Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
last comment...lokpal has become a jokepal...

adios amigas...tata
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

nikki please try to cure yourself of the habit of getting offended at every single pretense...i asked you i remember...but according to what you said...it should have gone slightly better by now...and today the way it was paining i got frightened...and my employers are demanding i join as soon as possible...anyways i guess you dont have the habit of seeing things from others' pov...so leave it...

am off guys...happy christmas in advance...tata

See...now u got offended Rinky!!!!
i nvr reacted the way ur doing now & once before too.
if i got offeneded...i would evn cmnted for ur question regarding it

@Bold - thnk u soo much for this...nvr knew u thought abt me like tht. 
and am sorry for coming here...u can continue ur chat with ur frnds...if u have prob wiht me..i shall leave...u continue here...u dnt have to leave coz of me

EDIT *
i remember once before too, you told something on my face & just went away, have u ever thought how does it feel to hear such things? am a very sensitive person..and such things really hurts me. U might not come bck to see wht i wrote her anywys...tk cr...nothing else left to say.
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luminos3

pratamesh bro yeh lokpal bill bhi mujhe locha hi lag raha hain! [8(] i mean sonia gandhi was harsh but she was right when she said ki anna ko fast karwatein hain aur ird gird log khaana khaatein hain! it is true. did u see arvind kejriwal and kiran bedi thoosofying samosas in d delhi fast at ram lila maidan? sick really![BR][BR]and rahul gandhi is d stupidest politician i have ever come across. mayavati shud just kidnap him and make a live statue of him in UP! [LOL] [BR]

agree with u hema
bt all cant do fast na n that to when they constantly have to do lot of thing
abt sonia gandhi she is a mastermind she waited all this long to comment becoz she wanted to break the momentum with one speech
rahul gandhi only acts like his father he cant be like that gr8 man
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arey arey behenon tis d season to b jolly. LOL aise misunderstandings ko maaro goli and eat lots of chocolates, cakes and sweets. LOL rinky wise decision. rest dat foot and body of urs. go to sleep. merry xmas and c u soon. get well soon! tc 😃
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello shello guys...😊
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

<div align="center">hello shello guys...[:)]</div><div align="center">
</div>

hi sur:)
Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi sur .may i call u sur

i ve alwayz noticed u rarely take part in discussions,y?
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: godblessu

hi sur .may i call u sur

i ve alwayz noticed u rarely take part in discussions,y?

bas...aise hi...shayad because my all buddies are not here and i am just scared of hurting anyone with my bakwaas...😭
Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u r the rockerz of IF .this shows how active u are .but i noticed that u never take part at AT of HD .y all others r not here sur?but we never talked at MJHT forum na

i also have recently started tocome at AT
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

See...now u got offended Rinky!!!!
i nvr reacted the way ur doing now & once before too.
if i got offeneded...i would evn cmnted for ur question regarding it

@Bold - thnk u soo much for this...nvr knew u thought abt me like tht. 
and am sorry for coming here...u can continue ur chat with ur frnds...if u have prob wiht me..i shall leave...u continue here...u dnt have to leave coz of me

omg ok i know its between u two friends...and i should not come in between...but phir bhi...
calm down na...your comments even show the care you have for each other...and sach kahu...the word offended is not meant to come in between friends...especially when friends are like u...i am glad u answered the question nikki and rinky...she just said because she care...she wasn't offended or something...i know u were also right at your place...examining someone sitting far away isn't an easy task...but guys the conclusion of the thing is that nobody is at fault...you both just love each other...so ab jab bhi online aao...give a tight hug to each other...🤗❤️
sorry agar meri kisi baat ka bura laga ho...mujhe bas kehne ka man kiya and maine kh diya...