KAREENA KAREENA : India Update April 5

sumit.savla thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Kareena KAreena : INDIA UPDATE OF APRIL 5

Hello friends Welcome ........

NOTE :

some1 plz get clips of KK promos , KK promos also rocks like serial
specially tht promos in black & white screen
& promo showing priyanka chopra ,bret lee & others..

About previous episode :-

Tushar & kareena finally says ILU to each other,Prem got upset & kareena starts Truth & dare game to know wht Tushar will do ? when his love lies ........

Tushar responds tht he can't forgive liers....

LET SEE WHT HAPPEN 2DAY .......

@ kAREENa in tension :

kareena in tension after Tushar's  answer tht he never forgive liers & he will do exactly same thing tht he has done with Pammi after she got revealed

Kareena still not totally happy as she is still Mrs. sood 4 Tush & by some how she have to tell truth some day ..

He planning how to do tht .... & she decides she will 4get abt kareeana & will be just mrs. sood
LOLZzzzz

@ Chandigarh :-

kareena's Mom & dadoo asks Prem abt his mom & dad as they wanted to know abt his family ...
Prem says her dad is not living with him due to divorce & his mom is Boss @ radio currry ...

Sums says : " my friends u r  smart  enough ,so tht  u know reason 4 asking all tht to Prem.... "

----- NEXT MORNINING ---

@ Park :

2 lovers were having gr8 time @ park ....

suddenly they show shooting is going on @ park ... &     Tilu was model ....

kareena show Tilu & take tush out of park ...

@ Chamtkar :-

Tushar srch 4 Tilu here but he wasn't ther ....

Kareena lies tht Tilu sleeping in her room & its better not to disturb him ...

But by saying tht kareena got trapped in her own web ...

bcoz tush offers her to use his room 4 doing yoga

As she have to go 4 show & her clothes were in her room ,she does 1 trick & she went Radio curry in tushar's clothes (his t-shirt & jeans )

{ SuMs says : she was looking cute in tushar's outfits ...}

@ Radio curry :-

kareena calls prem @ chandigarh from radio curry .....
& shares her problems as she always does ....

She says she has still not got Tushar 100%,& will not suceed till she will b @ chamtkar so she decides to leave chamtkar & asks prem so tht he can get any house 4 rent ..

prem says he will arrange tht ....

@ New girl & Prem :-

New girl now is friend of Prem & knows abt prem & kareena she insists prem to go mumbai & get his love ... Prem not agrees to this ...

Then she adds by going Mumbai her purpose also get served as she want to b singer & Prem can help in tht
!!! bit selfish ...

BUt finally prem agrees to come with her to Mumbai ....
tht new girl also lie much like kareena ...

@ Chamtkar :-

Kareena talks with tribhu to say tht she is leaving from Chamtkar as if she will stay more here ,her truth will come out b4 she says all truth to Tushar

then she also talk with tushar &  gives some reasons 4 leaving chamtkar ....

tushar not  want  her to do tht thts y he tries to sop her .....

& Finally tushar decides tht he will tell abt his affair to his mom & dad so tht they in turn talk with kareena's family ...

Episode ended here ....

Regards,
SUMS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot SuMs. So the story is moving ahead...😉 Kareena's Mom asking for Prem's family details and Prem returning back to Mumbai and Tushar's decision to talk to his parents 😆 I wish Kareena somehow tells everything to Tushar and i cant wait anymore....its already too late now
IMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thx a lot for the gr8 update
mm21 thumbnail

wow... the story is moving well... I don't think, Tushar will get kareena so early though he is planning to tell his affair to his mom/ dad.

Things are not getting predictable ...that is what i am liking most 😛

abhilasha80 thumbnail

I agree with you MM21 -- The story is taking a good turn... Hopefully - after finding out the truth Tushar will understand the whole thing with Pammi and why Kareena couldn't speak up... 😆

But I have to say this much, if Tushar stays upset with Kareena because of her lies and gives up on her - than he'll have to move out as well.. As Tribhuvan kept him away from the truth and insisted that Kareena maintains her lies - to keep Tushar around... 😕

What do you guys think??

kiran1 thumbnail
Thanks for the update....Story seems to be getting interesting....😊
sukh thumbnail

thanks a lotttttttttttt sums

👏👏

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the awesum update!

Lima thumbnail