rabba ishq.to pack up on 18th april

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Rabba Ishq...to pack up on 18 April

It's official. Aroona Irani's Zee show, Rabba Ishq Na Hove is wrapping up. The show has had a successful 52 episode run and will come to an end on 18 April, sources tell us.

Varun, Sangeeta and Nikhil: awesome threesome

The show, that launched on the ill fated Black Tuesday, 26 July 2005 (the first episode was re-telecast on 2 August) started as an one hour 10 pm weekly, but was rescheduled to air Mondays and Tuesdays at 8:30 pm.

"I was prepared for this. From the beginning itself, the show was supposed to be a start to end 52 episode show. It went on as was promised to us and frankly, I think that it's good that the story wasn't stretched unneccesarily as is the case with the other shows currently on air," says Nikkhil Arya, who plays the brooding Vivan in the show.

"I knew that the show is going off air. We were informed a month ago! I don't know how the show is going to end, though!" says Pooja Rawal, who will also be seen in Viraasat.

The main leads in the show, Sangeeta Ghosh and Varun Badola have moved on to other projects. While Sangeeta (who plays Priyanka) is doing Ravi Chopra's Viraasat opposite Ronit Roy, Varun Badola is doing Ek Chaabi Pados Mein on Star Plus and Star One's Arranged Marriiage with wife Rajeshwari.

Both Varun Badola and Sangeeta Ghosh were unavailable for comment.

By THE TELLY CHAKKAR TEAM
Posted on 1 March 2006 4:45 pm
More News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolroni thumbnail
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭
KNPKH2ster thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why does this show have to end early?
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
atleast someone isn't copying ekta mai...
the story wouldn't have been that good if they stretched it anyways..
good that it is ending..

thanks for sharing...
kittu007 thumbnail
thanks for Information, good it's ending,I hope thr will be nice happy ending .
galacticb thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought the show was supposed to be... Kushan dying and Veera marrying Vivan?
*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjot

atleast someone isn't copying ekta mai...
the story wouldn't have been that good if they stretched it anyways..
good that it is ending..

that's very true, Manu.  It's better to end it where it should be done, logically, rather than agonize us with a never ending storyline that makes no sense (i.e. Ekta Kapoor, or then JJKN...😕).

But I will miss still this show A LOT b/c it has a nice story and great actors ðŸ˜­