Maryada WU December 22nd *Gaurav tells SSP!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update:

At the Jhaakar house, SSP comes home and cross paths with Devyani, who pays no attention to him and just goes away. SSP stands there, stunned, and sarcastically if he can get some water or something, and Devyani tells him to talk to Uttara, and turns away. He sighs and goes inside the bedroom, and Uttara immediately enters the room, yelling, asking why he didn't pick up the phone or talk to her before leaving, especially because he knew she was mad at him.

SSP turns away from her and tells her that he has no reason to give anyone any explanation, and Uttara tells him fine ignore that, but I want to know if you'll give me my birthday present, telling the entire family about us.

Karan enters the house and Devyani, on seeing him, hurries over to ask what he's doing there. Gaurav then enters and says that he's the one that invited Karan over.

SSP asks Uttara how many times he has to tell her that telling everyone won't be right. Uttara tells him that he has to tell everyone, and if he refuses to tell everyone, then she herself will do it. SSP walks away angrily, and Uttara yells after him, completely frustrated with the situatin.

SSP comes downstairs, to see Aditya, Gaurav, Karan, Vidya, and Devyani all standing around and asks them why they're all standing around like that. Everyone remains silent for a bit until Gaurav comes up to him and says he has to talk to him. He needs to tell him the biggest truth about his life, and SSP says, we're not playing Sach ka Saamna, just tell me what the matter is.

Gaurav looks him in the eye, and says "Main, aapka beta Gaurav Jhaakar, gay hoon" And SSP just looks confused, while everyone waits anxiously for his response. Gaurav says the truth is that I can have a relationship with only a guy. SSP repeating what Gaurav said stunned, when he suddenly notices Karan standing in the background, and asks what he's doing there. Gaurav says he invited him there, to tell him that he loves Karan. SSP's jaw drops, as he asks Gaurav if he's crazy, How can you be gay he's married, and Gaurav interrupts, saying my wedding was a lie, it was a weakness, me and Vidya were never husband and wife. I did this because Mom wanted me to so you wouldn't suspect anything. Karan is the love of my life.

SSP has flashbacks of all these times with Gaurav, and his temper is rising, and suddenly, he grasps hold of Gaurav's neck and begins to strangle him. Karan, and Aditya immediately rush to his aid, as does Devyani, while everyone stands there stunned.

Aditya pulls Gaurav away, and starts screaming, asking SSP what he was doing? He was ready to kill Gaurav! Devyani also yells at Devyani, asking him what he was doing, and this is why she didn't want him to ding out. SSP says how would he kill his own son?! SSP screams out that he did all this in anger, and that it's all Devyani's fault, that he would have understood if Gaurav had just told himt he truth. Parents don't want anymore than the happiness of their children, and ultimately places the entire blame on Devyani.

Devyani then says how can anyone even think that, and then turns to Aditya and asks him to ask his dad if he wasn't the one who shot Gaurav that one day? And SSP gets all flustered, and interrupts, saying he may have shot him, but it wasn't to kill him, and it was just done in anger, and he's been repenting it since. Aditya just staring at SSP stunned, while SSP is weeping crocodile tears.

When Vidya raises a question about SSP being angry at Gaurab, SSP hurries over to comfort her and tells her that that was never his intention, or anything.

Aditya then looks at his dad, and says that he knew it. He knew his dad would never do anything on purpose, and he was afraid for a bit, but was now reassured. And Then he blames Devyani as well.

SSP then walks over to Devyani and says that all the blame should be placed on her, and nothing on Gaurav, because he only listened to her, an everyone lied to SSP in the process. Now that the truth has come out, he'll accept it with all happiness. Devyani staring at him in contempt. And he walks away.

Devyani looks over at her family in tears, as Aditya walks over to her angrily.

SSP sitting in his room, trying to process everything that Gaurav said, and he's getting really angry, throwing stuff off the dresser, and trying to understand what's going on. And thinks to himself, that in one move he won Aditya's heart, proved Devyani wrong, and became a hero in front of everyone. And now let's hope Devyani's need to get a divorce goes away. And as for Gaurav being gay, it means that the Mantriji  is involved.

Aditya yelling at Devyani, telling her that because of her useless fear, she ruined 3 lives. And even though Devyani's known SSP for so long, she judged him wrong, and she should have told SSP everything. Devyani tries to plead with him to understand, but he refuses completely. Priya listening to everything stunned. And tries to get Aditya to understand but he refuses once again.

Karan thanking Gaurav, and says they should all celebrate, and Gaurav doesn't say anything, saying he's confused by his dad's reaction. Gaurav says that the last time he found out, he was ready to kill him, but now he didn't react the same way, how is it possible to get two such different reactions? Karan answers that with parents, anything can happen, and SSP probably understands right now. And the important point is that SSP is happy, and we can live our lives the way we want to, without anyone else, and right then he notices Vidya there, and stops, stunned. Vidya hurriedly leaves, and the two men hug.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the quick and detailed update, Naina.  

I don't even know what more to say other than Aditya is a clueless idiot.

I have to laugh at Braha's own grave he's dug with Uttara. ðŸ˜†
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Naina thanks for the update.
 Havent watched it yet but Aditya  ugghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lightblue thumbnail
can someone write what does Brahma say in the preview? Edited by Lightblue - 12 years ago
RiHar20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Naina thanks for the update.
 Havent watched it yet but Aditya  ugghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said this and it did happen...😊Sad to say but i think Brahma will come out the winner. Thus Aditya will think his dad is not bad. Therefore leaving Priya where she was to begin with, not knowing how to tell Aditya the truth.   

I think Devyani also had to listen to what Adi said to her and suffer coz of the blames put on her... I feel Priya and Dev are kinda travelling in the same boat in this particular situation... Today's epi was a bit disappointing for me..😒
Edited by RiHar20 - 12 years ago
RiHar20 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Naina... But you have not written the precap...😊
RiHar20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Thank you for the quick and detailed update, Naina.  

I don't even know what more to say other than Aditya is a clueless idiot.

I have to laugh at Braha's own grave he's dug with Uttara. ðŸ˜†

I feel Uttara should get to know what Brahma is up to and suffer for her own deeds and for what she did to her sis and then torture Brahma like hell with full on vengeance...😆
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Naina for the update!

Will watch it tonite... Aditya and UT share the same brain...I don't know how Devyani has wronged both of them in past that they have to react so incredulously and with such air of arrogance towards her pleas.

With Adi on B's side and Priya on D's, our favorite couple are in for a rough ride ahead.   
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Disappointing episode.  Thought by now the tangle of webs would start to untangle albeit slowly but it seems that same old distrust, wrong allegations and Aditya ignorance, Priya helplessness and Devyani sufference is destined to continue.  I was actually enjoying the pace at which this show was moving and the enlightments unfolding as in a reality show but hey, I guess CV's know what they are doing.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RiHar20

You said this and it did happen...😊Sad to say but i think Brahma will come out the winner. Thus Aditya will think his dad is not bad. Therefore leaving Priya where she was to begin with, not knowing how to tell Aditya the truth.   

I think Devyani also had to listen to what Adi said to her and suffer coz of the blames put on her... I feel Priya and Dev are kinda travelling in the same boat in this particular situation... Today's epi was a bit disappointing for me..😒

And i wished it hadnt happened. But the past few weeks with everything that was happening with Brahma i thought it looked  so easy for Priya to tell Aditya the truth and knew it would be too good to be true.