Update (27th March) Followup on 21st

addicted4ever thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
From Singapore - one week behind india -  but this is from last week.

Recap: Neha tries to commit suicide and Veera reaches on time and stops her. Their mum knws about Neha's pregnancy. Kushan knows that Vivan and Veera are missing in night. Mona has warned Sid tat she will commit suicide if he doesn't marry her...

Update:

Reema (their mum) is really upset knowing about neha's pregnancy and slaps neha and wants to knw who he is. Veera tells her tat its Sid - Reema is shocked. She somehow convinces Reema that she will sort out the problem. Everyone is very disturbed.

Vivan and Veera in car returning home: Veera tells Vivan that mum knws abt Neha's pregnancy - he is shocked. Veera also tells him that she is now unsure about Sid's motives. She has doubts that Sid won't marry Neha - as he had agreed to get engaged with Mona. He doesn't have guts to tell his mum either. She thanks Vivan for all the support. THey have reached home and are still discussing about the issue and Kushan sees them talking...(he is visibly upset and angry... poor guy - I feel sorry for him - Veera shud tell him - he will atleast be supportive to her...well...)

In the bedroom: Veera sees tat kushan is sleeping. When she goes to bed kushan looks at her(with slpy eyes - pretending tat he just wokeup) and veera asks him if he is still awake. Kushan: No was sleepiing till now - just wokeup (implying also that he was unaware abt the V&V relationship and now he knows). y is veera so scared and who disturbed her slp. Veera tries to be romantic and tells him tat only he has tat right and tries to slp on his shoulder but kushan turns the other way n ask her to slp....

In the morning: Vivan is telling Sid to speak up for himself and Neha. He tell him that Neha would have died last night if Veera didn't reach on time. (Poor sid - Mona threatens to commit suicide and Neha attempts to ). He tells Sid to runaway with Neha if he can't convince Bua. Bua hears this and is very angry. She tells sid not to listen and if she would do any such thing she will also die. (Mona+Neha+Mum - poor sid....) vivan is asking him to speak up but sid like tame dog follows his mum. 😡 (Can't believe Neha actually luved such spineless guy)

Breakfast table: Kushan, Veera, vivan and Amisha. (Veera is not here yet and Vivan just walks in very angry) Vivan is angry about sid and is saying that y ppl fall in love if they cant commit to it. They make big promises but do not live up to it. (Veera enters) She is also upset about Sid and says that it is difficult for Neha as Sid was her first love and its difficult to forget first love (OUCH VEERA.... Kushan is very upset and Amisha very glad... Poor Veera - shot in her foot - apne hi pair par kulhadi) Kushan is very upset and he says that yes ppl do fall in love and do not stay committed. (I don't knw what the dialogues are but summary of his lecture): After their first relationship they pretend to start new one and then the other guy is really tortured (Refering to himself). PPl love to play with emotions (Refering to vivan and veera) and break heart etc etc. he doesnt have his breakfast and gets up - veera asks him to why he didnt eat - his reply - there is enought sadness to eat so no hunger for food. even vivan gets up to get ready for office. Amisha askes veera to even get ready for office. veera tells her tat she has some work to finish. Amisha with her devil grin thinks - ur work is over. THis is beginning of end of ur love story.

Amisha reports to Bua and Bua is very happy - she asks amisha to tell kushan that vivan and veera loved each other and they still luv each other. Amisha agrees.

On the other side: Reema visits her husband Prashant and tells him tat Neha is pregnant so he shud try to fix sid n neha's marriage. Prashant doesnt tell her tat he knws but he tell her tat he will do tat not to worry. Mona overhears tat Neha is pregnant - is very upset and walks out. (Problem for Neha???? can't say - she was very sad....maybe now she will leave sid for neha... )

Night at Kushan's house: Bua puts some cd which has recording of Vivan and Veera's conversation - Kushan hears this - its during the time when V&V were dating. Vivan tells veera tat he loves her - kushan is disturbed (ofcourse) and angry....

the end.

Summary: Kushan confirms his doubts abt V&V. Sid prob won't marry Neha - until n unless bua agrees. Mona n Reema knws abt Neha's pregnancy. Amisha is closer to breakup V&K.

P.S. I will try to update as much as possible - but I am hving my exams so not sure if i will be able to catch up n update - will try my best.

Once again apologies for nething missed - feel free to PM me n notify.

Enjoy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starme thumbnail
thanx a lot..... It was a gr8 update!!!
Ashiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update.
Good luck on your exams
nookway thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update and good luck with your exams
oh420my thumbnail
thank you so much for the update. good luck on your exams!
mindyr thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update, you took the time, we really appreciate it. Lots of luck on your exams.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You for the update!
I cannot believe that Amisha is such a bi...witch!
And, bua I thought she cared about her family.
Guess Not!
Anyway, thank you for the update,
looking forward to reading next summary!
kiko489 thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update! 😃
diva_simran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx addicted4ever ji