Bas! Ab Aur Nahi Dekha Jaata!

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
DISCLAIMER: This is entirely my opinion and I take full responsibility of it. If you can't read a rant, or you absolutely hate ShaMar/AmYa, please skip this take.

I can't believe I watched the episode. It was a bloody dragfest! I was pulling my hair apart and clenching my teeth throughout the episode, and cursing the CVs! What is this nonsense? Is this supposed to garner TRPs? Third degree torture in the Guantanamo Bay seems appealing compared to this shit!

1. Yeh talli, yeh talli, yeh talli ho gaya!: Anant is drunk and is acting like an ass by jhatokfying his mundi like BD. Like seriously dude, didn't your neck hurt? And is it just me, or is Trisha harboring some feelings towards Anant? Why does she keep going up to him and trying to flirt with him, albeit unsuccessfully? He even went up with her and danced? W*F? And he got grumpy cause Amar was dancing AROUND Navya? Hypocrite much? Navya is another idiot. How long did she take to get him food? She went to get food or cook it for him? And even when she came, she LET her boss drag her for that love test? Where's the SP devi maiiya attitude? Shouldn't she refuse and politely decline and say she has to find Anant? But no, our saakshaat devi cannot say no to anyone (someone offer her drugs. I wanna see if she says yes or no), so she does the test. 

2. Love Compatibility tests galore!: Amar and Sharmistha were sooo cute! They kept flirting with each other, and she was not one bit jealous of him when he scored 100% with Navya! I mean, that's what you call maturity and love, even though their relationship has supposedly soured over the years! Amar and Navya somehow scored 100% which obviously pisses Anant off even more, so our Niraala Babua went and screamed his ass off about how he was so awesome, and his jodi with Navya was so awesome, and how their awesome jodi was gonna do awesomely well in the test. *bangs head* But because Anant is completely wasted and a bloody narcissist, he screws up the test and scores only 20%! One thing is there, I did feel bad for Navya here. He embarrassed her soo badly, and yet she was by his side throughout the crap. And what I didn't understand is, why did Anant get so mad and jealous in the first place? Doesn't he love her? Like Navya said, doesn't he trust her? Cause without trusting someone, you can't fall in love. And listening to that statement of hers and seeing their poor score, I feel Navya and Anant should break up. Like ASAP. Cause they both are a disgrace! Is this what the CVs are trying to pull off as love? Is this Nayi Soch? Are the CVs trying to show that the youth of today are irresponsible, under-confident/over-confident and they can't commit themselves to a romantic relationship cause they have issues in trust? Seems like it!

3. Bajpaayee Khandaan Dirama: Is there anything I need to say about this? BD spewed venom, Om was angry as always, Baba appeared for a minute, gulped and stared and asked about Anant and disappeared, Nimisha whined about how lucky Navya-Anant are and how unlucky she is and Sugandha just acted all formal and dukhi, like she always does! *bangs head* All we needed to see was Rama shaking her head, Savita cleaning something and Sanjay standing in the corner, and that would be a perfect family scene!

4. Precap: The New Age Magazine is going to find out about Anant and Navya's relationship! One question: Didn't Navya tell anyone about it already? Amar and her are sooo close naa? She tells him all her sob stories naa? Then how did she miss out on such an important fact of her life? Or is she also embarrassed by Anant?

Thoughts for the day: The ONLY good thing in this episode was the ShaMar scene and the AmYa scene. Haaye, they're soo cute! 😃 And another thing. What's with the absurd speed dial question? In my phone, I can assign 8 people to my speed-dial list! How come Amar and Navya can only assign one? 😕

And that's all I can say for now. All I hope is that either Anant and Navya break up soon, or they get married sooner, cause no one can tolerate this nonsense! All throughout the episode, only one song came to my head! Maar daala! Allah! Maar daala! 🤢 

PS: Wondering about the title of this post? Its every sane viewer's reaction to this show.

Cheers,

Ritchelle
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES 😃
Thankyou for the adda hun!! Will brb to give my little rant 😛

---------------------------------------------------

Okay so amazing take jaan 🤗 Nothing new about that ofcourse 😉 LOL I was laughing throughout the take 😆 LOL Anant ko BD ki yaad aa rahi thi!! He mentioned her name yesterday and started copying her actions too 😆 HOMP ab aur kya ho sakta hai iss show mein!!!  Anant annoyed me so much OMG. Why couldn't talli Anant be like better? He was so stupid. He danced with Trisha plus he was taking pictures like some retarded person! He was so retarded. He is retarded. Erghh!!!! Anant took the drink for the wrong reason!! It was like peer preasure I swear so Navya would "like" him better or whatever? Yeh kya stupid possessiveness hai!! HOMP. Aha AnYa are so not meant for each other at this point. I mean look how stupid this show is! Making its fans think that the leads are retarded and not meant for each other?? Like W*F! AnYa are bettter in their own little worlds and don't seem to even bother about each other with the important things you need in a relationship.They are more concered about everyone except each other! Navya. OMG she is indeed a stupid freaking goldfish! And she could have told Amar about the fiasco with Anant since they are such good chaddi buddies now. What was the reason for that test instead of taking care of your retarded drunk fiancee? Amar doesnt own you Navya for god damn sakes.  Navya needs to learn to solve her freaking problems better. Like I feel sad for her and all but dude, you are smart and educated. You have a job now! Think you idiot! OMG ShaMar are amazing 😳 I love them! Perfect relationship! They are so comfy with each other and so trust each other! Sharmi is a wonderful wife! Through all of this mess, they always manage to come to the conclusion that they love each other and NOT over react.  Like with AnYa, the test scores didn't bother me too much, but just with the track and trust issue, it makes me wonder are they meant to be? The loonie scenes, I didnt even bother to see. Its the same monotone scenes and expressions and scenarios like you mentioned. Nimisha, trust me girl, they are SO not lucky. You would be happier with your druggie fiance rather than being in their situation!!  Okay thats it from me today!! Thanks for your lovely shelter dear 🤗 Keep ranting balike 😃
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
iriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good take Ritch.

Edited by iriya - 12 years ago
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well written Ritchelle.👍🏼...enjoyed reading analysis ova d epi...though i was angry on navya ...bt even i felt bad for navya ...d way anant was screaming  navya navya navya...was really embarrassing  ...i dono she z gona work der...almost everybody wer laughin ...n shamista expressed how irritated she was😆...

bt still u can c shamista was so kool wid d love compatibility test of amar n navya ...coz she said u understand ur employee more den me ...dats it ...n anant acted like that coz he was drunk ...if he was not den also he z not gona support her 😆
ponnamma thumbnail

brilliant take  ...loved how u summerized the entire episode... 

TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amar has taken me to dream land...loving him more with every passing day😍the compatibility test was shit...least said the better😡what were they trying to show? Is it that when a girl is allowed to go out and work, her relationship's sour and she develops a proximity to her boss(not really but feels like)...nayi soch indeed👏😡how on earth could A think he was N best friend? Has to be appy-ritz duh-ahN has always considered him more than friend even when they were not😉N was absolutely right to say "if there is no trust how can love survive"...I see it coming true...well I guess the tables are turned and now Amar pyara and Sharmistha will help A & N to resolve their problem...CV"s entangled in their mess only😆kya dikhana chahte the aur kya ho gaya...kya se kya ho gaya hai re hai hai hai🤣
sana1sana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
twist n turns have to be there its ok CHILLI!!!
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Ritch fr d adda... I know it has been tough fr u watching the entire epi ust for the sake of a new adda😳

Can someone remind me, to which genre does this show belong: romance, drama, comedy, horror or kids' show?🤢 Sheah!! This show isn't worth my rants even (I never thought that I am gonna say something like this, but sadly, it's bloody true: Ab aur nahi dekha jaata, magar dekhna hamari majboori hai, more as a moral obligation!🤢

P.S: Amazing takes by Ritch, Jen, Harini and Roopali👏
soniadutta thumbnail

All the epi was worst and sorry i didnt like AMAR and SHAHRMISHTHA too,boz they r not the same who had been shown in first episode,,,,,i think cv's forgotten dat this is love story betwwn ANYA not dat AMAR TAMAR n and not AmYA,,,,,,,i was litterally in tears ,,and thanx for ADDA rithchelle,,,,

Edited by soniadutta - 12 years ago
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Ritch! Kudos! I really had little hopes that someone will have the strength, and endurance to write about this saga of embarrassment! Even when I read the LUs I never thought that it would be such a blunder! I am truly happy for the sake of adda that we have a new place!!

I just wanted to point a out a couple of things, rest is so unbearable that the less we talk about the better.

I don't know much about the corporate world, nor abt newspaper/magazine world except that I like to read them. Tell me something, where in a annual party do Love compatibility tests figure out! And that too in this weird format of Boss vs employee!!! However, I do hope that the mature, sensible ShaMar will eventaully be able to inject  some of their maturity to the utterly foolish kiddoos and make them realize the true essence of love!

Coming to Anant and Shaheer, both were just unbearable! All I could think was why??? Why did the Cvs throttle Anants character to this extent that now its yucky!! And Ritch you are right the message that goes to the younger lot is that relationships should be based on baseless, made up assumptions rather than trust and faith. And, if you are smitten then the only solution is to get drunk and make a scene in public  embarrassing yourself and your partner to the fullest extent! Now, I think it's a point of no return!  And Navya as usual is her stupid self, on one hand ever obliging to the Boss and on the other hand is incapable of taking control of her personal life making a big "tamasha" out of the whole scenario! She doesn't even have the slightest idea about priorities in life! Cvs have really made a mockery of todays Youth and their thought process.

Like you say, I have no idea what the Cvs want to convey out of all this. I am just very disappointed ,  sad and angry that something as beautiful as a relation between A and N that was really close to my heart is in pieces and beyond repair. This show has been a soft spot somewhere and I just cannot stop myself from being associated to it. But sadly the charm is gone!!! Yes, marriage track and Saas-bahu drama would be far, far better at least than this torture.

Edited by appu_12 - 12 years ago