Poll

Which color of Khushis Suits do you like most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
As We all know..Khushi wear different colors in each Episode(mostlyπŸ˜‰).
I want to buy a Suit like her...But she wears som many colors ...So thats why I want to make this Poll.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richie-Rich thumbnail
I chose blue!!
Blue is my favourite colour.
And it sure as hell does look good on Sanaya :)
My other option would be red :)
UmairaJ. thumbnail
Well...actually i like all the colours because they suit her as they were made for her, but in my opinion purple and blue are veeery awsome colours and the suit looks very nice.
But my question is from where you can buy this suit? Is there a possibility to buy online?...:) thanks :)
.khanak. thumbnail
Agree with you 
I like the light blue Suit but I also like the light pink with the green combination:D
And I noticed that whenever when there are good ArShi scenes Khushi mostly wears blue tones.
For example the "Hospital-Hug" :D😳

i chose sky blue with purple but i think she looks beautiful in all the suits she wears 
.khanak. thumbnail
@UmairaJ.

Well.I dont know If you can buy the suits online..But I asked our tailor if he could make a suit like Khushi .I showed him some Pics and he told me which stuff I should buy and he said that he can make a suit like this but it would take some time .
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she looks beautyfull in red
UmairaJ. thumbnail
@ Anjaani10:

thanks a lot for your information and its a good idea :) I like these clothes sooo much, they are very beautiful :)
.khanak. thumbnail
@  UmairaJ.
Yes,I really like them and I also think that they very different and unique unlike other female leads in other show πŸ˜Š
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To be fair, she looks like in most of them - I chose the white one as she looked particularly nice in that one, but you shouldn't buy a suit off what suits HER - try different ones yourself and buy the one that suits YOU the most! πŸ˜Š