbnail
the email of sahara is [email protected]

my subject was SAATH RAHEGA ALWAYS...i wrote there that im a viewer from the philippines and that i loke watching SRA...i also wrote that im a big fan of neha & karan rai and want them back on the show...

i wrote that im writing on behalf of neha-karan fanclub!....well...just write anything...
pichirocks thumbnail
good move...im also thinking of doing this...infact i'll do it 2day only
wizgal thumbnail
Yep, I am gonna mail them too
khushix thumbnail
thanks guys...hope they'll listen to their viewers... after all its us who watch their channel & shows..not them!

dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail
i hve also emailed sahara wonder if they will reply 😆 oh n btw khushix have u got ur sahara back? mines still filmi n i thought it was meant 2 go afta the cricket. I also sed i was emailin on behalf of the neha-karan fan club. Edited by dil_kya_kare22 - 18 years ago
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: dil_kya_kare22

i hve also emailed sahara wonder if they will reply 😆 oh n btw khushix have u got ur sahara back? mines still filmi n i thought it was meant 2 go afta the cricket. I also sed i was emailin on behalf of the neha-karan fan club.

my sahara isnt back yet...that stupid filmi is still coming...

moviemania thumbnail
i had sent a mail to Sahara, but there was some prob. and it was not delivered. Please i too want the earlier track and Neha and Karan. There are so many soapy family dramas already on T.v. This one was different.
moviemania thumbnail
i had sent a mail to Sahara, but there was some prob. and it was not delivered. Please i too want the earlier track and Neha and Karan. There are so many soapy family dramas already on T.v. This one was different.