Hey...To answer all of your questions...

rbdlomaximo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Thanks again. I'm gonna give you guys the spoilers of the episodes that are in mexico right now. They're in the 3rd season.

Gaston right now, in mexico's episodes, suspended jose lujan (roberta's and lupita's roommate/bf). He ends up dying in an accident.

Franco Colucci (mia's dad) and Alma (roberta's mom) are engaged right now. they are trying to hide it from mia and roberta. they end up finding out and at first they dont accept it. i think in the end they do.

Mia's mom is only shown every once in a while. The last time they showed her was when RBD had a concert in Monterrey and she was there looking at mia.

Roberta found out who her real dad was. At first she was mad at him and alma, but now she's ok with Reverte (her dad). she's still mad at her mom.

i'm not sure about the diego sending his dad to jail. they havent shown any of that yet.

Giovanni havent been together since the beginning of 2nd season.

Lupita is supposed to end up with Giovanni. But everyone thinks that she'll end up with Santos.

Lola isnt Lupita's real sister. She was adopted. They just showed the episode of her finding out a few days ago.

The scene with Diego and Roberta on the plane is in the 3rd season.

Mia is supposed to date someone else but since the producer of the novela (show) has changed somethings, we're not so sure that it will happen.

Miguel does get in an accident. I think Gaston runs him over and that's how gaston dies and miguel loses his memory.

The scene with mia and miguel breaking up and when mia found out is what i thought was sad. others might not think so, but i did.

One of you is confused about the whole camera thing. Well, miguel was drunk the night he supposedly slept with sabrino, which was a few months ago. Recently, miguel was with sabrino near the room where they supposedly did it. he was remembering everything when he looks up and sees a camera. he thinks about it and then suddenly leaves. later, a friend of sabrino calls him and asks him if he's so sure that he slept with her. he gets curious and he asks vico and rocco to help him find the video of the day he did it with sabrino. they go and find it. rocco gave it to a friend so that he can convert it into a dvd. they havent shown anything new so far.

If you guys want, i can find the videos of most of the scenes that have happened so far.  I can also post pics of any of the characters that you dont know.

Later, i have to go.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sufi89 thumbnail
thanks a lot lizzet u r too good
i just can't wait for these scenes to happen in remix
😃 😉
just one question do you which character does gatso play in remix cos i'm confused about that 😕

otherwise thanks a lot for the info gr8 job 👏
rbdlomaximo thumbnail
Gaston is supposed to be like a teacher who watches over the students. He is the one who is in love with mia and tries to get her away from miguel.
i luv ashi thumbnail
thnx a lot.i was waiting 4 dis
veonal thumbnail
lizzet thnks a million 4 these spoilers rebelde seems 2 be more intersting than remix and thnks 4 clearing my doubts i tght gaston was the skool prefect y cant remix follow rebelde completely yaar .over here we r stuck with an unwanted character called raghu[a scholarship student] who hates the rich nd elite class and falls in luv with tia[mia]and just wants 2 separate tia nd ranveer[mia nd miguel] 😭

in rebelde does mia date that teacher gaston and who is she supposedly dating in season 3

and i am really dying 2 see some scenes between mias dada nd robertas mom 😃 also in remix tias mom onli made an appearance during her bday party after that dey dint show her

hey bhaggu in rebelde sumeet nd sonya get married 😆 which means if they copy the exact same thin in remix ashi nd tia would be step sisters 😆 cat wait 4 that moment 😆 😆
teddylovessme thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhh i am just waiting to haappen all this in remix hope remix producers copy rebelde fully n build up sum interst otherwise if they start cracking their own it'll be more disgusting as it is now 😆
sal_remix thumbnail
thanx for the spoilers...i hope remix goes as per rebelde...amazing story na 😉
saff thumbnail
heyyy thnxxxxxxxx
bt its jst 22222222 bad dt ashi-uv [roberta-deigo] patch up onli in d end of d 3rd ssn 😔
bt i hope dey show d plane scene in remix cz it ws jst WOW 😳
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey lizzet thanx for d spoilers. I just hope they show the dance b/w AY...i'll be really mad if they don't!!!
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow thanks it sounds amazing...yea veo that wld be funny!