Look what ZOHA has got for ArHi fans! A PRESENT!

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all my buddies !😊

Chrismas time is here, n I couldn't think of any better gift than this for u all!

It's our Arnav taking all time care, being protective and providing support to our Khushi with the attitude of "mai Hoon Na" Do watch and comment! I made it with all my love for ArHi n u all!

People are still not recognizing that I am community_drive, so had to put my name in subject!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8WWEtl8Gxs  [/YOUTUBE]

Best thing, a single play of the song 5 mins , couldn accomadate of what he has done for her in these 6 months, so its stretches for about 10 mins, coz it's lovely!

My question, Who wouldnt want such a partner for life? Do answer that...only after watching but!!!!!!!!!!

"LIKE"; dont forget to hit on it, only if u do!!!!!!!! Also don't froget to comment coz I know How we are missing those spl moments!

LUV!

ZOHA!😃
Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
U knw i Love yr postsss and wht ever u say is actually so trueee.I dont knw wether We are already suppose to write in as it says  under construction but i couldnt stop my slef from replying and u r so correct .
plz can u put the vdo link again ? Edited by Mahamluvsght - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
My spl thanx to Tanthya and Somzz007, for teaching me to embed youtube video!

i dint know that!!!

thanx!

Plz watch, n comment! looking fwd!

Luc
Zoha!
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res

Edited - BREAKING NEWS

A member named Rashmi of IF forum is hospitalized n in ICU. Her condition is serious bcoz of hyperventilation caused by a hottie Barun Sobti. From reliable sources it is discovered dat inspite of knowing d fact another member of IF forum Zoha, has intentionally made a VM n is d only cause of Rashmi's present condition. D cops r in search of Zoha who fly from d spot after d news came out. 🤣

Okay zoha, jokes apart u killed me seriously yaar. U kept ur promise of bringing my interest back to IPKKND. I am back n back wid a bang. Hottie n caring... 😍 hugs 🤗 n kisses 4 u. My utube userid is raswhi n u'll find its like to ur video. Not to mention I added to my favourites too. Loved d way u used a small piece of female version. I love u jaan. Feeling vry refreshed.

Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
hey nice ZOHA...and nice to meet you..
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
AWW ZOHA...I MISSED U TODAY...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YAAR..."JAANE KAHAAN GAYE WOH DIN" IS WHAT I AM SINGING NOW AFTER SEEING YOUR PIECE OF WORK...

GREAT WORK DARLING...👏 AS ALWAYS...😳
UltimateBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsabs

hey nice ZOHA...and nice to meet you..

😊

hey thanx! 
btw ur name? 😃

UltimateBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: shybabe

AWW ZOHA...I MISSED U TODAY...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YAAR..."JAANE KAHAAN GAYE WOH DIN" IS WHAT I AM SINGING NOW AFTER SEEING YOUR PIECE OF WORK...

GREAT WORK DARLING...👏 AS ALWAYS...😳

oh dear jalebi bai!

i was busy with this VM!

Missed most of the posts!

thanx for liking it sweet heart!

seriously missing thos moments yaar!

ayeingey! jald hi ayeingay!

iss shyam ke naam ki supaari nikalona yaar!
Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful...loved it!!!👏
sunaina02 thumbnail
I have commented on youtube and made it the featured video of my channel . That will increase the number of views