Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
difficult to chose but for me it has to be Ranvir
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I choose...All! He always look hot in all his shows...
But if I had to pick 1...I don't know Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
difficult to chose but for me it has to be Ranvir.bcz  first i saw him as  ranvir  in bidaai .
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will choose Viren Sood - beacuse it was that character through which I got to know about Kinshuk - It was Viren Sood who made me watch TV serials as I never watched them earlier - only used to watch music/dance reality shows.
Of course later I did watch videos of Bidaai too and Ranvir was good too... but Viren Sood is my favourite - there was a naughtiness - smartness - confidence and his acting talent was tapped at different levels in that role.
Anyway - Kinshuk is great in any role and good looking in any character he portrays because he is a wonderful person and that comes across in his roles and personality. 
God bless Kinshuk!!!!! Mera favourite hain aap - Kinshuk !!!!
Phir chahe woh Ranvir ho - ya Viren ho - ya phir Pintuji.
Edited by kmfan_2 - 12 years ago
nazeefak. thumbnail
i like the dangerous, bad boy types

surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love kinshuk as viren sood
mwah...viren sood the best caracter
Shooting.Star thumbnail

Kinshuk as Viren!!!😍

Viren Sood was the best character he played!!! Just love it!!!😳
I will alwyzz miss Viren Sood but alwyzz remember Kinshuk coz of Viren Sood!!!πŸ˜”β€οΈ
Edited by Karnika-Kinha - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SiRul

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† whπŸ˜†en we see bad boys we r attracted to them bt being in a realtion ship with them it's a big no πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - so true

Ranvir was Handsome nice and very romantic he is the man every women dream about πŸ˜ƒ- he truly is very girls dream guy sweet, respectful but at the same time willing to fight for what is right i love that ab him.
Aww really u first saw him in CCbm 😲 i thought u knew him from Bidaai day as ur pro pic is Ragvir πŸ˜ƒ- SP only was introduced in my country last year November😭  so watched the last month of bidaai and watched kinshuk in ccbm. but the amazing thing 4 me was even though they where in different shows and with diff ppl they where my fav characters on tv at that time bt still even when i found out he acted in bidaai had no interest to watch it coz loved both angini and nivren very much. but my the end of ccbm i was so impressed with kinshuk that i wanted to watch him in every show he had been in so my 1st choice was obviously bidaai. but even then just thought i would like them as a couple. bt from the time i have started watching them together just love them so much so to the point that i cnt ever think of Apu as Amol ever again even though i watched him 1st in bidaai and absolutely loved him. so thats why i have them as my profile pic coz i just adore them and think they are beyond perfect with each another.πŸ˜‰

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NivanaLuvsZeetv

I choose...All! He always look hot in all his shows...

But if I had to pick 1...I don't know

u so sweet love just love your answer
HaRul-lover thumbnail

OMG dear u r amazing ppl who watched CCBM before Bidaai are Nivren fans and u 😲 u turned out to be a 100% ragvir fan πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I'm impressed . if i had watch ccbm bfore Bidaai i would surely be a nivrenian but Bidaai Before so im a ragvirian πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
i never watched the post leap Bidaai couldnt even think abt it once Bidaai wasnt bidaai anymore without Kinshuk watched CCBM one or two time but it didnt attracted me :S
I wish to see KM and PC back together one day maybe πŸ˜†