jenny-zee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Correct me if I am wrong.Sid was a nice guy when he came inside the house.He changed under sky's influence.After that he stopped siding sky when salman asked him too.He never fought with anyone except sky after that.Even with sky he retaliated when sky provoked him.Isn't it right?
if yes I want sid to win ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by ana zia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PcShahidRuLez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Remember how dat ๐Ÿ˜ˆsh SKY used to instigate PM against SID ...B4 dat he used to instigate SID against MAHEK ...& Now since he dnt wanna deal wid SID anymore after dat sallu's episode  ..he has given dis job of Instigating SID to JUHI N SUNNY ..while he himself is dealing with AMAR ...

Wat a shrewd disgusting man ..๐Ÿ˜ก acha hua BB ne isska mooh kala kar diya ..sanjay dutt se batameeezeee huh!!! 
he is so fake arrogent abusive !!
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree. Sid is young and behaves like a brat sometimes but he has shown more maturity than the other contestants when it came to handling criticism and was always willing to improve. The only problem is he keeps looking for a leader to follow and starts behaving like them which is what happened to him during his Sky phase. He has been a loyal friend and fairly sporting otherwise. He's also one of the few who has respected the hosts and the guest unlike the others.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sid is liar ,lazy and kamchor..sid always lies abt incidents made up  things like i was called youth icon by bigboss...at the moment he has no moves as he is sidelined by  housemates   thats why he looks silent  and sweet  even amar is not giving him any moves as amar wants to play the game from both side even he tried to play by hook or crook but never got succeeded like amar and sky ..the moment he will get his game back u will  see bitchy liar  bck in action..u can see his bitchy things even now but it will be in full mode once things get in favours.. sid always  wanted to play with game but sky and amar never gave him chance to lead ..sid was idiot and will remain idiot
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Yeah boy, i really want Sid to win, he's alone the one that seems kinda genuine to me now.

oh and that letter her got yesterday *blush*, if i had an opportunity i would send the exact same thing๐Ÿ˜†..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dis ia a thread I had made abt Sid.

Nd seems he has answered my question. He's not bad, only easily influenced ndtrue he has improved a lot, though many will say dat dat's just coz of Salman bashing, but still. Also he is quick 2 realise his mistake nd apologises sincerely.

Also most of d evicted housemates hv positive things 2 say abt him. Well done Sid.๐Ÿ‘
nik18 thumbnail
Also, he has not spoken ill of Juhi n Sunny yet as he understands that his fight is with Sky and not the gals. Though Juhi and Sunny keep calling him a horrible person. He nominated them to save his a** which is agreeable,considering his chances if pitted against only Amar. Also he uses abusive language only in an argument when provoked and Juhi herself has accepted that he speaks with her very respectfully... Being lazy does not make any1 a bad person,but laughing behind some1's back does make you look bad.Please vote for him to make hima winner :-)
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sid was same from the beginning
he was abusive even after salman's bashing.
u might not have noticed because he was sucking up to Mahek but, still remained same.
he is biggest fake.
yesterday when everyone was dancing he was sleeping does he think he is king? others r pagal to perform forgetting their sleep?

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
most of the evicted has positive about sid๐Ÿคฃ
when Mahek comes into consideration it becomes majority is it.
only Mahek and sho said positive.
and sho said positive only after seeing previous episode that means she does not like him she is saying  all this just because he was gud to her๐Ÿ˜†