Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Harmony gave a big time lecture to Mr. Nimit Ajmera y'day, and one thing that i noticed that she said that she doesn't know why is she saying all this to him.

And in 2nightz epi she had a dream where her rajkumar is wearing the same coat as Nimit.

So itz getting quite evident that Harmony has begun to have a liking towards Nimit and she didn't even realize how and when.

This fondness is gonna get stronger with time(which might not be love...but who knows)

Now here what i was trying to say that Nimit even confessed that Harmony is very special for him 😳

So, what do guyz think...is it love or just fondness?
Coz, if its love then therez gonna be some huge dramaz unfolding with the entry of Shikhar

and if its just fondness, then therez gonna be some different chapters opening up...like the entry of new characters too ( just guessing)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is all the beginning..!!..all that the teens/youngsters experience..!!...😆...
not love of-course 
Edited by Sukrutha - 12 years ago
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Both r attracted ...bt its nt love..may be this fondness turn to love in futur..then wt happns, only cvs know...
harmony is still in the vibs of yest night..so thats why it entered in her dreams too...Now nimit likes her.. Nimit likes her atitude ,cuteness and full energy life style.. No one can't stop adoring harmony...she is such a sweet heart...nd unique also.
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
itz not love itz fondness which almost all the teens experience once but it can't be love
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Love in 2 days ...no no...😆🤣

Attraction ...Fondness...

but i am liking their Attraction / Fondness / at first sight lol

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Harmony has identified Nimit as the guy on the white horse. Usually white horse guys are pure fantasy. Dreaming at its height. It's not going to be anywhere near the dream. It's probably going to be a fondness in the end...who knows, Nimit could end up being her faithful friend who helps her out by pretending to be going towards marriage. Both their fathers want this to end in a Modi_Ajmera business alliance. 
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm...

i think its too early to decide if its love ... right now i think its just fondness, but who knws what the future holds ðŸ˜‰ so lets wait and watch ðŸ˜³
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i don know wat fondness n wats attraction bt pakka ye kehe sakti hoon ki its actually not love,...!!

sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think its just a crush...😉 wats say???
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm starting to think it's more serious on Nimit's side.
But just a crush for Harmony.